Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (332740 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:18am On Dec 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:54am On Dec 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name..!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by naijareferee: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ronnygold:
You need to outlined what you felt from number one to five of the enquiry prayer. Let us know so you can proceed to the next stage
I felt the force three times in the course of the prayer.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
I have completed my enquiry prayer. I had a dream last night and I saw where serious renovation was going on in my father's house. I saw people packing dirt and depositing in a dirt truck.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
I hereby request grace for the Rpp.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good afternoon...i did my RPP prayer...but i had signs in two prayer points..23 and 28...i told the man of God, he said i have to redo it...how do i go about it? Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Congratulations. Try and be more serious with your deliverance, your testimony is next in Jesus name
picker123:
I have completed my enquiry prayer. I had a dream last night and I saw where serious renovation was going on in my father's house. I saw people packing dirt and depositing in a dirt truck.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
From the man of God
picker123:
I hereby request grace for the Rpp.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
picker123:

Sir /ma, if it is interpretation you need, there is also grace for God to help you interpret it. The sarvant of God will always say, "men of God can make mistakes in interpreting dreams but God can not make mistakes because He is an all knowing God. If it is the interpretation, you just need grace from the man of God to do that.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
@Ronnygold,childofGod, how is family and today's service?

Today was a thanks giving day in the tabernacle and it was an awesome day to the glory of the Lord.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thank you lord for today service in tabernacle, indeed God is always faithful. ..Happy last Sunday of the year
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ronnygold:
From the man of God
How do I go about it pls.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
We are very fine o! We bless God Almighty! It's a year of thanksgivings, Glory!
CDMHELPDESK007:

Today was a thanks giving day in the tabernacle and it was an awesome day to the glory of the Lord.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Yomiside1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
I pray for my own testimony in Jesus name

My name is Joseph
2. I stay in Osun state but from Kogi state
3. Dream mostly of being lock up in a place, or a gate will be close when it is time to go out or come in
4. Born into a Christian family, but heard my grand Fathers workshop idols
5. I want financial and Business break through, I want to have a clear direction of purpose for my life.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:24am On Dec 30, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Glory be to God, We are fine and service was wonderful too, thank you. Thank you Lord for making us to be all alive to be partakers of the thanksgiving in your house, may your name forever be praised.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:29am On Dec 30, 2019
Prayer point for today

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:29am On Dec 30, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:31am On Dec 30, 2019
Yomiside1:

My name is Joseph
3. Dream mostly of being lock up in a place, or a gate will be close when it is time to go out or come in
5. I want financial and Business break through, I want to have a clear direction of purpose for my life.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah.
refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance. The process of the deliverance has been posted on the thread already.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ecosystm(m): 3:49am On Dec 30, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]

servantofGod22:

Ok. Let me explain so others can learn too..

God wants to deliver every one who truly needs deliverance and followed His instructions.

Every one were suppose to go through an enquires prayer for the first time.

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Before now, I use to have a phone call with the person and ask the person to stand close to a bed or chair and repeat after me, Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknownly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, we go down on our kneels and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)

The above way is what some here had with me, but there is now a greater grace by the God of Elijah,. Now, all you need is to receive grace from me, and undergo the self enquires prayer on your own (Isaiah 59 V 1 ) but you most now go down on your kneels to ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to destroy any evil creature that wantt to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.

You now stand up and do it yourself right there without phone call as usual

When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every observations and send to me.

The Lord decide to give the greater grace so that He can attend to every one here.

So if there is anyone that needs the enquires prayer, do indicate, so you receive grace for it and if there is any thing we don't understand, feel free to ask.

I am beginning the Enquiry prayers today.. I need Grace of God...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen and Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2019
From the man of God
ecosystm:
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Yes, you will receive your testimony in Jesus name. Just follow divine instructions.

God bless you and welcome ones again
Yomiside1:

My name is Joseph
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Repeating RPP is still the same process, all you need to do is to give God real Thanksgiving from your heart, no matter the situation.

After which you genuinely ask for forgiveness of sins of your ancestors, parents and yourself, mention any sins you know and ask God to forgive you, you have to really mean the forgiveness of sins, if you know any idol they worship in your lineage, ask God to forgive you, mention names of things that you know, after this repeat the RPP and post the result here.

God bless you
opey1:
Good afternoon...i did my RPP prayer...but i had signs in two prayer points..23 and 28...i told the man of God, he said i have to redo it...how do i go about it? Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Yomiside1(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2019
ecosystm:
[color=#000099][/color]

Pls sir, is there anything time of the say for the prayer, or anything of the day is OK?

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Yomiside1 post=85338603][/quote]

Actually, there is no given time of the day( it can be done in the Morning, Afternoon, or Night) for the prayers but it is advisable to do it at your most convenient time and in a conducive environment to avoid any form of distractions....
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2019
I'm still waiting for the Rpp sheet.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2019
1. YOUR NAME: My name is Jumoke
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Lagos, from Osun state.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eat in my dream, Sexual intercourse, always see myself in our former house
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- Born into a Christian home but great-grand parents worshipped idols
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from unemployment, failure at the edge of breakthrough, promise and fail, Financial and business falure, rotating on one spot and grant me clear direction of purpose.

I have studied and ready for the prayers and requesting grace to start the enquiry prayer.

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.