Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji (51460 Views)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Westaslave2(f): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
egojeny1:

Hahahaha Jesus and Mary. Chai Linda u see ur life.
U're a big disgrace to Igbos. And the mother was even busy dancing while carrying the baby. Shame to you Linda.
she wants 2 embarass catholic church

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Dats harsh! luk at dis insult on sophia, i no by now she would av been drinking a lot of alchohol...i prays she finds her own man! meanwhile igbos amaka 1-0 yoruba ofuoja
davido might not be happy if she starts dating another guy and besides no sane dude go wan dey get matter with davido over d dating of sophia. She belongs to davido.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by geosegun(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Icon79:
Haha!! Actually, that's a status symbol in Yoruba land, believe it or not. I went to school in the Western Nigeria, so I should know. In those days, for a Yoruba girl/guy, dating an Igbo boy or girl was always viewed as a status symbol .... only available to the big guys and gurls.

FYI - I am just stating facts, so I don't wanna see anyone picking a fight here. Facts are facts!

O pari

That assumption is a very BIG lie.

You don't know Yorubas...They value and trust their own more than any other. It's used to be seen as a taboo in many families in those days for a girl to follow an Igbo boy? Things are changing now though... there have been more approval of Yoruba guys marrying Igbo ladies. If you see any Yoruba girl following an igbo boy, know that it's mostly for a gain). Although there may be few exceptions.

Igbo girls have a thing for Yoruba boys, hence they are happy to do anything to have a Yoruba deamon as a husband. Igbo girls are industrious and very supportive of their husband just as the Yoruba girls.

So go get your fact right.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Icon79(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bros, I went to school in Ogun state. Hence, I am NOT trying to recite an ancient history here but speaking based on a PERSONAL experience. Take it from someone who knows, Yoruba girls in particular have some form of curiosity about Igbo guys. They claimed that they are big, strong and rough .... if you know what I mean grin Please let's not go there, I have loads and loads of stories to tell.

I love Yoruba people, so this assertion has nothing to do with ethnic pride or anything of sort .... just the facts, as I experienced them.

O pari

geosegun:

That assumption is a very BIG lie.

You don't know Yorubas...They value and trust their own more than any other. It's used to be seen as a taboo in many families in those days for a girl to follow an Igbo boy? Things are changing now though... there have been more approval of Yoruba guys marrying Igbo ladies. If you see any Yoruba girl following an igbo boy, know that it's mostly for a gain). Although there may be few exceptions.

Igbo girls have a thing for Yoruba boys, hence they are happy to do anything to have a Yoruba deamon as a husband. Igbo girls are industrious and very supportive of their husband just as the Yoruba girls.

So go get your fact right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Deji63: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
Ask the idiot if he has seen 500k before.

See you supporting illiterate as a major half baked illiterate. You be deadbeat and illiterate together.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by chisani(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
noted.next please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by crazysam001: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin this woman get bad mouth. He's got the Igbo girl part dey funny.

Igbo 1-0 the other tribe

��������
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Oyindidi(f): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
crazysam001:

��������
angry angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by crazysam001: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

That's why you are advised not to follow everything you read online. Your brain is to be used.

I smell jealousy and childishness in you calling her an okpo. She isnt responsible for ur inability to succeed in life u know? grin

I didn't know you were in charge if nairaland asset declaration
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by hucienda: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
She's invariably saying Igbo women are the cream of the crop - as a dig to her fellow Yoruba woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by geosegun(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Icon79:
Bros, I went to school in Ogun state. Hence, I am NOT trying to recite an ancient history here but speaking based on a PERSONAL experience. Take it from someone who knows, Yoruba girls in particular have some form of curiosity about Igbo guys. They claimed that they are big, strong and rough .... if you know what I mean grin Please let's not go there, I have loads and loads of stories to tell.

I love Yoruba people, so this assertion has nothing to do with ethnic pride or anything of sort .... just the facts, as I experienced them.

O pari

I have a similar experience, even more as well with your tribe. So spare me those. A personal experience can not be assumed to being general. I know the way, they are saying Yoruba men are intelligent, romantic, considerate and very humble despite they are well ahead in all ramifications..., these are part if my own personal experience.

Don't generalise, thats what I'm saying.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by UgwuAghachi: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
linda ikeji is igbo

Kemi has three children and she's spitting trash allover social media like a dog with rabies. She didn't marry the fathers of any of her kids. I wonder what that one will teach her childeren
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by UgwuAghachi: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
Igbo ladies jave shame and linda is folking married man. Stupid man.

Tiwa savage can't stay married. She cheated on her husaband and is knacking someone she is old enough to give birth to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
lefulefu:
davido might not be happy if she starts dating another guy and besides no sane dude go wan dey get matter with davido over d dating of sophia. She belongs to davido.
dats true ,men can be soooo jealousy! i mean it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by 08064978510(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
I know one Nigerian artiste that will never congratulate Linda on her successful delivery ..

His name is WIZKID.

