Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

How To Send WAEC Results To WES - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (111473 Views)

NTI Transcript To WES / If You Want To Send Waec Scratch Card And School Certificate To Wes. Get In Here / Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Lu2085: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please can you explain it to me again.

We that did Waec many years ago...how can we get our result to WES?

I have an old print out.

Please help...it's urgent.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Lu2085: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
igwemesh:

I just got this from WAEC ..they responded to my mail

You are to visit or send someone to WAEC office, Yaba, Lagos with the following
requirements:

1. Photocopy of result;
2. Two (02) Passports Photograph;
3. Two (02) Official Envelopes;
4. Sworn Affidavit from Court;
5. Administrative fee (#10,000);
6. Attestation Letter from any of these (Lawyer, Civil Servant, Cleric) etc (Only for Nov/Dec);
7. Courier fee (will be determined by the courier service).

Thank you

Please what is an OFFICIAL ENVELOPE?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Lu2085: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
jaybros:

WAEC will not give the confirmation of results to you...if your school will give you the transcripts, it must remain sealed till WES gets it, its better to send the other documents splitting the cost with someone else...i.e two or more envelopes in one DHL bag as document. I am waiting for my transcripts before i send out the copies the applicant is to send to WES. If you are in Lag and want to split cost...DHL to Canada is 23k(as at last week when i checked), we can split.

I am ready to split cost with anyone sending items to WES Canada

this is not the WAEC result posting...I am referring to the cost of sending the other copies you are to send to WES on your own

Have you gotten anyone? I'm happy to splot with you. But I just want to begin my process. Thibking of it again, it'll delay yours.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Bouquicutez(f): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
I think it's on a hold for now due to marking.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Iyalla2: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please ooo I need someone in PHC to split my FEDex cost to WES pls very urgent thanks
Kindly call me on 08188648702
Thanks
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Opesab: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Plz I went to waec since 19th of June for my waec transcript to be sent to Wes,up till this moment I haven't received anything and I called the Fedex people they said waec has not sent it to them plz I need help.how can I fast track it plz and I am far away from Lagos . I don't mind any contact person inside waec to fast track it for me plz the deadline is so close
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Opesab: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Plz I went to waec since 19th of June for my waec transcript to be sent to Wes,up till this moment I haven't received anything and I called the Fedex people they said waec has not sent it to them plz I need help.how can I fast track it plz and I am far away from Lagos . I don't mind any contact person inside waec to fast track it for me plz the deadline is so close
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by CravingChic: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
canadabyfire:
My candidate was at WAEC office at YABA, Lagos.....the process is simple but, with some amount of cash to part with

1. Official processing payment to WAEC, for processing result confirmation for international purpose is 10,000naira.
2. Officials at this office would also charge 10,000naira for courier service.
3.WES insist on sending scratch card, this scratch is currently sold by saboteurs outside WAEC office for 2,000naira as it is currently unable at WAEC office. There are indications that the price of the scratch card would go up as the demand increases....there are speculation on artificial scarcity.
4. There is an arrogant typist, directly opposite WAEC's office that processes the sworn affidavit for 4,000naira as at January, 2019. Months before now she was priced at 2,000naira...... however, if you are patient and have sufficient time, this affidavit can be done for less than 500naira at the court at Sabo yaba......(the business Centre opposite the court types the document for 150naira, you take the typed document into the court for seal....which is 250naira only) Keke maruwa to and from WAEC office to court at Sabo is 100naira........well if you are unaware of this, some bigots at the court would request payment of 1,500naira.
5. Price of 2 envelopes is 100naira
6. 2 passport photograph.
7. In case you run out of cash, there is First Bank brand adjacent to WAEC office.
8. Result confirmation is done by WAEC between 9am and 1pm.......try get there on time.......Friday is usually crowded.
9. Courier lady, mentioned that the tracking number would be sent to your mobile phone after 2 weeks.

Best Wishes........

