Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How To Send WAEC Results To WES - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (111377 Views)

NTI Transcript To WES / If You Want To Send Waec Scratch Card And School Certificate To Wes. Get In Here / Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by maxyboss212(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2019
Please I want to enquire...I heard a lot of people referring to Lagos for waec verification.. Plz can I do it in my state which is also the state where I wrote my waec.. Quick response please
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by maxyboss212(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2019
I am in Lagos.. Just that someone is already in my school doing the cert evaluation and I felt like telling her to go also for the waec evaluation.. But all the same thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Chimapeters(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Does this still work?
Omega30:
must it be PDF, what of JPEG?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Omega30(m): 3:33am On Aug 14, 2019
Chimapeters:
Does this still work?
ya
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
efosa:

Well, i don't blame them that much, it is the situation that our leaders has led into, what else do you expect?,,,I know some people will ask me how?
Do you remember the story of of the Former general that became the president of the country, and how he later got his result from WAEC delivered to his office by the oga kpata kpata of WAEC.
recently, there was a new that a serving senator was sacked by the court of law in this country,because all his credentials were fake.
there was also another controversy about the WAEC result of a certain dancing senator.
In one of the south south state, the daughter of a certain legislator has been working for the a multinational company in Nigeria for several years until she was discovered recently to be using credentials of a school that did not even exist in the UK.
A certain minister was discovered to be using fake NYSC certificate, after serving 8 years as commissioner and almost 4 years as Minister.
I nor mention anybody name oh!
The list is Endless.................. How many we fit talk, not to talk of the people that are not in power

We can not blame WES and Nigeria is not alone, India is Another country with same condition

Yes, that's the usual card most Nigerians play. Blame the leaders!

Your leaders have nothing to do with WES being ridiculous with their requirement for ECA from Nigerian applicants.

You and most people on this platform are part of the problem. People have petitioned WES but, very few people signed the petition.
You come here acting all ignorantly and unenlightened.

Do you know that if every one here signs that petition, this requirement will be dropped?

FYI, India only requires transcript and marksheet for their ECA
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Gbomzie: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hello, are you still available or am I late?
g1da:

Please I'd like to split the courier cost. I'm going to send tomorrow 7th or 8th. If anyone available and interested please hola back asap.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Mckayzee(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
Please people, how reliable is having someone help process the WAEC evaluation in proxy at the Lagos WAEC office.

Especially the guys here saying they can help at a fee? Has anyone tried them?

Please share your experience?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Opesab: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fm90:
Call this lady 08065173515.Her name is joy.Shes very fast and reliable.

Thank you contacted her already . Very reliable
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by adesinacelim: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
PM
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Berle: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by kayuz40(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Does Wes calculate our waec grade too
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Mckayzee(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
jaybros:

check your PM

Please resend the PM
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by glorie1414: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please Kobaro i'm doing the whole WES evaluation thing. Please i really need someone that has gone through this process to put me through . Thanks for your kind assistance

Kobaro:

Hi Thelma, I understand it can be really useful to send documents together in order to save costs. However, you should only send related documents in a single package/parcel. For instance, it is okay to send your WAEC scratch card to WES together with your WAEC confirmation of results as these are clearly related -- This is what practically everyone has done so far, including myself. However, you shouldn't send your degree certificate together with your WAEC parcel as these are unrelated and may raise a flag with WES.

I would suggest you do the following -- if you use an iOS device, try to download an app called iFax from the Apple app store. Next, have your certificate scanned to PDF in the exact way you want WES to receive it. You can then send your PDF certificate as a FAX message to WES (WES Fax No: +1 416 972 9004). This was how I sent mine and it was accepted.

Hope this helps.

P.S. -- It took approximately two business days for WES to acknowledge the receipt of my faxed degree certificate. Also, with the iFax app, you can either use a paid subscription or take advantage of the 7-day free trial. Kindly let me know if you need any other info.

2 Likes

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by glorie1414: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kabaro please i hope i am not bugging you, please send me a mail on demigod1414@gmail.com. I really need your assistant .

Thank you.

Kobaro:

Wow okay. This is CERTAINLY a very recent development which I personally welcome, even though I am already done with the application process.

Here is the thing though -- WES is not exactly "tired of scratching our cards for us" as WAEC has reportedly said. That is not at all the reason for the new development. Before now, WES had always strictly stipulated that all scratch cards being sent must remain UNscratched. What really happened was this: a lot of applicants, including myself, communicated with WES directly (mostly via their Twitter page) to express concern about the difficulty in finding the silver panel scratch cards because WAEC no longer prints them. One could only easily find the card by going to Yaba to buy from those third party vendors in front of WAEC office (only God knows where they get it from). The next available option was the e-pin voucher which WES had downright refused to accept (look at the image for my communication with them on this). Even though WES acknowledged this concern on many occasions, they remained steady about sending unscratched silver panel cards. It is now clear that they had been working on finding a way around the situation without having to halt ongoing application processes. Thankfully, this new solution implies that both the silver panel card and the e-pin voucher can now be used.

Thanks a lot dmedunoye for letting us know about this new development.

I wish you the best!
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by bjstardom(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Please who have the number of the woman in charge of WES at NECO office in Ilupeju? Kindly pm me if you have it.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by osazee02: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2019
please i need guidance on how to start the of evaluating my academic credentials with WES. I clearly do not want to make any mistake. Anyone that has done/completed the WES process should be put me through. Thanks
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Moshkom(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Please anyone here that WAEC is still yet to send his/her result? i'd mine since JULY 11. I even applied for it to be send through DHL still nothing not even i've not receive my tracking number yet. SINCE JULY 11. undecided

Anyone with idea on what i should do next? because this is just what is delaying my evaluation and my school applications. pls HELP!!!!
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Moshkom(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2019
1stly, check WES.ORG out. Then reg, to complete the registration you will need to pay $212 (almost 77k) so that you will get your REF NUMBER which you're to be using while sending your credentials to WES for the evaluation.

It do take like 3-4 months due to delay in time of sending from your school (Transcripts) and WAEC esp this WAEC undecided cry.
and it requires 'few lots of money' almost 200k in total cry so the earlier the better bro

PS: you can just create your profile on WES.ORG before the money is ready sha

osazee02:
please i need guidance on how to start the of evaluating my academic credentials with WES. I clearly do not want to make any mistake. Anyone that has done/completed the WES process should be put me through. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.