Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) (47975 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Baselm: 6:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:
Good evening here and happy Friday.

I am student of one of the University here at ilorin and i am into fabric business to help myself

Yesterday, as i was coming back from school; a customer ordered for a fabric and i went to delivered it to her so on my way back home, it's already like 6pm.

I decided to branch at a friend house who stay around the area i went to delivered the fabric but unfortunately, I couldn't meet her at home and her number was not reachable so i decided to trek abit maybe we would meet on the road as the time is around 6:30pm and she isn't the type who stay out for long.

After i pass like 3 buildings to her house, I saw a transparent black nylon near the road (it has almost felt inside the gutter) so i passed it and my instincts told me that was a money from the way it look, I went back to check what was inside the nylon and was so surprised to see a bundle of money wrap together.

I picked it up and waited for like 30minutes in that spot to see if anyone will pass claiming he or she was looking for lost money. After like 30minutes; no one show signs of searching for any lost money.

it's already getting late around 7pm, so i took bike to my house .

Getting home, I opened the nylon and counted the money and it was 106,000

I was feeling somehow and thinking of the condition the person would be because the money look like that of those traders based on the way it was wrapped together so i left my house early in the morning today to that same spot maybe the person might appear or i would see anyone talking about lost money but everyone were busy with their business so i left back home with the money.

The reason why i created this thread is to hear your advice on what to do with the money because part of me is telling me to give the needy the money , another part of me is telling me to use the money on my business and also get a small phone from it because the one i am using presently isn't that good and i need some cash for my business as well.

Please i will really appreciate your suggestions

Moderator should help me move it to appropriate place as i don't know where to post it.

I'm in Ilorin, contact me ,let's turn to Yam together.��. person dey go turn yam na instanta
madam spend the money judiciously,God's got your back
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by RevenGeMission: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

Moderator should help me move it to appropriate place as i don't know where to post it.

The owner may still be looking for money , although you've bleeped it up already by posting details and pictures on nairaland, i would have suggested that you go back to that area , put a placard there if someone lost money to call soso and so number

it may be someone's school fees, or hospital bill or even a yahoo boy's money, nobody knows if you had tweeted about it before provifing full details i am sure the tweet would have gotten to the owner somehow

but since everything is as it is , kindly buy bitcoin from legal sources online , remitano is good , buy btc , keep it there , btc price according to predictions will rise to $14k/btc BY OR BEFORE december , keep that money invested now that btc is ~6300

if the owner comes in a week , you would have made profit from keeping the money safe, if you don't find the owner you'll make 2.7x profit by december when you liquidate btc

but if this thread is a lie .....Thunder !!!!!! where art though

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Baselm: 6:13am On Sep 22, 2018
but u were scammed online in November 2017, so ur money has returned in manifolds.
Morals: let somebody scam u today, it might be a blessing for tomorrow ;Dbut u were scammed online in November 2017, so ur money has returned in manifolds.
Morals: let somebody scam u today, it might be a blessing for tomorrow, Sense wee not kee me
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Beremx(f): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2018
God has blessed you.

Use the money for your business.

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by unclesteve2k4: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
Go to a radio station
Go to a radio station, announce and describe the spot you picked it up but don't mention the amount. Leave that one for verification of the rightful owner.

God bless you for being a good Nigerian.

That's the best way to go about it.

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by DonMekino(m): 6:18am On Sep 22, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Omo see manner... Just pay your tithe from it, give some to the needy and put the rest in your business since there's no info on how to contact the owner but before spending please try and visit that spot and wait for like a week or two...you just might run into the rightful owner... SMH I'm just imagining how terrible the person that misplaced the money is feeling right now... For this Buhari govt... sad
Pay tithe from something that's not her sweat nor handwork.... Please u ppl should stop this biko

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Go and give it to the less priviledge pls!! Don't spend dime out of it do u hear me
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by kaywhy09(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

I picked it up and waited for like 30minutes in that spot to see if anyone will pass claiming he or she was looking for lost money. After like 30minutes; no one show signs of searching for any lost money.

Thank you for looking out for me my dear, I was actuly searching elsewhere embarassed shocked
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 22, 2018
It's PULSE TV's money. It was a prank, was abt to say " Stop, Na your money?" Before you enter bike. They couldn't catch-up with you as per bus wey them hide and their driver went to pee.

On a serious note, go to a radio station and tell them to announce it but don't specify the amount.. Then drop ur details so the radio station can send you details they got and you Compare and give the rightful owner. Other wise, give 70 percent to the needy or orphanage and use 30 percent to get a small 4g smart phone.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
I guess that is a favour from God.. go to the church and pay title with the money. God have something God to do in your life bro.. so keep it since no one have come to clam it.. don't try to go to police station to report about it.....or else na oyo be the money. If they go hold with it.
what if he is a Muslim stop thinking everybody is a Christian.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by ayamprecious: 6:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Ferdinandu:
Because you have tried your best to know whether you could see the owner but couldn't, then do whatever you feel like with the money, it is your blessing.

this is the answer op
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2018
kasim155:

Abeg try go buy small shame for market. because he b like say u nor even get a single shame at all.
weldone ehh, Mr. shamus
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by banio: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
And don't bother giving it to a police, those ones go chop clean mouth. .

Sha no turn to yam or goat oh.

Police will arrest him and he would bail himself.

Orphanage matrons have big Superstores from donations made to the orphanage.

