Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,635 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) (35159 Views)

This Girl Is Annoying Me So Much, She's Not Answering My Calls Again. / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by bigocean(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
airprinz:
fvck u
lol, that's the word boys your age know ... See this fvckboy lamenting over a girl he didn't fvck oo. Boy grow up and stop being a pvssy.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amberon:
love is unconditional. That you end up breaking up due to genotype or other circumstances doesn't mean both parties would stop loving each other.
we are talking of being together here.. this thread is talking abt relationship. next time be specific.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by flexyrule(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
DonroxyII:
That ain't an Ordinary HND holder , that is HND with specs cool .... if u see such pls contact me grin
So it will be okay for an ordinary PhD holder to go after an extraordinary HND holder shey!!!!!
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by chiosky000(m): 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...generation when...
Correct yourself first you are wrong
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by airprinz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by pryme(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
folake4u:

Hmm, care to explain?

You don't need explanation, you know it. That's why people break up.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by bigocean(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
airprinz:
My friend did I lament of not fvcking your sister's rotten pvssy?
I've gone through your quotes here and discovered that you are an upsetter, you act as if you are too wise here, yet you aren't, you can't correct/advise anyone here, yet you won't just mind your business.
you are unfit to exist where humans are. fvckoff, morron, diick head
chai! E pain am. Oya stop crying; come and take sweet OK.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
millionboi2:
hmmmm
But she is currently pressuring me to take our relatnship seriously.

What do u tink?
Maybe u should

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by airprinz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
bigocean:
chai! E pain am. Oya stop crying; come and take sweet OK.
Animal, lick your stone and die alone
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by folake4u(f): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
pryme:

You don't need explanation, you know it. That's why people break up.

Lolwink.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by bigocean(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
airprinz:
Animal lick your stone and die alone
hahahahaha This life sef!
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Amberon: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
If you read my comment which you replied to, you'd see I mentioned love.
EmpresFIDEL:
we are talking of being together here.. this thread is talking abt relationship. next time be specific.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Akalia(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrWondah:
Professionalism: The reason I hardly date a girl for more than a week. There are hardly any programmers, or ladies who understood what it takes to be a programmer. You spent more than half of your day and night sitting and debugging code, person go dey give you headache say yo no dey give her attention
I sight you sir. The genius programmer.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by millionboi2: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
dairykidd:

Maybe u should
thanks
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by millionboi2: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
dairykidd:

Maybe u should
nothing to fear right?
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
millionboi2:
nothing to fear right?
Fear?
Bleep fear & drink a beer cheesy
But seriously if u don't try u will never know... No big deal
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by millionboi2: 3:44am On Sep 20, 2018
dairykidd:

Fear?
Bleep fear & drink a beer cheesy
But seriously if u don't try u will never know... No big deal
concerning d statement man
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by DonroxyII: 4:44am On Sep 20, 2018
flexyrule:
So it will be okay for an ordinary PhD holder to go after an extraordinary HND holder shey!!!!!
There is nothing like Ordinary PhD holder ... Your senselessness is what I am trying to avoid in a woman. You spoke your level of education.
A PhD (a thorough bred not oluwole) can relate with anybody even President of all developed nations in the world talk less of a woman , a woman with HND working in Shell ..... Mtchewww !!
The fact that u get money no mean say u go get sense o cheesy .... But your myopic mentality mean now that she is in Shell, she has it all !!

How does HND even become Secretary of Shell without further education, u Berra check LinkedIn and see qualifications that can cut mind.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by flexyrule(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2018
DonroxyII:
There is nothing like Ordinary PhD holder ... Your senselessness is what I am trying to avoid in a woman. You spoke your level of education.
A PhD (a thorough bred not oluwole) can relate with anybody even President of all developed nations in the world talk less of a woman , a woman with HND working in Shell ..... Mtchewww !!
The fact that u get money no mean say u go get sense o cheesy .... But your myopic mentality mean now that she is in Shell, she has it all !!

How does HND even become Secretary of Shell without further education, u Berra check LinkedIn and see qualifications that can cut mind.
Oga stop hyperventilating on cyberspace.

This was your last post.

DonroxyII:
That ain't an Ordinary HND holder , that is HND with specs cool .... if u see such pls contact me grin

The way you are even contradicting yourself in your posts, its obvious that you're suffering from "Dissociative Identity Disorder"
A PhD holder who is yet to discover himself and apply whatsoever he was taught in school is as useless your confused self!

