Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (46493 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
ironheart:
Really? Another scam on the way. So if he is that brilliant. He should have formulated bills that would have help grow Nigeria. We need a policy to grow the economy not talk talk before election. This is thesame slogan that has put us into this change/chains we are in

I wouldnt put my vote for Saraki cos our health sector is a mess yet he is a medical doctor.

At least Saraki will come out for a debate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by edupedia: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:
Why wasting your precious time on the person who has not even scale his party primaries yet?
Let's see whether he's even acceptable among the PDP faithful talk more of the larger Nigeria.

One thing I'm sure of even if I'm asleep is that Saraki can't be Nigeria President come 2019.

...see how they wasted my time with all the rubbish about a confirmed thief above. Thieves in England speak good English or dont they?....But they still end up in jail....the MMM leaders in Nigeria spoke very well how they were going to make life better for u...what did u get in the end?.
.so stop wasting our time fishing for idiots like your famous thief...u hia?
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
i dont like this, this is what i call good cop and bad cop, saraki and bubu are playing with our emotions.

2015 is repeating itself according to benjamin in animal farm ' things are only going to get worse'
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Omobada(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Not by mouth... You can only be deceived by all his gibberish if you've never visited kwara before...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by perrybrain(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmmmm........ So wat will na happen to APC, if Buhari dies 2weeks bfor election.

#JustSaying
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
quentin06:
i dont like this, this is what i call good cop and bad cop, saraki and bubu are playing with our emotions.

2015 is repeating itself according to benjamin in animal farm ' things are only going to get worse'

things will get worser if you dont understand the game.....

nigeria is a billion dollar economy atleast.......

you allow dem to yansh you,they will yansh you real hard..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
its better you nigerians start thinking on how to purchace nuclear weapons.....

you will not survive the coming onslaught like this.....

you blacks should be going underground than preaching bibles and korans.....

be serious for once....

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Friend01(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
MarketingAce:
The only delusion left for mankind is to think that Buhari will defeat Saraki next year. Mark my words... Afonjas will support their own when the time comes.

Sir, I must say you are very gullible to think the Yoruba have short memory like some of you.

Even if Saraki scales his party primaries which I think is very highly unlikely knowing that North as still reeling from Yar'adua's incomplete tenure and you think Saraki of Yoruba descent can defeat Buhari? You should know that Nigeria is not the NASS neither is it Kwara state.

And you also think what he did to Kwarans will easily be forgotten? and not forgoting the soceitie general debacle and you think somebody should" mark your words"
You better wake up from that sleep
Saraki is not going any where God willing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
you need ojukwu underground bunkers...you need nuclear weapons.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by troublemakea(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
J2381:
I see no reason why any sane nigerian should vote saraki.

go and kill yaself I and my entire are voting for buhari

you this irate povery and backward sponsored illiterate angry

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by mitchelljnr(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Baroba:
I sincerely hope he grew Kwara when he was at the helm for 8 years.. crook.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukola_Saraki

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by 08064978510(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
DidierDrogba:
saraki is an intelligent man......Buhari is a goat
goat means greatest of all time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
08064978510:
goat means greatest of all time

uhhh...badt guy...kiiiikikikikikiki.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by mirexxx(f): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=donness post=71401493][/quote]is this really illorin?
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
mirexxx:
is this really illorin?

not realy...actualy it was from the state that saraki is from.....kogi,kwara....i dont remember.....
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
i dont give a shitt about saraki....i dont like the guy......and i am surely not voting him.....forget it....

2 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by EmmyDJourno: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
On the blood of those Kwarans killed during the Offa Robbery Saraki can never rule this nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Just like Omisore understands the shortcomings of the present government and talks smoothly but truth is, he is a criminal. If Saraki couldn't effect change as a senate president, as a member of the APC, what makes you think he will effect change as a president. The main problem with Nigeria is not Economics. The main problem we got is a people problem. How will Saraki adress the deformed minds of the average youth on the street or no growth mindset of politicians and civil servants This is where we need to start from. Well, I salute his communication skills, Sowore needs to work under him to learn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by delpee(f): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Grow Nigeria the same way Société Générale Bank and Kwara State 'grew' under him. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Excuzeme: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
J2381:

One Reason: Saraki GREW Societe General Bank by looting it to Bankcruptcy in 1990. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by LZAA: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Babygiwa:
More.
Nigger area wey don relegate tey tey
Btw sarkin wee finish hiss holley moo tomorrow grin
Cc immhotep Roger3D greenback onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by howfarwhatagwan: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
He is too desperate and I am always weary of desperate people. You are the so called senate President and I expect you to grow Nigeria even in that position. I still hear Kwara people complain about your performance so why on earth would I support you? I personally will not support anyone in 2019 who has cross carpeted between political parties. One Senator from Benue state who was PDP chairman several years ago has moved from PDP to APC to PDP to SDP Haba are these people really interested in growing Nigeria or their pockets?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Loversminds: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
With all the atrocities he was accused of, he is seeking for president. He is so greedy. God knows your intentions, if you have bad intensions, u will not win by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by bewla(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
MarketingAce:
The only delusion left for mankind is to think that Buhari will defeat Saraki next year. Mark my words... Afonjas will support their own when the time comes.
ask him to grow kwara then will talk after that and one of ours is osibanjo and tinubu any day and time not some one whom have no real identity from oyo to ilorin and partly warri or na enbibio serkiri Edo so u c no identity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Abeyjide: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Baroba:
I sincerely hope he grew Kwara when he was at the helm for 8 years.. crook.

just a pity most people don't know his wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by ozaji: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
I am some times shocked at some of the comments i read up here. With the present state of things in this country some people will still be supporting President Buhari and any of the PDP candidates. When we have better candidates like Prof Mogalu and Mr. Sowore.
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by waShine(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
But he is not an afonja ke, he also from hausa fulani decendant, seeking to join the afonjas because they are the 7 unwanted tribes of north due to a reason the real northerners knows very well.

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by searchlight: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:
Why wasting your precious time on the person who has not even scale his party primaries yet?
Let's see whether he's even acceptable among the PDP faithful talk more of the larger Nigeria.

One thing I'm sure of even if I'm asleep is that Saraki can't be Nigeria President come 2019.
one thing I'm sure if is that your father will take over from the dullard by 2023
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by searchlight: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
J2381:
Nigerians are insane that's why they voted a dullard at first
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tallesty1:
You for kuku carry the entire Twitter come here

That is what the world sees...
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=MarketingAce post=71401262]The only delusion left for mankind is to think that Buhari will defeat Saraki next year. Mark my words... Afonjas will support their own when the time comes.[/quote

There is this saying.. In the world of men... but in Naija... In the country of men PMB will not be unseated... 2019.. unless.!!! let me leave the rest..
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by ogtavia(m): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, then I probably deserved to get fooled in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ISWAP Takes Over Chibok Girls, Leah Sharibu From Shekau's Faction / Aisha Buhari's Birthday Present To The President 21 Years Ago According To Zahra / List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.