Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,584 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook (53021 Views)

Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by meobizy(f): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Weak men call it embarrassment, I call it boldness. Girls always want a bold man but most times don't know how to act when approached by one. It happens both online and in the real world.
The woman no fine, sef. This is coded bragging. She wants to show us a man even if faceless desires her -- the same tactic one ugly nairaland girl used some months ago.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by ebukaka12(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
He actually meant Infinix Hot S3x. undecided cool.. But she no code.. Her loss I guess cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
funny, men see ladies as weaker which is true. Most times you see ladies fighting over men and not the other way around
U mean selfish women fighting 4 dia Atm machines(boyfriends n husbands)
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
3kay945:

Sleeps with her younger brother How old are we talking about here?
i dnt understand
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by anigold(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Xaos:
All this rant is a farce. She's actually flattered.
she won't tell us the truth. Leave some of these girls.. lol
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Proffdada: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
U mean selfish women fighting 4 dia Atm machines(boyfriends n husbands)
even over poor ugly cheating guys?
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
you ladies Sha. Don't say.no when you mean yes wink
Prof prof is well, ok wie do you want d hot conversation...in sexuality section?
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Proffdada: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
Prof prof is well, ok wie do you want d hot conversation...in sexuality section?
tag me wink
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
3kay945:

Sleeps with her younger brother How old are we talking about here?
d lady is in her mid twenties...
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by austyn0(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
izuch:
Konji, the respecter of no one. Smh undecided sad
This
is not conji,,if he is serious with that approach, he is one of the reasons we men are looked down on today by ladies....The lady appears decent,,you are addressed according to how you dress, she dressed decent enough to require decent chats until it cracks to the extent of raw chats.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
even over poor ugly cheating guys?
yes
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by gladisa7: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
The ones wey she agreed to she show us?
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Bekermann(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
The current breed of Nigerian men. . . . SHAMELESS! embarassed
Bro, you can't just jump into conclusion like that. You are a man, and so I am too.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Adadioranma79:
Facebook, land of free and unsolicited sex
Chisos! Receive sense in Abundance!!
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
tag me wink
i wont !
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by GuntersChain(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
A street were they eat dog, people assume that everyone living in that street eats dog.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Proffdada: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
i wont !
then how are we going to make hot conversation?
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
then how are we going to make hot conversation?
how much 4 ur hot conversation? Tell me N i wl give u d hottest of conversation
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Proffdada: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
how much 4 ur hot conversation? Tell me N i wl give u d hottest of conversation
wow! How much will it cost?
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
Am nt charging u ,so wie ar u frm n dont lie
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by KanwuliaExtra: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Bekermann:

Bro, you can't just jump into conclusion like that. You are a man, and so I am too.

Hmmmmm. . . . ,
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
n wie is d tag button u ar talking about?
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
Y men no dey fear eeh! hmmm!
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by texazzpete(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Sirpaul:
don't ever quote me again ....

Thanks for providing some humor today.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by texazzpete(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
cronsberg:
Mtsheeew, shift jor. If is was wizkid or davido or dangote that send her that chat, will she have remembered that she is married? Will she have exposed it and insult them? We all know she would have gladly opened her legs without being bitchy about it

I pity you. This can only come from a potent combination of poverty and deep misogyny.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Proffdada: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
born and raised in Lagos
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Proffdada: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
born and raised in Lagos and you?
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Proffdada: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
fear?as in ? We are born to love
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
born and raised in Lagos and you?
Lagos is 4 fake pple, who dont knw dia heritage
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
wetin concern u husbandsnatcha wuuuuuu...lolz
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Proffdada: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
Lagos is 4 fake pple, who dont knw dia heritage
cry where are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.