Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330112 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by smiles1210: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
1) YOUR NAME: Ayo
(2)YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN: Lokoja, Kogi state.
(3)YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER:I dream about eating and having sex in the dream, I see green fruits, ripe fruit, and over riped fruit.dream of the house I grew up in.
(4)MY FOUNDATIONS: my ancestral parent were idol worshippers.it was my paternal grandfather that refused to continue to worship an idol.

5) WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: grace to know God the more, and progress in my life, I do not have a job, and my business is just surviving.

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
QueenBee1995:
compliments of the season. I want to testify to the wonders of Christ through this ministry in my life and that of my sibling. I have a sibling who has mental illness for the past 7yrs, but since I joined this ministry, the God of Elijah is doing wonders in his life and mine too. He is getting better gradually, he is calm now, not violent and the laughing and talking to himself has really reduced plus the demons in his body, have greatly reduced. Thank you Lord, the same God that did this in his life to this stage, would perfect His healing completely and I would come back to testify to that again, In Jesus name, Amen.
Hallelujah!!!!

Hallelujah to the king of glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
smiles1210:
1) YOUR NAME: Ayo
(2)YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN: Lokoja, Kogi state.
(3)YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER:I dream about eating and having sex in the dream, I see green fruits, ripe fruit, and over riped fruit.dream of the house I grew up in.
(4)MY FOUNDATIONS: my ancestral parent were idol worshippers.it was my paternal grandfather that refused to continue to worship an idol.

5) WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: grace to know God the more, and progress in my life, I do not have a job, and my business is just surviving.

Thank you

Welcome in Jesus name, please know that there is nothing the God of Elijah can not do. He has done it before, He can still do it again in your life just like the man of God will always say, God's hand is not shortened that He can not save neither His ear heavy that He can not hear.

Please find details below:

Procedures for One on One Deliverance

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renounciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the HolyGhost to fill and incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to autoplay and repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by SendoSendal: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
P
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ecosystm(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hello everyone, Am glad to be here.. Thanks to Rinnygold, whom through her thread I got here..
May God continue to fill the servant of God whom God is using to deliver folks from the forces of darkness..
I believe I'll receive my testiomy too ijn..

YOUR NAME: Monday
(2)YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN: Abuja,, Kogi state.
(3)YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER:my dreams are:
1.constant pursuit by some men with weapons like rioting scene
2 swimming
3.cobwebs attack

(4)MY FOUNDATIONS: my father's parents were idol worshipers but my parents did not continue with the idols..

5) WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: Deliverance from financial hardship, and indebtnes, God should deliver me from spirit of disappointments and limitations.

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by stemah: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Please how can I print out the RPP sheet
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:49am On Dec 27, 2019
QueenBee1995:
compliments of the season. I want to testify to the wonders of Christ through this ministry in my life and that of my sibling. I have a sibling who has mental illness for the past 7yrs, but since I joined this ministry, the God of Elijah is doing wonders in his life and mine too. He is getting better gradually, he is calm now, not violent and the laughing and talking to himself has really reduced plus the demons in his body, have greatly reduced. Thank you Lord, the same God that did this in his life to this stage, would perfect His healing completely and I would come back to testify to that again, In Jesus name, Amen.
Hallelujah!!!!

Thank you Jesus, the Lord will perfect his healing in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:53am On Dec 27, 2019
stemah:
Please how can I print out the RPP sheet

click on the image and save to your phone. go to the cybercafe and either print directly from your phone or attach the image to your email and then print.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:57am On Dec 27, 2019
SendoSendal:
Please I need help on how to use the RPP. Am I going to pray on each of the points?

Just put your thumb on each prayer and pray. Take for instance. put your thumb on No 1 and say oh God my father, if I have prayer point number 1, please give me a sign in Jesus name, then close your eyes, raise your head towards heaven and raise your hands up and be in the spirit. Repeat the same process until you get to prayer point number 35.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:58am On Dec 27, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:00am On Dec 27, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:00am On Dec 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 6:43am On Dec 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by SendoSendal: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2019
A
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Hello Brother, the man of God said you should chat him up.
I need to get a whatsapp support phone .right now,l'm using a small phone.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2019
FullMilo:

Your .message will be relayed to the man. of God sir

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2019
ecosystm:
Hello everyone, Am glad to be here.. Thanks to Rinnygold, whom through her thread I got here..
May God continue to fill the servant of God whom God is using to deliver folks from the forces of darkness..
I believe I'll receive my testiomy too ijn..

YOUR NAME: Monday
(2)YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN: Abuja,, Kogi state.
(3)YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER:my dreams are:
1.constant pursuit by some men with weapons like rioting scene
2 swimming
3.cobwebs attack

(4)MY FOUNDATIONS: my father's parents were idol worshipers but my parents did not continue with the idols..

5) WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: Deliverance from financial hardship, and indebtnes, God should deliver me from spirit of disappointments and limitations.

Thank you

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah.

refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance. The process of the deliverance has been posted on the thread already.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by soleexx(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2019
I need interpretation of a dream where someone knee down to receive a prayer from One of the biggest pastor in Nigeria on different occasion..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
FullMilo:
Good afternoon @FullMilo. Please find a means to chat with the man of God even if you need to borrow a WhatsApp phone to do it.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Austynodv:
Good afternoon @FullMilo. Please find a means to chat with the man of God even if you need to borrow a WhatsApp phone to do it. The WhatsApp number .
alright sir,l will try,thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kindly delete the WhatsApp number of the man of God from the quote above. Please be fast
FullMilo:
alright sir,l will try,thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
FullMilo:
@FullMilo, the man of God said you should give your phone number now so that he will call you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
@Fullmilo, pls. respond to the quote below tnx.
Austynodv:
Kindly delete the WhatsApp number of the man of God from the quote above. Please be fast
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sosospence(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
1. NAME: My name is Collins
2 LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Calabar,from Abia
3.DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eating in the dream.
4. FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My grandfather worshipped idol
5.WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from marital delay and double promotion at place work for Jan 2020 promotion.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
sosospence:
1. NAME: My name is Collins
2 LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Calabar,from Abia
3.DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eating in the dream.
4. FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My grandfather worshipped idol
5.WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from marital delay and double promotion at place work for Jan 2020 promotion.
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah.

refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

The last stage is the deliverance. The process of the deliverance has been posted on the thread already.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Austynodv:
done sir,thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
@Fullmilo, pls. respond to the quote below tnx.
done sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Austynodv:
@FullMilo, the man of God said you should give your phone number now so that he will call you.
Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ecosystm(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
childofGod29:

Welcome!

I will do that right away... Thanks..

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.