Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (335725 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2019
1:My name is Joseph. 2:I'm from Abia State but reside in lagos. 3: like normally see a woman trying to seduce me in dream, wearing old school uniform, see myself in my father's house in the village. 4:l was told that my father engaged in masquerade practice before repentance. 5:l want, God to deliver me from satanic manipulations, poverty, stagnation, low life. I need all round prosperity.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by safesecure1(m): 12:36am On Dec 28, 2019
I have submitted my information,made the necessary things but you have not sent me d man of God's number.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:36am On Dec 28, 2019
picker123:
1:My name is Joseph. 2:I'm from Abia State but reside in lagos. 3: like normally see a woman trying to seduce me in dream, wearing old school uniform, see myself in my father's house in the village. 4:l was told that my father engaged in masquerade practice before repentance. 5:l want, God to deliver me from satanic manipulations, poverty, stagnation, low life. I need all round prosperity.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah.
refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance. The process of the deliverance has been posted on the thread already.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:38am On Dec 28, 2019
safesecure1:
I have submitted my information,made the necessary things but you have not sent me d man of God's number.

Good morning Sir, the next stage for you is to start your online deliverance process, at this stage, you really don't need to request for the man of Gods number.

please find below the steps you need to take for your online deliverance.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance. The process of the deliverance has been posted on the thread already.

Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:41am On Dec 28, 2019
Prayer point for today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:41am On Dec 28, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2019
safesecure1:

@safesecure, good morning. You don't actually need the man of God number for now. The man of God is carrying a grace that is second to known by His grace. Your deliverance can start today and end here without you calling the man of God. The man of God is carrying an anointing that children of God can benefit from without seeing or hearing from him.

Please, start your deliverance process with the enquiry, when done, you post it here, you will be guided to what you will do next.
Let us know if there is any thing you don't understand
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
picker123:

You are welcome in Jesus name.
Just do as @chuldofGod has directed you and your testimony is next. The online deliverance is about the God of Elijah proving that His hand is not shortened that it can not save and deliver you where you are there. Just like the man of God will say, distance is not a barrier Isaiah 59 V 1.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir! Good day and Happy Weekend People of God..! All the Newcomers are highly welcome, in Jesus name...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Good morning daddy
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fbexpert: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
My name is Chibuike from imo state.
Few years back I had a dream where I was trying to kill a snake but the snake penerated my body through my legs. Since then, I have been having series of financial issues, late marriage, Near success syndrome and sex in the dream.
I come from a Christian home but I heard my grandfather worshipped a marine spirit.

Please pastor I need help cos I m tired of bad lucks, working so hard without nothing to show for it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
fbexpert:
My name is Chibuike from imo state.
Few years back I had a dream where I was trying to kill a snake but the snake penerated my body through my legs. Since then, I have been having series of financial issues, late marriage, Near success syndrome and sex in the dream.
I come from a Christian home but I heard my grandfather worshipped a marine spirit.

Please pastor I need help cos I m tired of bad lucks, working so hard without nothing to show for it.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the
God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and
study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.
Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can
then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the
Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations
here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us
here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to
you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it
is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the
grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your
RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this
thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to
deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance. The process of the
deliverance has been posted on the thread already.
Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Pls man of God I need grace for the enquiry prayer. I'm ready for deliverance.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
From the man of God
picker123:
Pls man of God I need grace for the enquiry prayer. I'm ready for deliverance.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fbexpert: 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Dear man of God, I was directed here to receive grace from you for enquiries prayer. Please how do I start? Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
servantofGod22:

Ok. Let me explain so others can learn too..

God wants to deliver every one who truly needs deliverance and followed His instructions.

Every one were suppose to go through an enquires prayer for the first time.

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Before now, I use to have a phone call with the person and ask the person to stand close to a bed or chair and repeat after me, Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknownly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, we go down on our kneels and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)

The above way is what some here had with me, but there is now a greater grace by the God of Elijah,. Now, all you need is to receive grace from me, and undergo the self enquires prayer on your own (Isaiah 59 V 1 ) but you most now go down on your kneels to ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to destroy any evil creature that wantt to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.

You now stand up and do it yourself right there without phone call as usual

When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every observations and send to me.

The Lord decide to give the greater grace so that He can attend to every one here.

So if there is anyone that needs the enquires prayer, do indicate, so you receive grace for it and if there is any thing we don't understand, feel free to ask.

[sub][/sub]
@fbexpert, may be you should go through this from the man of God on page 15.

If it is clear to you, you can now ask for grace here.

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
fbexpert:
Dear man of God, I was directed here to receive grace from you for enquiries prayer. Please how do I start? Thank you.
Read the above message, and let us know if you understand and ready for your enquiry prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
It's no doubt,God shall perfect his mighty ways through those that genuinely believe in him through Christ.WE shall have testimonies more and more through the Servant of God here,AMEN.Just believe because l can feel it from afar,Thank you Servant of God and other anointed Servants of God here,much more higher grace be bestow on you all,AMEN.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fbexpert: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Yes I have read the above message and I understood the enquiries prayers. I am ready to start. Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by abidexluv5: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
God has given me testimonies with this group,May the lord bless the man of God and i pray the rest of us awaiting teatimonies ll not go with plastic experience.
Man of God please i ll like to partake on the online deliverance that comes up on facebook.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Pls where do I send the observation. Here or the email.?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
I have done the enquiry prayer. I observed that while at it i felt a magnetic force on my two palms. That is exactly how I feel when prayer is been offered in church.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
fbexpert:
Yes I have read the above message and I understood the enquiries prayers. I am ready to start. Thank you.

From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
abidexluv5:
God has given me testimonies with this group,May the lord bless the man of God and i pray the rest of us awaiting teatimonies ll not go with plastic experience.
Man of God please i ll like to partake on the online deliverance that comes up on facebook.

Praise God, may your testimony be permanent in Jesus name.

Do let us know what you want us to assist you with, to complete your online deliverance
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
picker123:
I have done the enquiry prayer. I observed that while at it i felt a magnetic force on my two palms. That is exactly how I feel when prayer is been offered in church.

Congrats, you have to move to the next stage which is RPP.

Do read about the procedure on page 2, if you understand it, then make request for grace here.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
You need to outlined what you felt from number one to five of the enquiry prayer. Let us know so you can proceed to the next stage
picker123:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Prayer point for today

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — Decision Determines Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.