Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

How To Send WAEC Results To WES - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (110898 Views)

NTI Transcript To WES / If You Want To Send Waec Scratch Card And School Certificate To Wes. Get In Here / Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
aragbaboy:
Please apart from waec office in Yaba, can the verification be done in Port Harcourt or any other waec office and sent to WES.

I highly doubt this.

One of WAEC staff in the Gwagwalada office told me directly that "anything concerning international communications/correspondence was strictly handled by their International Liaison Office" which happens to be at the Yaba office. So, if your verification is being requested by an international institution, you may have to make a trip to Lagos like some of us did or find someone you can rely on to make the visit to WAEC Yaba office for you.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by rippyblogger(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please guys. I want to use my GCE result for WES evaluation. There is a part of the form where I have to fill in the years I attended the institution. What years do I fill? Keep in mind that I only wrote an exam in that school, I didn't attend the school.

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by SilentWhisperer: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kobaro:

Hi SilentWhisperer, no you do not have to send another scratch card to WES. The one WAEC asked you to submit is, in fact, the same one WES has requested and is the same one WES will use to check your results online. So, no worries.

Thanks so much, Kaboro.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by dmedunoye: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please can I use an old scratch card? Assuming the card was used only 2 times.
Or do I have to get a new scratch card for the process?

Kobaro:

Hi SilentWhisperer, no you do not have to send another scratch card to WES. The one WAEC asked you to submit is, in fact, the same one WES has requested and is the same one WES will use to check your results online. So, no worries.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Best201195(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
dmedunoye:
Please can I use an old scratch card? Assuming the card was used only 2 times.
Or do I have to get a new scratch card for the process?

You have to get a new, unscratched card for the process.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by dmedunoye: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thanks a lot. But with an unscratched card, how do I fill the WES scratch card form which states I should add the PIN code?
Please see image for reference.

Best201195:

You have to get a new, unscratched card for the process.

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2019
SilentWhisperer:

Thanks so much, Kaboro.

Haha, you’re welcome. Thanks too for spelling my name so accurately! grin tongue
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2019
dmedunoye:
Thanks a lot. But with an unscratched card, how do I fill the WES scratch card form which states I should add the PIN code?

Wow. This is new. Where exactly are you filling that form? On what platform?
I am not sure about others but I personally did not at all have to fill or use any such document.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2019
rippyblogger:
Please guys. I want to use my GCE result for WES evaluation. There is a part of the form where I have to fill in the years I attended the institution. What years do I fill? Keep in mind that I only wrote an exam in that school, I didn't attend the school.

Hi,

I don’t exactly remember doing this part in my application process but it shouldn’t be a problem. I also attended many different secondary schools actually, from the one in which I sat for my WASSCE. You could fill in the dates during which you had your secondary education and it should suffice just fine.

Again, WES simply wants to know that you rightly fulfilled all your university admission requirements, your WASSCE clearly inclusive, because this further strengthens the credibility of your university degree — which is the ultimate objective of the Educational Credentials Assessment process.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by peek(f): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2019
WES requested for my WAEC as others, but since last week , 15th of Feb , my status no longer show anything detail...

" we received your documents, your review is in progress " you are not to do anything.

The waec request is not there again, and have contact them but no response.
As at 14th,my status was pending, cos my school not yet verify. I called the school on Monday, sch said no verification request from WES.

Now since last year week no change in my status except the msg I quote above.

Who knows WES well, that can predict what is happening, abeg
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by dmedunoye: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
When I got to WAEC office, I was told to scratch the card to reveal the pin in order to fill the form. They said it's a new development that WES people are tired of scratching our cards for us. I hope my experience helps others.

See image below for where you'll be required to download and fill the form.

Kobaro:

Wow. This is new. Where exactly are you filling that form? On what platform?
I am not sure about others but I personally did not at all have to fill or use any such document.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by dipomania070: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
dmedunoye:
When I got to WAEC office, I was told to scratch the card to reveal the pin in order to fill the form. They said it's a new development that WES people are tired of scratching our cards for us. I hope my experience helps others.

This is nice and better. Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by dmedunoye: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
You're welcome.

dipomania070:

This is nice and better. Thanks for the update.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by dmedunoye: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
You're not required to fill in this option for waec. Just add your University certificate and they'll request for your waec result to be sent to them.

rippyblogger:

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by SilentWhisperer: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
dmedunoye:

The scratch card form is definitely a new development. I have also noticed that WES now also accepts e-pin (paper card with exposed pin).
With this development, I think you may be able to use your old scratch card. All you need to do is fill out the card details on the WES form.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by DexterousOne(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2019
I was at waec office yesterday

The process and situation there na wa

I'll gist you guys later

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by aragbaboy: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2019
Thanks

I highly doubt this.

One of WAEC staff in the Gwagwalada office told me directly that "anything concerning international communications/correspondence was strictly handled by their International Liaison Office" which happens to be at the Yaba office. So, if your verification is being requested by an international institution, you may have to make a trip to Lagos like some of us did or find someone you can rely on to make the visit to WAEC Yaba office for you.[/quote]
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
dmedunoye:

Wow okay. This is CERTAINLY a very recent development which I personally welcome, even though I am already done with the application process.

Here is the thing though -- WES is not exactly "tired of scratching our cards for us" as WAEC has reportedly said. That is not at all the reason for the new development. Before now, WES had always strictly stipulated that all scratch cards being sent must remain UNscratched. What really happened was this: a lot of applicants, including myself, communicated with WES directly (mostly via their Twitter page) to express concern about the difficulty in finding the silver panel scratch cards because WAEC no longer prints them. One could only easily find the card by going to Yaba to buy from those third party vendors in front of WAEC office (only God knows where they get it from). The next available option was the e-pin voucher which WES had downright refused to accept (look at the image for my communication with them on this). Even though WES acknowledged this concern on many occasions, they remained steady about sending unscratched silver panel cards. It is now clear that they had been working on finding a way around the situation without having to halt ongoing application processes. Thankfully, this new solution implies that both the silver panel card and the e-pin voucher can now be used.