When I picked my #7K, which I had earlier picked in a dream - I bought a fan that lasted for over ten years and paid tithe. GOD is wisdom
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by haykes(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Omo see manner... Just pay your tithe from it, give some to the needy and put the rest in your business since there's no info on how to contact the owner but before spending please try and visit that spot and wait for like a week or two...you just might run into the rightful owner... SMH I'm just imagining how terrible the person that misplaced the money is feeling right now... For this Buhari govt... sad
Tithe kor pant ni wating concern tithe in dis one
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 6:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Doctuur:

It will be good if you can errect anything noticeable at d place indicating lost but found + plus Ur phone number and wait for the owner to claim it. You even get mind o, picking Money in Ilorin. I salute u
Anybody can claim the money.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 7:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Please please try to see that this money is returned to the true owner. This charitable act may be the one action that will lead you to Jannah. I have more trust with local radio stations. The owner may have already lodged a complaint there. It may not be too difficult to get and ascertain who the genuine owner is. As a person with conscience and fear of God, You will never have a rest of mind if you spend that money without exhausting the efforts to reach the owner. May Allah bless you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Ceccylia(f): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Nibo loti ri boobs�oniranu ashewo�
SUPERPACK:
nice boobs thou
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by mu2sa2: 7:04am On Sep 22, 2018
renewa29:

She was still online as at 6.59 pm so I think she is yet to transform.
How do you know it was not the goat that was online? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by adanny01(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

I am student of one of the University here at ilorin and i am into fabric business to help myself

Yesterday, as i was coming back from school; a customer ordered for a fabric and i went to delivered it to her so on my way back home, it's already like 6pm.

I decided to branch at a friend house who stay around the area i went to delivered the fabric but unfortunately, I couldn't meet her at home and her number was not reachable so i decided to trek abit maybe we would meet on the road as the time is around 6:30pm and she isn't the type who stay out for long.

After i pass like 3 buildings to her house, I saw a transparent black nylon near the road (it has almost felt inside the gutter) so i passed it and my instincts told me that was a money from the way it look, I went back to check what was inside the nylon and was so surprised to see a bundle of money wrap together.

I was feeling somehow and thinking of the condition the person would be because the money look like that of those traders based on the way it was wrapped together so i left my house early in the morning today to that same spot maybe the person might appear or i would see anyone talking about lost money but everyone were busy with their business so i left back home with the money.

The reason why i created this thread is to hear your advice on what to do with the money because part of me is telling me to give the needy the money , another part of me is telling me to use the money on my business and also get a small phone from it because the one i am using presently isn't that good and i need some cash for my business as well.

The best way to find the owner is to go to a radio station that is popular in the area. Get one of the presenters personally and discuss way forward.

However, your biggest mistake is posting how much it actually is here because a local Nairalander around you could claim it.

I wont encaurage you to give up now on finding the owner.

You can get say 3k from the money, buy a small phone and a new sim. Paste notices in the night around the area that money was lost but found. Drop that new no as contact. Do the same with a radio station anonymously.

The claimant must tell the amount and the road he traveled and lost the amount. Its possible the owner went to a police station but its not safe to go there yourself.

Try for atleast 2 months, your conscience should free you by then if you use it.

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by fapcrook(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2018
How my mum lost 75,000 naira packed in a similar bag last year
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2018
Toluhwanie:
Na GOD save you say you no turn to pure water or yam
pesin dey share his xperenze u dey 1corner dey mock am....i dey sure sey na type dey see #50 for ground pick am while u dey NL dey form big boy....even if na buhari see dat moni 4 dis his regim e go pick am
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by prospero5(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2018
the best thing is to go to a media (radio/tv) house. they will help put this on air for some time. it wouldn't even take up to three days the owner will show up. trust me.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by akinszz: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

grin grin grin You are the needy grin grin grin
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by thanknairaland1: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2018
my dear God bless u.
I will advice u not to spend d money yet. put it into ur bank account and still go back to dat spot u picked up d money. make use of ur senses, ask people around d area. do it for seven days of d week. if d owner did not come....... then, do justice to d money. send recharge card for me.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by akinszz: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2018
prospero5:
the best thing is to go to a media (radio/tv) house. they will help put this on air for some time. it wouldn't even take up to three days the owner will show up. trust me.
money wey no get receipt grin grin grin
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Which area u find the money? I day Ilorin aswel.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by akinszz: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Ceccylia:
Nibo loti ri boobs�oniranu ashewo�
you look sweet kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin Nice picture grin
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2018
omoelerin1:
Some people can be stupid!
What has English got to do with this issue?
Aren't you aware your English is more terrible? From this your few lines, I have picked many blunders you 've committed.

Are you trying to shame her or you want to prove to us, the level of your proficiency of a foreign language which the native speakers do not even care a damn?

Idiot, you had better grow up.

Loooool...sarcasm went over this one's head. Look at the self- inflicted convulsion.

Ppl come and see
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Dear friend,

Kindly take the #106,000 to the office our friend, they know how to locate all their friends, because they've always been our friend.

Abi what are friends for?

POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2018
UncleJudax:

Anybody can claim the money.

No, d person didn't mention d place in Ilorin
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by gbogboade(f): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2018
dear,abeg send 20k to me from that money to pay my son school fees abeg oooo. Dada adedapo omosalewa Gtb 0176324745

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.