Wow.. this is thorough. Thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by hammed71(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
please who knows the requirements for changing date of birth on waec certificate due to mistake.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by CravingChic: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Opesab:

Is there a deadline for documents submission to WES?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Ok2016: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good day all, pls for someone who did her masters in UK. When Evaluating her Msc with WES, should she still do that of WEAC?

What I mean is that in this situation... Will O'level needs to be evaluated?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Henwall(m): 12:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Ok2016:
Good day all, pls for someone who did her masters in UK. When Evaluating her Msc with WES, should she still do that of WEAC?

What I mean is that in this situation... Will O'level needs to be evaluated?

Yes. It will need to if you're making use of Wes.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Henwall(m): 12:47am On Jul 22, 2019
I have a quick question house.

Can I send all my credentials (transcripts, university certificate, scratch card and Wes form) together in the same envelope to Wes?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Ultimus: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2019
Henwall:
I have a quick question house.

Can I send all my credentials (transcripts, university certificate, scratch card and Wes form) together in the same envelope to Wes?

Yes, you can. I did that and all documents were accepted. Just brace up for WAEC and Varsity documents verification.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by oladeledave: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2019
Pls, who knows if waec office has opened again after the break they said they wanna take? Any response will be appreciated
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by OBS18: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2019
good morning, pls who is going to waec office tomorrow for the wes verification
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by chekura: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
can you kindly share a copy of the affidavit with me?, trying to get it done but i am being asked the format to be used and i do not how to do it either,
Thank you in anticipation
igwemesh:

Affidavit is Ok .l did mine on Friday last week..it only took my about 30 mins at waec office ..though i already had all requirements which are,

1. Waec online result
2. Court Affidavit stating that you are tho owner of the result , Wes reference number must be written on the afficavit
3 2 envelops
4. 20k...10 for waec processing , 10k for Courier

You dont really need the letter of attestation if you are using affidavit ..
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Justobim: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Please does anyone know how and where to process WAEC result in Abuja for WES evaluation?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Omega30(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kobaro:

Hi Thelma, I understand it can be really useful to send documents together in order to save costs. However, you should only send related documents in a single package/parcel. For instance, it is okay to send your WAEC scratch card to WES together with your WAEC confirmation of results as these are clearly related -- This is what practically everyone has done so far, including myself. However, you shouldn't send your degree certificate together with your WAEC parcel as these are unrelated and may raise a flag with WES.

I would suggest you do the following -- if you use an iOS device, try to download an app called iFax from the Apple app store. Next, have your certificate scanned to PDF in the exact way you want WES to receive it. You can then send your PDF certificate as a FAX message to WES (WES Fax No: +1 416 972 9004). This was how I sent mine and it was accepted.

Hope this helps.

P.S. -- It took approximately two business days for WES to acknowledge the receipt of my faxed degree certificate. Also, with the iFax app, you can either use a paid subscription or take advantage of the 7-day free trial. Kindly let me know if you need any other info.
must it be PDF, what of JPEG?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Opesab: 12:26am On Jul 26, 2019
CravingChic:

Is there a deadline for documents submission to WES?
No, just working towards a targeted time
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Opesab: 12:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by OBS18: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Goodday, pls who knows if ones's statement of results can be sent to WES instead of degree cert as the degree cert isnt available yet from the school.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Fm90(f): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
Call this lady 08065173515.Her name is joy.Shes very fast and reliable.
Opesab:

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Remicynt(f): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Plz who knows if WAEC has started confirmation o.. it's only waec that is delaying my evaluation. Which Kain country be this toriolorun.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Tomoyayi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fm90:
Call this lady 08065173515.Her name is joy.Shes very fast and reliable.

Hi Fm90,
Read one if your post were you evaluated unilag diploma. Did it fly?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Gbomzie: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lu2085:

Have you gotten anyone? I'm happy to splot with you. But I just want to begin my process. Thibking of it again, it'll delay yours.

Hello, are you still available to split ? I need someone to split with
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Fm90(f): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yes it did.
Tomoyayi:

Hi Fm90,
Read one if your post were you evaluated unilag diploma. Did it fly?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Tomoyayi(m): 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fm90:
Yes it did.
Which ECA body did you use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.