Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji (51482 Views)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tstx(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yawn

see below
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tstx(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yawn

see below
Yawn

see below
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Rumicarter: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hahahahaha Crazy Woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Benekruku(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
This lady has a bad mouth.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by omoiyalayi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Am waiting for when Linda will address this accusation of her preaching celibacy while knacking married man grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by johnstar(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Alark(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by dan900(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Looking for wahala and shading people is something that this woman derives so much joy in. lol. what a person. grin grin grin grin

Check my signature to holla if you want to start earning up to N4k daily from empty carton biz from anywhere.
It is so cool.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Throwback: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

How will the congratulatory wish of an illiterate and irresponsible deadbeat dad affect Linda Ikeji?

Abi u want make Baby J self get a deadbeat dad? grin

How can a person be called illiterate when he is already educated?

Or is it tertiary education to learn and master a skill or vocation for economic reward, that makes one literate instead of the primary and secondary education that is actually designed to bring about literacy?

As long as one has completed secondary education, literacy has been achieved at the highest level possible. Tertiary education after that is then a matter of choice if indeed it is required, and the likes of Wizkid and Messi have proven that they do not require it with an economic vocation that does not require it.

University education is for those who need it to acquire an economic skill or vocation or just want knowledge for the sake of the curious mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by dafemnet: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
I see why our forefathers restricted women.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Rhozabeth(m): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
Haaaa! This woman has finally lost it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
nairalaila:
Davido's babymama, Sophia Momodu who took to Snapchat to pray for Kemi Olunloyo who dragged her into a beef with blogger, Linda Ikeji, has gotten a response from the controversial journalist. 

https://lailasnews.com/kemi-olunloyo-blasts-sophia-momodu-over-reaction-to-beef-with-linda-ikeji/

Lalasticlala

Lzaa must hear this grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas EternalTruths sarrki sarkin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Chubhie: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
bluecircle470:

She’s just like the assasin of football “Sergio Ramos”
Or Pepe.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Make Sophia just pack her sub, carry her L honorably. But this aunty sha, I don't even know why I like her undecided

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by REUB2: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
what is wrong with this women self

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by justseyi(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Let me sell my market here abeg. I use God beg Una make Una patronize me. My market na website

Ask or See answers to questions affecting students. Click the link below �

https://www.studentvillage.one/questions/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Reelmii: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
congrats to linda, but I don't know if what ever advice she will give or plans to give when she returns will ever hold waters. always practice what you preach
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Edifyer: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Firstly, The child is Bastard (born of parents not married to each other) Secondly the Bible said Deutronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. Thirdly, Don't tell me this is Old testament because fourthly, Jesus said in Matthew 5:17 "Think not that I came to abolish the law or the previous Prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill" Lastly, to all those that are born before their parent got married, know that you are a bastard and you and your tenth generation will not enter heaven according to the Bible not me. ....The Bible so unfair to the innocent bastard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
dafemnet:
I see why our forefathers restricted women.
Honestly, with each passing day I appreciate the wisdom of the ancestors in these matters.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas EternalTruths sarrki sarkin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Seahawk: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Do you work on nairaland?
Airforce1:
I know one Nigerian artiste that will never congratulate Linda on her successful delivery ..

His name is WIZKID.

Drops Pen
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by busky007: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
this woman dey like buhari all buharist should support her .cause she no dey quit. na dis woman be john cena [neva give up]

but sister i hate ikeji like u but stop wasting people mb[nairalandas]

#JUST QUIT# bbbiiiikkkoo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Seahawk:
Do you work on nairaland?

Question

Irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by AngelicBeing: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
I know one Nigerian artiste that will never congratulate Linda on her successful delivery ..

His name is WIZKID.

Drops Pen
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Ellapana: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
6 Lessons To Learn From The Lifestyle Of Victor Moses https://newsdey.com/2018/09/6-lessons-learn-lifestyle-victor-moses-2/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin this woman get bad mouth. He's got the Igbo girl part dey funny.

Igbo 1-0 the other tribe
At your age?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dats harsh! luk at dis insult on sophia, i no by now she would av been drinking a lot of alchohol...i prays she finds her own man! meanwhile igbos amaka 1-0 yoruba ofuoja

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by KanwuliaExtra: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Linda. . . . I am praying to my H-Agnostic god for you ooooooooo.

Chai!!!!!! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
itsmeurLady:
Fatality!!!!!!

I'm with Madam Kemi On this one!!! Which kain women together something!!! Sophia shld not act like she will defend Chioma if something comes up so she should quit forming women's advocate. Linda is getting her fair share and she is getting it hot! What goes around comes around. Honestly madam Kemi hit the nail on the head. No 1. The man is married, No. 2, the man seems like he is not ready to leave his home for Linda. If it was someone else na, Linda wld have made a fortune of this gist, so let other people also make name through her gist cheesy cheesy Women and their drama these days!!! next Shola will soon release the one that is paining her cheesy

Hey woman, don't abuse my shola oh! She's a sweet girl, Its only Wizkid that doesn't know her worth. But we know cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Ategberoson(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

How will the congratulatory wish of an illiterate and irresponsible deadbeat dad affect Linda Ikeji?

Abi u want make Baby J self get a deadbeat dad? grin

talking about another guy like you in this manner just because unknown lady fabricate a story, speak you should be around 18yrs

so your nonsense baby j has a father? has the man come out to claim him? if he's indeed proud to make baby with Linda why keep late to congratulate Linda direct?

now tell me who's a deadbeat btw wizkid and the guy dt fork dt Linda? you don't know what transpired btw them but already taking side for the binta lady. you're such a shameless pvssy guy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend / Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.