The biggest mistake you can make is believing that education is inherently tied to classrooms, rigid chairs, and standardized exams.
Accumulating certificates without skills to survive in the outside world is a useless a your last post!
There are millions of people who have never seen the four walls of a classroom that carved a niche for themselves and are doing exploits PhD holders cant dare to attempt.

Now get the fvck outta my face!
It's your type that would and up settling down with a PhD holder jostling for Npower and Dangote truck driver position.
Yes! They are all over the place!
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nice thread, Ladywriter. Your style of writing has really improved. I envy your writing skills. cheesy

Please, I've sent you an email. Kindly reply.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by webincomeplus(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Joseid:
Nice thread, Ladywriter. Your style of writing has really improved. I envy your writing skills. cheesy

Please, I've sent you an email. Kindly reply.
Hey, kindly reach me on basicfreelance@gmail.com or 08062357604. I'm considering hiring you for a writing gig.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by kunleweb: 2:23am On May 24, 2019
ladywriter:
That’s it. No calls. No text. No visit.

Another day is over without his usual calls to check up on you.

You raised the issue with him, but he gave you a load of excuses on why he has not been calling as usual.

In fact, you have been the one calling lately.

And you can’t help thinking...

Is he losing interest or just busy?

Hmmm! Sister, it is time to wake up.  

There are telltale signs of a man losing interest in a relationship and in this article, I will deal with 5 of such signs.

Are you ready?

Let’s get started.

1. He is an "apartment renter" and not a "home buyer"

There are people who rent houses and those who buy them. Some men are like people who are looking for houses to rent. They are just looking for “ladies to rent”. They are not looking for a long-term relationship. They only want a lady who will be there to satisfy their needs for the meantime.

Some people who are financial buoyant can buy a house. Such people are not looking for houses to rent. Likewise, there are men who are looking for women to marry and not ‘rent’.  

If your man falls into the first category i.e. the "apartment renter", he will lose interest in you very fast because he is just renting your “space”. When he is done with you, he will move on to other available “spaces”.

Are you dating an “apartment renter," or a “home buyer,"?

2. He cannot chase someone who is behind him

This one will sting, so get ready ladies!

Some men are achievers. They are gunning for the top of their profession. They are professionally certified or reading to get certified. They are running one course after the other either offline or online. Most men who are achievers always love their women to also tag along educational or otherwise.

And you are there sitting down with your Diploma, HND or Bachelor’s degree. You are satisfied with where you are. You have no plans to move forward in your professional career. You are done with education!.

Perhaps, he has even advised you on several occasions to up your game, but you are just comfortable with whom you are and where you are. 
Hmmm! This is a recipe for your man to lose interest in you very fast.

3. The dude has his eyes on a new “hottie”

Remember the apartment rental I mentioned above, most of them don’t stop renting. They will go to other fine places to look for newly built modern houses that are modern. 

Some guys are like that too. They are constantly searching for slaying ladies in their office, entertainment places, school, etc. Whenever they get a new lady, they lose interest in you very fast. 

The truth is, men are fired up with the thrill of a new chase. He will stay with you for as long as there is no other option in sight. But as soon as a new opportunity arrives, you become an old story.

4. You are not a “ride or die”

A ride or die” means you are a liability and not an asset to your man. Your man will evaluate your value based on what you bring to the table. He will consider the value you are adding to his life and goals. 

If instead of improving his life, you made it bitter; you are not adding value to his life. 

If he feels that you are not beneficial to his life and his dreams, he will pack his bags mentally and follow suit physically in no time. 

5. He has eaten the forbidden fruit

Call it old school or something else, I still believe in no sex till after marriage. 

When there is nothing to look forward to in a relationship, it is boring. 

When, instead of keeping yourself, you freely give yourself to your man for as many time and he wants, it will be boring. It is a matter of time, it will park up. 

6. You turn him to your ATM

This is common. In fact, most ladies go into relationships because they need someone to take care of their financial needs. 
Once a man comes into your life, you automatically become his responsibility. You want him to be responsible for your daily upkeep, your pocket money, your recharge cards, your school fees, etc.

This is the reason you see many young and upwardly mobile men running away from dating relationships. They can’t cope because of incessant demands from ladies who have turned them into an ATM.

It is time to wake up and start doing the right thing.

It's your turn GUYs, add yours.