Drops Pen
and Stella too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Kemi has three children and she's spitting trash allover social media like a dog with rabies. She didn't marry the fathers of any of her kids. I wonder what that one will teach her childeren
baby mama is baby mama, whether one kid or a football team. marriage isn't for everyone
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
dats true ,men can be soooo jealousy! i mean it
if she needs the warmth of a man she can do everything on codedcheesy..after all there must be one guy in a corner nacking her naucheesy. But then she would know it would be unwise flaunting around dat she has a boyfriend cos dat could piss off davido and in d end he would stop sending monthly babymama upkeep.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by 08064978510(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

How will the congratulatory wish of an illiterate and irresponsible deadbeat dad affect Linda Ikeji?

Abi u want make Baby J self get a deadbeat dad? grin
forget the one wey Linda dey talk o the pikin no get Papa abeg
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Amirullaha(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
Kemi is the worst thing that has happened to my troubled country Nigeria
Can you ask about these people
Shekau.
Dasuki.
Evans.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
lefulefu:
if she needs the warmth of a man she can do everything on codedcheesy..after all there must be one guy in a corner nacking her naucheesy. But then she would know it would be unwise flaunting around dat she has a boyfriend cos dat could piss off davido and in d end he would stop sending monthly babymama upkeep.
exactly ..Sophia is a looser, but God loves davido 4 his humility...By giving him chioma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
exactly ..Sophia is a looser, but God loves davido 4 his humility...By giving him chioma
davido is so much all over chioma cos dis is the first time he's getting a good woman and one who really loves himcheesy. The rest where just after his money and famecheesy.anyway e dey very rare for a male caleb to get a good partner.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
lefulefu:
davido is so much all over chioma cos dis is the first time he's getting a good woman and one who really loves himcheesy. The rest where just after his money and famecheesy.anyway e dey very rare for a male caleb to get a good partner.
love is actually d sweetest tin ,but also d most painful wen dia is a stab...pple av died thru suicide over d years!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
love is actually d sweetest tin ,but also d most painful wen dia is a stab...pple av died thru suicide over d years!
true though
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by divine2288: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
nairalaila:
Davido's babymama, Sophia Momodu who took to Snapchat to pray for Kemi Olunloyo who dragged her into a beef with blogger, Linda Ikeji, has gotten a response from the controversial journalist. 

https://lailasnews.com/kemi-olunloyo-blasts-sophia-momodu-over-reaction-to-beef-with-linda-ikeji/

Lalasticlala

wat i believe abt all these is dat kemi is saying the fact.... dat linda has been playing u girls for years.... auntie celibacy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Martinez19(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

That's why you are advised not to follow everything you read online. Your brain is to be used.

I smell jealousy and childishness in you calling her an okpo. She isnt responsible for ur inability to succeed in life u know? grin
Easy o jeje, take it slowly grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Noblefirstlady: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=Amirullaha post=71407094]
Can you ask about these people
Why did I say Nigeria is troubled those people are beyond redemption already
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
nairalaila:
Davido's babymama, Sophia Momodu who took to Snapchat to pray for Kemi Olunloyo who dragged her into a beef with blogger, Linda Ikeji, has gotten a response from the controversial journalist. 

https://lailasnews.com/kemi-olunloyo-blasts-sophia-momodu-over-reaction-to-beef-with-linda-ikeji/

Lalasticlala

3 useless baby mamas
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Augustap(f): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
This Kemi smokes something strong nd strange. If not, what will make an old woman love poke nosing like this grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin this woman get bad mouth. He's got the Igbo girl part dey funny.

Igbo 1-0 the other tribe
what other tribe? did you mean Yoruba?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 2:36am On Sep 22, 2018
yettymuse:
Make Sophia just pack her sub, carry her L honorably. But this aunty sha, I don't even know why I like her undecided
Because she massages your envy towards Linda well well na grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 2:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Edifyer:
Firstly, The child is Bastard (born of parents not married to each other) Secondly the Bible said Deutronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. Thirdly, Don't tell me this is Old testament because fourthly, Jesus said in Matthew 5:17 "Think not that I came to abolish the law or the previous Prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill" Lastly, to all those that are born before their parent got married, know that you are a bastard and you and your tenth generation will not enter heaven according to the Bible not me. ....The Bible so unfair to the innocent bastard!
I would gladly be a bastard like Linda's son..
Vagabond!! why use bible to judge her, must everyone be Christian?
Frustrated asshole grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by tinubuUGLYwella: 2:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Ategberoson:

talking about another guy like you in this manner just because unknown lady fabricate a story, speak you should be around 18yrs

so your nonsense baby j has a father? has the man come out to claim him? if he's indeed proud to make baby with Linda why keep late to congratulate Linda direct?

now tell me who's a deadbeat btw wizkid and the guy dt fork dt Linda? you don't know what transpired btw them but already taking side for the binta lady. you're such a shameless pvssy guy
What?? so it is Linda and her son that is good to talk about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck / Olamide Badoo Gets Tattoo On His Leg, Check It Out / Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.