Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji (51486 Views)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 2:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Adakintroy:
In the end, I prefer kemi now to linda. At least she is twisted and all.

But linda is just too sneaky. If you want to fuckkk..fuckkk away. If you want to be single and celibate by all means feel free. It's a free world. .

If obiangeli get belle, we no suprise because we know say na wakaka. But Mary de preach salvation and no fornication But carry belle. How you want people to react.
Why wont you like Kemi the renowned lunatic. I prefer my LINDA.. tongue tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 2:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Admin401:
Yeah, I don't like her method, but that Kemi is fierce when it comes to dishing it out to everyone, whether they be rich and powerful or poor and hopeless.
Is that what she wants to do for a living after getting released from prison.??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
true definition of hypocrisy

linda ikeji
bich
your mother is a dying wh0re
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:03am On Sep 22, 2018
[s]
newdawn2017:
Linda ikeji nor get shame walayi,[/s] she is a disgrace 2 d entire igbo [s]people d@ respect themselves & keep themselves even until age 48, yet at last matured igbo men with good money & in d same age group with d ladies , come & honorably marrie off d woman & buy car 4 her,. treating her as a queen. Despite her age still gets pregnant & give bath 2 both boys & girls. Linda ikeji, where re u 4rm? certainly ur really not of igbo decent. Smh.
[/s]
Epistle of John the Baptist..
Face your useless life 'fvck girl'!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:06am On Sep 22, 2018
newdawn2017:
Baby J is a bastard he has no father
May your own father die and may he rot in hellfire.
Vagabond!!
Come after the boy i come after you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:08am On Sep 22, 2018
Icon79:
Haha!! Actually, that's a status symbol in Yoruba land, believe it or not. I went to school in the Western Nigeria, so I should know. In those days, for a Yoruba girl/guy, dating an Igbo boy or girl was always viewed as a status symbol .... only available to the big guys and gurls.

FYI - I am just stating facts, so I don't wanna see anyone picking a fight here. Facts are facts!

O pari

you are so right
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:26am On Sep 22, 2018
egojeny1:

Hahahaha Jesus and Mary. Chai Linda u see ur life.
U're a big disgrace to Igbos. And the mother was even busy dancing while carrying the baby. Shame to you Linda.
Dont be stupid. U keep shouting shame on Linda shame on Linda and you are also Igbo biting your sister this hard, you can tell me what she did is wrong but the question is what makes it wrong? or are you using Biblical ground?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:28am On Sep 22, 2018
funmisticqueen:
linda ikeji is igbo
the lunatic Kemi is YORUBA
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:30am On Sep 22, 2018
lefulefu:
so na married man linda preg for?shocked...i was thinking its some young single dudecheesy. Anyway sha its not too late to be a second wife.
And whats the name of the married man, i'm waiting.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:36am On Sep 22, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Kemi has three children and she's spitting trash allover social media like a dog with rabies. She didn't marry the fathers of any of her kids. I wonder what that one will teach her childeren
And she even had her kids with different men. Leave Afonjas and their hypocrisy, and you will see some Igbo people joining them to insult Linda.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:38am On Sep 22, 2018
08064978510:
forget the one wey Linda dey talk o the pikin no get Papa abeg
So what??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Bambambiglo: 4:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Metuh:

That's why you are advised not to follow everything you read online. Your brain is to be used.

I smell jealousy and childishness in you calling her an okpo. She isnt responsible for ur inability to succeed in life u know? grin

Who is this woman ass licker sef

All your comments about wizkid BM and Linda always portray you as an empty pussy ass cunt.

I bet your father will not be too proud of you if he knows what his son has turned himself to.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Bambambiglo: 4:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Ategberoson:

talking about another guy like you in this manner just because unknown lady fabricate a story, speak you should be around 18yrs

so your nonsense baby j has a father? has the man come out to claim him? if he's indeed proud to make baby with Linda why keep late to congratulate Linda direct?

now tell me who's a deadbeat btw wizkid and the guy dt fork dt Linda? you don't know what transpired btw them but already taking side for the binta lady. you're such a shameless pvssy guy

Chai bros, I had not read this your comment before replying that bitch ass guy metuh

Metuh:

That's why you are advised not to follow everything you read online. Your brain is to be used.

I smell jealousy and childishness in you calling her an okpo. She isnt responsible for ur inability to succeed in life u know? grin

All your comments about wizkid BM and Linda always portray you as an empty pussy ass cunt.

I bet your father will not be too proud of you if he knows what his son has turned himself to.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Metuh: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Bambambiglo:

My father will be very proud of me cos I reason with my brain unlike you who is a product of a deadbeat dad, why won't you support evil? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by newdawn2017(f): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

May your own father die and may he rot in hellfire.
Vagabond!!
Come after the boy i come after you
Ode oshi how did I come after đ innocent nice child? did I wish him harm? what is d literal meaning of a bastard? is Linda ikeji married? is she leaving with d acclaimed father of her child?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Bambambiglo: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Metuh:

My father will be very proud of me cos I reason with my brain unlike you who is a product of a deadbeat dad, why won't you support evil? grin

Abeg leave that thing.

Take a second look at your comments and see for your self.

You're a disappointment to your manhood. Shame on you bros
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

And whats the name of the married man, i'm waiting.
me am waiting too oo. Its hard to believe that ikeji with her status will be running after a married man but dem rumours dey say na married man.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by evy800(f): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=adesina746 post=71399713]

You have spoken well. We are in a society where truth is for the poor alone and the rich peoples lies are being celebrated. First she got pregnant out of wedlock which is suppose not to be celebrated if we go by what other poor girls that do the same thing face and secondly apart from her being rich i think there is more to her or her character which has practically made her unmarried all this while. While other ladies at her age are being bashed, she is celebrated. Most Nigerians worship money and that is why the crime rate in the country will remain high because everybody wants to make it at all cost and be celebrated.[/quot

Well said
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by evy800(f): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
Admin401:
Yeah, I don't like her method, but that Kemi is fierce when it comes to dishing it out to everyone, whether they be rich and powerful or poor and hopeless.

True that!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 1:06am On Sep 23, 2018
lefulefu:
me am waiting too oo. Its hard to believe that ikeji with her status will be running after a married man but dem rumours dey say na married man.
I wonder too, like her success is pitched on the man..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 1:33am On Sep 23, 2018
newdawn2017:
Ode oshi how did I come after đ innocent nice child? did I wish him harm? what is d literal meaning of a bastard? is Linda ikeji married? is she leaving with d acclaimed father of her child?
Did i wish your father harm or will he not die ? how are you sure if he dies he will make heaven? i'm just stating the obvious..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by newdawn2017(f): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Did i wish your father harm or will he not die ? how are you sure if he dies he will make heaven? i'm just stating the obvious..
Ode oshi!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
newdawn2017:
Ode oshi!
Arusi apiri api!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.