Thanks a lot dmedunoye for letting us know about this new development.

I wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by dmedunoye: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
You're welcome and thank you very much!

Kobaro:

Wow okay. This is CERTAINLY a very recent development which I personally welcome, even though I am already done with the application process.

Here is the thing though -- WES is not exactly "tired of scratching our cards for us" as WAEC has reportedly said. That is not at all the reason for the new development. Before now, WES had always strictly stipulated that all scratch cards being sent must remain UNscratched. What really happened was this: a lot of applicants, including myself, communicated with WES directly (mostly via their Twitter page) to express concern about the difficulty in finding the silver panel scratch cards because WAEC no longer prints them. One could only easily find the card by going to Yaba to buy from those third party vendors in front of WAEC office (only God knows where they get it from). The next available option was the e-pin voucher which WES downright refused to accept (look at the image for my communication with them on this). Even though WES acknowledged this concern on many occasions, they remained steady about sending unscratched silver panel cards. It is now clearly that they had been working on finding a way around the situation without having to halt ongoing application processes. Thankfully, this new solution implies that both the silver panel card and the e-pin voucher can now be used.

Thanks a lot dmedunoye for letting us know about this new development.

I wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Albion05: 12:04am On Feb 23, 2019
Please guys i want to ask.
Can someone do the verification in any of the WAEC head office in the state he or she is residing?..
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Albion05:
Please guys i want to ask.
Can someone do the verification in any of the WAEC head office in the state he or she is residing?..

At this time, you will have to go to WAEC Yaba office for that.

I suggest you take some time to read through the thread. You will gain a whole lot of insight because many of the issues you may come across have already been encountered and circumvented by some users here.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Albion05: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kobaro:

At this time, you will have to go to WAEC Yaba office for that.

I suggest you take some time to read through the thread. You will gain a whole lot of insight because many of the issues you may come across have already been encountered and circumvented by some users here.
Ok. Thanks a lot!.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Zinnyk: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Good evening bro please do you have a masters certificate ? If you do, did your school send your transcript to wes and you only add your degree ceritificate to your waec parcel to wes? Thanks

Ekpekus:

The bolded may not be entirely true. The most important thing is that those documents are required for the said evaluation and carry the same WES number. I know this because I did it and it was accepted. I sent my WAEC scratch card, a copy of my WAEC certificate and my degree certificate. These were accepted.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Torontoparrot(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
did you get a response from them to this
Michaeleddy:
My challenge is getting a silver panel scratch card.

I've since messaged the "contact us" page of WES to let them know That sooner or later The scratch card requested will not be available for subsequent applicants.

I'm waiting for their response. In the mean time pls Abeg, if anyone knows where I can get a scratch silver coated panel, Biko, tell me o.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Torontoparrot:
did you get a response from them to this

There has been a recent development guys -- you can now use the e-pin voucher which you can easily buy online instead of the physical silver panel scratch card. All you now need to do is fill the card pin and serial numbers in a downloadable WES scratch card form which you can find in your WES account under "Required Documents". You then subsequently submit this form together with your WAEC confirmation of results.

However, the physical silver panel scratch card can still be purchased from third party vendors at the front of WAEC office in Yaba (At least, as at February 1 when I went there).

Best of luck!
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by peek(f): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
My fellow WESians. Sorry to say that.
I was at WAEC today, I did all the process less than an hour.
As for e-pin, I was ready to buy online becos I could no longer wait for the lady opp WAEC ( who had gone for affidavit of some WES applicants) I needed only scratch card. I went there with my affidavit (1000). She charge the ppl waiting 7000 ( affidavit+ attestation).
I decided to ask WAEC official if I can buy online, they refused and still directed me to the lady. Now the point is, WAEC is deliberately refusing the e pin (850) so that we patronize the scratch card(1500). The gap is not much, rather than buying in 2 ways, I waited for the lady, otherwise I would have spent 30mins at WAEC for the entire process.
So for now dash them 650 make you go your way. The card is available infact I guess 2 points. WAEC officials no doubt are supplying the girl the cards.
Go with ready affidavit(except u work with dangote, u pay 7000) buy card there, simple.
And as for attestation, its meant for GCE alone.

May/June - Affidavit
Nov/Dec - Affidavit + Attestation.

It will end in praise. WAEC must not stop us

4 Likes

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Cavemanus: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hello Guys,

Please is there any person going to WAEC office who can help submit my application for result confirmation even if it's for a token? If yes holla me.

Thanks
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by peek(f): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Cavemanus:
Hello Guys,

Please is there any person going to WAEC office who can help submit my application for result confirmation even if it's for a token? If yes holla me.

Thanks

OK...

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by KingDemolah(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Tekaluku: 3:21am On Feb 27, 2019
KingDemolah:

Thanks for your explanation. Pls what does the format for the affidavit you took look like?

Would love to see a format of the affidavit and attestation...of that's available. It would make my day.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by slydog(m): 5:12am On Feb 27, 2019
So from what I'm reading here, does it mean I cannot process waec verification for wes through their Port Harcourt office??

If everyone must come to Yaba, who can be of help here?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by peek(f): 5:38am On Feb 27, 2019
KingDemolah:

Thanks for your explanation. Pls what does the format for the affidavit you took look like?
I don't have it, but if you get to the court they have it. I didn't go with a format.
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.