Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment (80236 Views)

Federal Fire Service Shortisted Candidates For Screening And Aptitude Test / Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by kennydee05(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dwhyte:

Same here @ xvoke1@gmail.com
same here, kennydee055@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by kennydee05(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
ajaniagbe:
I just got my invitation email now. Kwara state

Got mine too.
Kindly create a WhatsApp group
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by kennydee05(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Akinsu:

Please add me as well 07066455359
Kindly share the data page with me. kennydee055@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by kennydee05(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
hansome01:
I got the text invite please someone should help send me a sample of the data summary page let me edit it thanks. Philipsokebe@gmail.com. #TeamAbuja
Thank you
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by kennydee05(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
olabodeogun:
Please help a brother with a summary page, email olabodeogundav@gmail.com don't have access to the whatsapp group. Thanks
Thank you
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by kennydee05(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
missyojo:
I received a mail "Kwara State "
Are you aware of any WhatsApp group for Kwara? If yes, kindly add me 08068218386
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by 002deewhy: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Team oyo. Pls i did not print mynbio data page. Add up on whatsapp 09062215151
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by arcnomec(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Swagahyk:

0600hrs is 6:00 am. So be there early.
Thanks.... If I get you correctly, early means I should be at the venue by 5:30am?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Gandokii(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gasfoundation:
any update from IMO STATE
YES BRO....AT THE BARRACKS OBINZE.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Koc1472(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
I also got the invitation but I can't find my summary data page ..
Please someone should help a brother so I can also edit ... My email is k.ojumah@yahoo.com
Please brothers
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by IamNanas(m): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2018
My screening date is 26th by 6am and I have external project defense same day by 9am....would I be allowed to the venue if I go by 10 cus I'll be the first person to defend
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Chibyko(m): 12:06am On Sep 21, 2018
IamNanas:
My screening date is 26th by 6am and I have external project defense same day by 9am....would I be allowed to the venue if I go by 10 cus I'll be the first person to defend
u have to choose one struggle oh
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by temmydhayour: 12:17am On Sep 21, 2018
pls I also got an invite but I can't find my summary data printout...pls if anybody can EPP with a way to get anoda or soft copy to edit should send to dhayour988@gmail.com... tanks in advance
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by PrincessSophia: 12:30am On Sep 21, 2018
Are people still receiving emails? nothing yet from my end.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ruboy(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2018
COULDN'T FIND MY DATA SUMMARY ALSO...I JUST GOT IT EDITED RIGHT NOW, THE GUY IS A LIFE SAVER tongue... just beep him on 08101090665
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by temmydhayour: 1:03am On Sep 21, 2018
ruboy:
COULDN'T FIND MY DATA SUMMARY ALSO...I JUST GOT IT EDITED RIGHT NOW, THE GUY IS A LIFE SAVER tongue... just beep him on 08101090665
OK tanks...
like ryt now
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ruboy(m): 1:06am On Sep 21, 2018
Just try msg him
temmydhayour:
OK tanks...
like ryt now
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by gistmate: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2018
NOTICE TO FRSC APPLICANTS ON REPRINTING SUMMARY DATA PAGE

Applicants who were unable to reprint their summary data page but have it stored as .html are advised to reload it and print it out with a live passport attached to it. If you do not have any detail at all,
visit https://www.gistmate.com.ng/how-to-reprint-summary-page-for-frsc-screening-examination/ and follow the full guide there.

If you have any questions, please drop it in the comments section
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by iamyinkizzle: 1:17am On Sep 21, 2018
SIR0:
Same here, I have not received any.

Ogun State
I have received mine just need to summary page.... Please kindly send to adeyinkakoyi@gmail.com or add me to the whatsapp 08167260817
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Orina(m): 1:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Please I want to know if I can combine 2 certificates like waec and neco for the screening
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Dagust(m): 1:50am On Sep 21, 2018
eduminati:
It's a imperative that all applicants must attend the screening. This join this whatsapp group https:///8N0rVtCKJc47KMz8KrGljV I'll kindly share my already downloaded data bio and also give you a link to a website where you can edit and upload your passport. Hop in. I'll be waiting.
Please, How do i get the data page? You can add me to the group or send the file to me via 07038607807 or mail yomiosasona@yahoo.com. Many Thanks, Bruh!
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by iamyinkizzle: 2:33am On Sep 21, 2018
please I want to know if I will get the state certificate from the ogun liason office in lagos.... Anyone that has gone through this process and can confirm shouold let me know.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Kemiawo2004(f): 3:50am On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=Dagust post=71382313]
Please, How do i get the data page? You can add me to the group or send the file to me via 07038607807 or mail yomiosasona@yahoo.com. Many Thanks, Bruh![/quot

@dagust can you pls add me up to the what's app group? I need the link to print the bio data summary page.thanks
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Supremor(m): 5:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Has anyone from Oyo state received an invite?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Erebeshe: 5:19am On Sep 21, 2018
tayo4ng:
if you are on this platform and u receive the mail pls inform us, for us to know if its truth.

I have received...
But my challenge is how to print the summary data page
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Erebeshe: 5:21am On Sep 21, 2018
tim1256:
Someone please help, how do I reprint my data page. I can't locate the earlier printed page.
Help plsssssss

Same here
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Erebeshe: 5:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Samguine:
I don't have the FSLC. Please what can I do?

Also, what should one expect at the screening? What's the process like?

Same here

We that wrote common entrance from primary 5
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Erebeshe: 5:27am On Sep 21, 2018
Chibyko:
Pls help me if anyone sends u udojiraphael@gmail.com

Kindly send to me too

Danjames442@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Erebeshe: 5:28am On Sep 21, 2018
sipicilia:
Abuja all the way!!!
I don't have my fslc (running down to my primary school tomorrow morning)
Please we have to fund out how to get the data page for people that dint print out o.

Is it easy to get from one's primary school at the moment
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Erebeshe: 5:31am On Sep 21, 2018
efit:
lasgidis here we show....

I think we need to hook up on WhatsApp so that we can help ourselves on issues before Monday... join through this link below.. for those that are still expecting believe n never stop praying God will definitely do it...
pls let us come together and help ourselves.. add through this WhatsApp link..

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///9qPzbBbomn35fTazQvjp7p

or u can leave ur WhatsApp no here...

it's simple to join... just copy this link

https:///9qPzbBbomn35fTazQvjp7p

The link is COPYable but not PASTable anywhere
how do we join
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Erebeshe: 5:34am On Sep 21, 2018
JerryDM1:
bro plz help me with your summary data page let me edit it plz. Plz I beg you brother help me plz. I will appreciate it brother. Thanks in anticipation. Kindly forward it to jerryavura@gmail.com. thanks boss

Kindly send to me at danjames442@gmail.com once you receive
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.