Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (46648 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Abdogood(m): 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Newly paid saraki e-dogs just full this page. Between saraki and bubu, i will still risk bubu. Saraki is a con-guyman. Give him power he will guyman the whole Nigeria. Him and dino, I no trust them. He will be worst than bubu. If he had anything to offer at all, we would have seen the template in Kwara. Both saraki and bubu are not the best option. I won't allow sentiment to clowd my judgment. 4 years not be child play.

Nigeria is to big for any individual to use the highest office for error and trial governance.

PLEASE LETS LOOK ELSE WHERE....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by chukxie(m): 12:54am On Sep 22, 2018
All this buzz is nothing. Honestly I don't really care who wins next year's election. What I want is a leader who will care passionately about Nigeria and Nigerians. A leader who would provide us with steady and affordable electricity, water, good public schools, security of lives and properties, affordable mortgage- based housing, affordable public health care, good roads, jobs for people regardless of their educational qualifications... I want to see an improved Nigeria in my lifetime. I want to travel round Nigeria in trains. I want to experience in Nigeria some of the beautiful amenities / infrastructures I'm enjoying abroad. Abeg na!

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by mot114(m): 1:15am On Sep 22, 2018
This guy called Saraki is a total scam... For good 8years as a Governor of Kwara state, no notable achievements. Nigerians fails to understand/ realised that he is the reason behind the backwardness of this nation for the past 3 and half years... He has nuture his presidential ambitions right of day one... APC are short sighted to celebrate his defection then from PDP... He has been working against this government from day one... And a Presidency without the backing of the house is in total mess... no matter what it can not progress... He has always wanted this government to fail.. in other to have what to campaign about... He did all these at the detriment of the masses(NIGERIANS)... We have all forgotten how he got to the Senate President seat... One thing I know he's good about... He is a good strategist... He his brilliant in a cunning way... I call him the tortoise of Nigeria Politics...
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by shotuns: 4:07am On Sep 22, 2018
In fact , during. The interview he made use of " I " instead of " We " reduced the amount of money meant for Lagos- Ibadan express road from by blablabla.better still to say " The House " This Shows how egoistic, manipulative and cunning as a person he is. I doubt his integrity.
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Princebizzie: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2018
I would have believed this lie if he was able to do anything meaningful for the 8 years he spent at Kwara as Governor or had he not granded his father's Bank. Only idiots will vote for Saraki
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Awoo88: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2018
ironheart:
Really? Another scam on the way. So if he is that brilliant. He should have formulated bills that would have help grow Nigeria. We need a policy to grow the economy not talk talk before election. This is thesame slogan that has put us into this change/chains we are in

I wouldnt put my vote for Saraki cos our health sector is a mess yet he is a medical doctor.
He can't do much. He can pass law but unaware buhari and his goons decide not to implement saraki is powerless to enforce. The case of the IG P comes to mind. Bubu needs to go.

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Sinistami(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmm Dunno what to Comment

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2018
justtoodark:

things will get worser if you dont understand the game.....

nigeria is a billion dollar economy atleast.......

you allow dem to yansh you,they will yansh you real hard..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

quote me ' sarakis govt will be worse than pmb
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by warintin: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2018
talk is cheap. politician to the core. he's lying through his nose
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Pataricatering(f): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2018
50desh:
He should make reference to his achievements as Governor of Kwara state for 8years. How he was able to draw FDI to the state and boost the standard of living of the ppl. How an average kwaran got access to available and affordable health services; how the education system was revamped and road networks constructed.

To me, his only notable achievement is the 100m overhead bridge at Post office, Ilorin. He even pasted his family picture on the bridge for some months after construction. Shonga farm was a total scam
leave them - all this ignorant people who don’t know saraki well ! They are saying he is intelligent? - his intelligence did nothing but ruin Kwara state ! Ideally as an ex-governor he should be campaigning with his achievements in Kwara state , yes ? But no �
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by DidierDrogba: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2018
08064978510:
goat means greatest of all time
if you goggle about,it will show you an animal.....in case you don't know
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by teecuzy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
It was alleged that APC tried everything in their power to rig this election. However how you wan take thief meat for pot when your mama still dey kitchen?

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by donness: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: Is This The End Of This Masterpice? / Edo 2020: PDP Aspirants, Stalwarts Resist Obaseki / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.