Curled from: https://relationshipmatas101.com/why-a-man-lose-interest-in-a-relationship/

Nice work.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 24, 2019
My ex tot she was entitled

Expected me to rent her a house
Get her a job,
Giv her monthly allowance,phone credits etc
Requested for a new phone
Wanted me to start up a biz in her name,al these in lesss than 5months of dating.

Camels back broke,when she wanted to move in with me

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 26, 2019
Such icons, many layout, so revolutionary
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by jackals(f): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
nonsense
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by WorWorBoy: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nice.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Sierusvirus(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
izuch:
And you have nothing to offer other than sex undecided
This is a good bomb.

I still can’t image how most girls think and reason like prostitutes this days, they hardly communicate something that’s very useful to life rather discussing about sex sex and money.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Yxxx: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrWondah:
Professionalism: The reason I hardly date a girl for more than a week. There are hardly any programmers, or ladies who understood what it takes to be a programmer. You spent more than half of your day and night sitting and debugging code, person go dey give you headache say yo no dey give her attention

A guy acquaintance I knew still creates time for his babe despite his tight programming schedule. Come up with another reason
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by wealthtrak: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2022
ladywriter:
That’s it. No calls. No text. No visit.

Another day is over without his usual calls to check up on you.

You raised the issue with him, but he gave you a load of excuses on why he has not been calling as usual.

In fact, you have been the one calling lately.

And you can’t help thinking...

Is he losing interest or just busy?

Hmmm! Sister, it is time to wake up.  

There are telltale signs of a man losing interest in a relationship and in this article, I will deal with 5 of such signs.

Are you ready?

Let’s get started.

1. He is an "apartment renter" and not a "home buyer"

There are people who rent houses and those who buy them. Some men are like people who are looking for houses to rent. They are just looking for “ladies to rent”. They are not looking for a long-term relationship. They only want a lady who will be there to satisfy their needs for the meantime.

Some people who are financial buoyant can buy a house. Such people are not looking for houses to rent. Likewise, there are men who are looking for women to marry and not ‘rent’.  

If your man falls into the first category i.e. the "apartment renter", he will lose interest in you very fast because he is just renting your “space”. When he is done with you, he will move on to other available “spaces”.

Are you dating an “apartment renter," or a “home buyer,"?

2. He cannot chase someone who is behind him

This one will sting, so get ready ladies!

Some men are achievers. They are gunning for the top of their profession. They are professionally certified or reading to get certified. They are running one course after the other either offline or online. Most men who are achievers always love their women to also tag along educational or otherwise.

And you are there sitting down with your Diploma, HND or Bachelor’s degree. You are satisfied with where you are. You have no plans to move forward in your professional career. You are done with education!.

Perhaps, he has even advised you on several occasions to up your game, but you are just comfortable with whom you are and where you are. 
Hmmm! This is a recipe for your man to lose interest in you very fast.

3. The dude has his eyes on a new “hottie”

Remember the apartment rental I mentioned above, most of them don’t stop renting. They will go to other fine places to look for newly built modern houses that are modern. 

Some guys are like that too. They are constantly searching for slaying ladies in their office, entertainment places, school, etc. Whenever they get a new lady, they lose interest in you very fast. 

The truth is, men are fired up with the thrill of a new chase. He will stay with you for as long as there is no other option in sight. But as soon as a new opportunity arrives, you become an old story.

4. You are not a “ride or die”

A ride or die” means you are a liability and not an asset to your man. Your man will evaluate your value based on what you bring to the table. He will consider the value you are adding to his life and goals. 

If instead of improving his life, you made it bitter; you are not adding value to his life. 

If he feels that you are not beneficial to his life and his dreams, he will pack his bags mentally and follow suit physically in no time. 

5. He has eaten the forbidden fruit

Call it old school or something else, I still believe in no sex till after marriage. 

When there is nothing to look forward to in a relationship, it is boring. 

When, instead of keeping yourself, you freely give yourself to your man for as many time and he wants, it will be boring. It is a matter of time, it will park up. 

6. You turn him to your ATM

This is common. In fact, most ladies go into relationships because they need someone to take care of their financial needs. 
Once a man comes into your life, you automatically become his responsibility. You want him to be responsible for your daily upkeep, your pocket money, your recharge cards, your school fees, etc.

This is the reason you see many young and upwardly mobile men running away from dating relationships. They can’t cope because of incessant demands from ladies who have turned them into an ATM.

It is time to wake up and start doing the right thing.

It's your turn GUYs, add yours.

Culled from: https://relationshipmatas101.com/why-a-man-lose-interest-in-a-relationship/
Right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.