Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,304 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Kind of Pet name wife calls hubby Vs Pot of soup.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kind of Pet name wife calls hubby Vs Pot of soup.. (517 Views)

Nairalanders! Please Suggest A Good Pet Name I Can Call My Igbo Boyfriend. / Kids Take Wife's Name, Kids Take Hyphenated Surname, Wife Keeps Her Name, Wife D / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kind of Pet name wife calls hubby Vs Pot of soup.. by Morbeta11(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
;DThe kind of pet name wife calls their hubby is determined by the amount of money he drops for soup:
100k........my Pride
80k.........honey
45k..........my sugar
33k..........mine
20k...........baby
17k........sweetim
15k.........daddy
8k..........oga m
2k.........Emeka (your real name)
1500.....Papa umuazia (father of the kids)
1k........nwokem (Mr Man)
500.......aturu (useless man)
0......Nwanyi ibem (my fellow woman) ������

Re: Kind of Pet name wife calls hubby Vs Pot of soup.. by cooldipo(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
I no dey the list!
Re: Kind of Pet name wife calls hubby Vs Pot of soup.. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
lol, a man should b able to provide 4 his home according to d standard of his job. a woman whose husband receives 50k per month already knows what to expect for pot of soup. u give her less without a good explanation or turns d excuse into a habitual thing and u will b sorry
Re: Kind of Pet name wife calls hubby Vs Pot of soup.. by yenereal(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Stealthing (condom Removal): A Form Of Rape, Says Dr Tlaleng / 12 Ways To Look Cute And Melt The Heart Of A Man / What Women Really Want... Surprise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.