Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Should I Still Give Despite His Nonchallancy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Give Despite His Nonchallancy? (1520 Views)

Wonders In Lagos! Married Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl, Despite His Wife Being / Should I Still Continue With Her? / Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Still Give Despite His Nonchallancy? by browncocos(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
my mom once gave me the greatest advise in the world

"Never get serious in a marriage/relationship except if your man loves you more than you love him"

sweety keep that with you all the time
the other replies have answered your question
its left for you to take it or leave it

p.s he keeps coming back to you because of the gifts
who doesnt like awoof!
Re: Should I Still Give Despite His Nonchallancy? by pweetychic: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2010
browncocos:

my mom once gave me the greatest advise in the world

"Never get serious in a marriage/relationship except if your man loves you more than you love him"

sweety keep that with you all the time
the other replies have answered your question
its left for you to take it or leave it

p.s he keeps coming back to you because of the gifts
who doesnt like awoof!
My dear all the quotes are well quoted, men are just bags of rubbish, they don't deserve ur love, just love yourself, and always be prayerful, your man will locate you,

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Love Versus Respect / Wat Should I Do? / My Girl Is Distracted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.