Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (46497 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Trapnews: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by ngadaAwo: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by gasparpisciotta: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Most social media commenters do not vote.

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by beautyoftheLord: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmmmmm! Saraki seems to be the man of the moment. Wish him all the very best. Nigeria needs a progressive young eloquent leader (not ruler like some people).

2 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by donness: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Buhari has two option

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by sureheaven(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Buhari’s government is damned scared & having a morbid fear.of the enigma called Sarak.

It’s not by speech mr dunce.
Saraki has nothing good in him offer Nigeria and Nigerians.
He is only desperate and cunning thinking he can become president thru the back door.
He is only playing upon ur intelligence because election is less than 8months.
Go and read the antecedent of Obama, Macron, prime minister of Canada and lots of world best leaders before they become president of their country, u will know goodness has been in their blood from birth.

I can’t remember the last time I read or heard any good thing about Saraki.
Google is ur friend ode oshi....

18 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Phumphum: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
This is our best bet of being freed from the shackles of change and I won't hesitate to support him. Please let's #stayfocused and grow this country.

2 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by donness: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
50desh:
He should make reference to his achievements as Governor of Kwara state for 8years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by LANDLORD72: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Saraki the next presido Pdp need to nominate this guy he can defeat buhari Cow

3 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Kwamecron(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by futuregovernor: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Krak:

I wonder o. It is definitely a PR job.
Oh,e pain am
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by chidextec: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Majority of the folks ass licking Saraki don't have PVC. grin Anyway sai Baba till 2034 cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by donness: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Is it now Buhari that will deliver?
sureheaven:
Buhari’s government is damned scared & having a morbid fear.of the enigma called Sarak.

He is only desperate and cunning thinking he can become president thru the back door.
Go and read the antecedent of Obama, Macron, prime minister of Canada and lots of world best leaders before they become president of their country, u will know goodness has been in their blood from birth.

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
What are the problems of those idiots listening to Saraki of all people what was his achievement in Ilorin.

Useless sets of people

3 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by donness: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
chidextec:
Majority of the folks ass licking Saraki don't have PVC. grin Anyway sai Baba till 2034 cheesy

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
APC should arrange something like this for pmb so that we can know his next plan for Nigerians. They should not bring osibanjo to stand for him......
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Oblang(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Our problem in Nigeria is not intelligent talks but implementation...
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by donness: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
I can't remember the last time I heard any good thing about Buhari either.
sureheaven:

2 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Phumphum: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:
Why wasting your precious time on the person who has not even scale his party primaries yet?
Let's see whether he's even acceptable among the PDP faithful talk more of the larger Nigeria.

One thing I'm sure of even if I'm asleep is that Saraki can't be Nigeria President come 2019.
Then you better hibernate so you don't have to watch him win
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by MOSDAM(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Power to d people!
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Icon79(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
Like I had said several times, Bukola Saraki is fantastically corrupt but he's the one he stands any chance of beating Buhari. Having said that, I am still in-between two minds when it comes to the two men:

- Buhari is a religious fanatic and the godfather of the Fulani herdsmen
- Saraki is fantastically corrupt and would turn Nigeria into his piggy bank

Now, who's the better of the two evils?? Whom amongst the two men should I endorse

O pari

3 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by enigma2007(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=donness post=71401493][/quote]

That is on paper mate! I was in Kwara state some months ago and the state looks impoverished with horrible road networks..

3 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:
Why wasting your precious time on the person who has not even scale his party primaries yet?
Let's see whether he's even acceptable among the PDP faithful talk more of the larger Nigeria.

One thing I'm sure of even if I'm asleep is that Saraki can't be Nigeria President come 2019.
I hope u know that u are not God?
BTW, this guy has a clear plan and I think he's the leading PDP aspirant with better views for now.

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Bolo12: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Krak:

I wonder o. It is definitely a PR job.
Pr job or not. They're speaking the truth
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by mercenary: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
DidierDrogba:
saraki is an intelligent man......Buhari is a goat
A lifeless goat grin

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by classicking(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Easier said than done ��
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by DonCandido(f): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
What a rendition of a long and incoherent sloganeering.

So Saraki is finally through with playing the VICTIM CARD?

He has now upped the ante to play the SAVIOUR CARD against a government and policies he promoted, installed, counseled and defended?

MESUJAMBAISM on the prowl for the unwary to mislead.

4 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Frankiss44(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
J2381:
I see no reason why any sane nigerian should vote saraki.

But Nigerians are insane when it comes to voting.. That's why we currently have an uneducated Dullards at the helms of affairs right now

3 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Phumphum: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
ironheart:
Really? Another scam on the way. So if he is that brilliant. He should have formulated bills that would have help grow Nigeria. We need a policy to grow the economy not talk talk before election. This is thesame slogan that has put us into this change/chains we are in

I wouldnt put my vote for Saraki cos our health sector is a mess yet he is a medical doctor.
It's obvious you need to read more. Saraki's swnate has been named the best performing EVER in the history of the National Assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Phumphum: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Baroba:
I sincerely hope he grew Kwara when he was at the helm for 8 years.. crook.

You can't say that.
http://www.theelitesng.com/abubakar-bukola-saraki-and-his-unbeatable-records-as-governor-of-kwara-state-by-bashir-akanbi/

And this was years ago o
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Zigdore: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
What has he contributed to make kwara great during his time?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children / Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election / List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.