Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji (51484 Views)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by lagdmark(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
Who be Kemi Olunloyo again, I hope no that ex -convict from Kirikiri prison.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
madam feminist westaslave can n defend n settle dis bitter quarrel frm demonic being called women!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by D1zion: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
I know one Nigerian artiste that will never congratulate Linda on her successful delivery ..

His name is WIZKID.

Drops Pen
what has that got to do with wizkids issue here. Why can't some of you learn to mind your business. The most annoying thing here is all this insult h praises this people no dey even know sef.youre all here bantering words over the business that is not yours.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by MimiShopping: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
The truth is u can never have it all in life; there must be one or two or three things missing in your life; it could be health issue, financial issue, childbirth issue, security issue, life/death issue, family issue, academic issue, career issue, business challenges, marital issue, spiritual issue....

So Linda might have succeeded financially and career wise, but maybe marriage and other things might be her own issue, so free her Kemi because despite being a governor's daughter, u still had plenty issues in your life, so Linda can't be an exception, life is that way.

Anyway what do I know

Get affordable bags that u can resell on demand from us, check my signature cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by coluka: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Madam kemi again?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Afonja007: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
I know one Nigerian artiste that will never congratulate Linda on her successful delivery ..

His name is WIZKID.

Drops Pen
linda dont need it wizkid is too small for linda is like comparing chris brown with opra winfrey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by musicnmagic(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
mods kilode?
90% of the news on nl these days are bout baby mamas.
Nija which way?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by seasy: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
I knew she was going to reply with her bad mouth.
He's got the igbo girl, very funny.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by flames01: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:

His name is WIZKID.

Drops Pen

Why wizkid? shed light or I don't believe it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by nwanwaoge(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

How will the congratulatory wish of an illiterate and irresponsible deadbeat dad affect Linda Ikeji?

Abi u want make Baby J self get a deadbeat dad? grin
As you join carry wizkid matter for head dey baffle me ....*laughing*
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

Why wizkid? shed light or I don't believe it.
You won't understand lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by hollah123: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
MimiShopping:
The truth is u can never have it all in life; there must be one or two or three things missing in your life; it could be health issue, financial issue, childbirth issue, security issue, life/death issue, family issue, academic issue, career issue, business challenges, marital issue, spiritual issue....

So Linda might have succeeded financially and career wise, but maybe marriage and other things might be her own issue, so free her Kemi because despite being a governor's daughter, u still had plenty issues in your life, so Linda can't be an exception, life is that way.

Anyway what do I know

Get affordable bags that u can resell on demand from us, check my signature cool
but Linda doesn't believe in that cos if u know d way she carry people matter for head u go fear.d dat I know d lady is inconsiderate is the day she called whizkid life fake na police settle the case but d dat someone accused her of carrying a fake bag,she nearly shot d internet down dat day.so it's obvious she can't take what she does to others so let this woman give her d dose of what she gives to others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by flames01: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
Kemi is the worst thing that has happened to my troubled country Nigeria

Especially because it was kemi that designed ordinary Nigerian Air logo with 1.2 billion naira, abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by flames01: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:

You won't understand lol

Try me. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by MimiShopping: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
hollah123:
but Linda doesn't believe in that cos if u know d way she carry people matter for head u go fear.d dat I know d lady is inconsiderate is the day she called whizkid life fake na police settle the case but d dat someone accused her of carrying a fake bag,she nearly shot d internet down dat day.so it's obvious she can't take what she does to others so let this woman give her d dose of what she gives to others
its part of her career as a blogger.....its allowed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Adakintroy: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
In the end, I prefer kemi now to linda. At least she is twisted and all.

But linda is just too sneaky. If you want to fuckkk..fuckkk away. If you want to be single and celibate by all means feel free. It's a free world. .

If obiangeli get belle, we no suprise because we know say na wakaka. But Mary de preach salvation and no fornication But carry belle. How you want people to react.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by longjon: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
uniqueboi:
This woman is correct. How come linda was preaching celibacy to her zombies and then gets pregnant all of a sudden? I guess she was literally knacking while feeding her zombies with celibacy messages. Stupid Okpo.

