Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,839 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook (52835 Views)

Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Proffdada: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
wetin concern u husbandsnatcha wuuuuuu...lolz
she's planning a snatch in progress
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by TMemos: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
rozayx5:
If the guy asked for her account number

She won't expose him

Noisy Hoez

No be you accept the request

I blame foolish men who instead of chasing more important things waste time chasing women who won't add Any value to them

Your head dey there
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by munphildusky: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Okay, we have noticed you. That you didn't give him doesn't mean you don't give. Some people self!
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Tony1990: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
hahaha..
interesting�
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
I find you very interesting.
husbandsnatcha:
U mean selfish women fighting 4 dia Atm machines(boyfriends n husbands)
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Mryacks: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shortyy:
SMH.

All these people that complain of how men did this or that to you on your wall. Whatever happened to blocking the person and moving on? Must you post everything online? Una matter tire me sha.

This is normal, especially from those Indians. All you gotta do is block and keep scrolling.

I still wonder what people are doing on Facebook sef.

Abeg enjoy my signature.

Spot on. But Facebook still cool though..
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
mohammedabiodun:
I find you very interesting.
Tanks dear
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
wetin concern u husbandsnatcha wuuuuuu...lolz
hahaha...my rib ij go n join comedy pls oghene meee
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Peterpower211(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Attention seeker
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=Proffdada post=71315472] cry where are you from?[/quotequote]check my signature u wl knw me wella
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Proffdada:
she's planning a snatch in progress
Her name may be real !
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Proffdada: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=Westaslave2 post=71324888][/quote] original Port Harcourt girl! cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2018
Proffdada:
original Port Harcourt girl! cheesy
i av a title goddess of biafra undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by 3kay945(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
d lady is in her mid twenties...

Damn!
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2018
3kay945:

Damn!
Anyproblm wt dat
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Radiant1020:
Some men are actually shameless

Shut your stinky pusshole, man hater oshi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.