Mumu what do you know ? When a phool opens his mouth , the whole room stinks . Close your smelly mouth phool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
MimiShopping:

Anyway what do I know

Yes but Linda feeds off the so called 'issues' of others. Karma o karma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
evy800:
Everybody is hooing and haaaing Linda ikeji now because she is rich not minding the fact that she is doing exacting what she was clamouring against few month ago meaning while she was on IG preaching celibacy she was bleeping someone steady...hypocrisy if u ask me, I think it takes courage to stand against the crowd as this kemi lady is doing, her methods might be wrong bt d act itself is certainly bold

Just saying
Yeah, I don't like her method, but that Kemi is fierce when it comes to dishing it out to everyone, whether they be rich and powerful or poor and hopeless.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by hollah123: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
MimiShopping:
its part of her career as a blogger.....its allowed
it's part of people's career to blog about her too now after all what goes around comes around
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Hoodbilonia: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
true definition of hypocrisy

linda ikeji
bich
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by newdawn2017(f): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
uniqueboi:
This woman is correct. How come linda was preaching celibacy to her zombies and then gets pregnant all of a sudden? I guess she was literally knacking while feeding her zombies with celibacy messages. Stupid Okpo.
Linda ikeji nor get shame walayi, she is a disgrace 2 d entire igbo people d@ respect themselves & keep themselves even until age 48, yet at last matured igbo men with good money & in d same age group with d ladies , come & honorably marrie off d woman & buy car 4 her,. treating her as a queen. Despite her age still gets pregnant & give bath 2 both boys & girls. Linda ikeji, where re u 4rm? certainly ur really not of igbo decent. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
N100,000 price for anyone that can answer the following question.

1. Who gave the lady in this picture an engagement ring?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by adesina746: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
evy800:
Everybody is hooing and haaaing Linda ikeji now because she is rich not minding the fact that she is doing exacting what she was clamouring against few month ago meaning while she was on IG preaching celibacy she was bleeping someone steady...hypocrisy if u ask me, I think it takes courage to stand against the crowd as this kemi lady is doing, her methods might be wrong bt d act itself is certainly bold

Just saying

You have spoken well. We are in a society where truth is for the poor alone and the rich peoples lies are being celebrated. First she got pregnant out of wedlock which is suppose not to be celebrated if we go by what other poor girls that do the same thing face and secondly apart from her being rich i think there is more to her or her character which has practically made her unmarried all this while. While other ladies at her age are being bashed, she is celebrated. Most Nigerians worship money and that is why the crime rate in the country will remain high because everybody wants to make it at all cost and be celebrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by newdawn2017(f): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

How will the congratulatory wish of an illiterate and irresponsible deadbeat dad affect Linda Ikeji?

Abi u want make Baby J self get a deadbeat dad? grin
Baby J is a bastard he has no father

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
newdawn2017:
Linda ikeji nor get shame walayi, she is a disgrace 2 d entire igbo people d@ respect themselves & keep themselves even until age 48, yet at last matured igbo men with good money & in d same age group with d ladies , come & honorably marrie off d woman & buy car 4 her,. treating her as a queen. Despite her age still gets pregnant & give bath 2 both boys & girls. Linda ikeji, where re u 4rm? certainly ur really not of igbo decent. Smh.

I have nothing to say. Hope her supporters won't lynch you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Icon79(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Haha!! Actually, that's a status symbol in Yoruba land, believe it or not. I went to school in the Western Nigeria, so I should know. In those days, for a Yoruba girl/guy, dating an Igbo boy or girl was always viewed as a status symbol .... only available to the big guys and gurls.

FYI - I am just stating facts, so I don't wanna see anyone picking a fight here. Facts are facts!

O pari

Oyindidi:
grin this woman get bad mouth. He's got the Igbo girl part dey funny.

Igbo 1-0 the other tribe
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Oyindidi(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Icon79:
Haha!! Actually, that's a status symbol in Yoruba land, believe it or not. I went to school in the Western Nigeria, so I should know. In those days, for a Yoruba girl/guy, dating an Igbo boy or girl was always viewed as a status symbol .... only available to the big guys and gurls.

FYI - I am just stating facts, so I don't wanna see anyone picking a fight here. Facts are facts!

O pari

Watin come concern Oyin for their dating matter?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by newdawn2017(f): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
uniqueboi:

I have nothing to say. Hope her supporters won't lynch you
lol! I must call black as I it, black & not pink.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Icon79(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Well, that info might come in handy some day .... dating an Igbo guy is good for you.

#JustSaying

O pari

Oyindidi:
Watin come concern Oyin for their dating matter?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
newdawn2017:
lol! I must call black as I it, black & not pink.

That's right. We say it as it is. That woman has been deceiving her misguided followers. She was nacking and telling other people not to nack. Make I run b4 I offend some people the more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Red Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Twitter / Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.