Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) (47996 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Doctuur:

No, d person didn't mention d place in Ilorin
Not when she erects a sign like you advised.

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:
Good evening here and happy Friday.

I am student of one of the University here at ilorin and i am into fabric business to help myself

Yesterday, as i was coming back from school; a customer ordered for a fabric and i went to delivered it to her so on my way back home, it's already like 6pm.

I decided to branch at a friend house who stay around the area i went to delivered the fabric but unfortunately, I couldn't meet her at home and her number was not reachable so i decided to trek abit maybe we would meet on the road as the time is around 6:30pm and she isn't the type who stay out for long.

After i pass like 3 buildings to her house, I saw a transparent black nylon near the road (it has almost felt inside the gutter) so i passed it and my instincts told me that was a money from the way it look, I went back to check what was inside the nylon and was so surprised to see a bundle of money wrap together.

I picked it up and waited for like 30minutes in that spot to see if anyone will pass claiming he or she was looking for lost money. After like 30minutes; no one show signs of searching for any lost money.

it's already getting late around 7pm, so i took bike to my house .

Getting home, I opened the nylon and counted the money and it was 106,000

I was feeling somehow and thinking of the condition the person would be because the money look like that of those traders based on the way it was wrapped together so i left my house early in the morning today to that same spot maybe the person might appear or i would see anyone talking about lost money but everyone were busy with their business so i left back home with the money.

The reason why i created this thread is to hear your advice on what to do with the money because part of me is telling me to give the needy the money , another part of me is telling me to use the money on my business and also get a small phone from it because the one i am using presently isn't that good and i need some cash for my business as well.

Please i will really appreciate your suggestions

Moderator should help me move it to appropriate place as i don't know where to post it.

Pls don't spend someone's money yet.

Go to multiple radio stations n report the matter. Just tell them u found a huge amount of money on the floor somewhere (Dont divulge the area u picked it, The denomination or the amount u picked)...Drop ur phone number for them as well. Once the owner gets the info, he or she will contact u.

U can also erect a small sign board in a very popular area n wrote down ur number there (u can get a new SIM for this), the person will likely find u.

Good day.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by viceddy95(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Go back to that place you saw the money,and ask the people around there if they saw any person looking for money....that is if it's in your mind to return the money.....
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Toluhwanie(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Tonimordred:
pesin dey share his xperenze u dey 1corner dey mock am....i dey sure sey na type dey see #50 for ground pick am while u dey NL dey form big boy....even if na buhari see dat moni 4 dis his regim e go pick am
Shey na 4 dis kind time wey election dey corner,i go dey pick money for ground??
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Emmahunk(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2018
For a University student, your 'english' has just added to my worries for what our educational institutions are presently churning out but that's not the issue here.
You apparently have a good heart but your security consciousness level is Zero.
First, you have told us the amount of money you picked, how it was packaged and finally the denomination of the currency.
HOW THEN CAN YOU IDENTIFY THE TRUE OWNER?
Some might argue that you did not divulge information of the location but that will not suffice as the real owner might have visited several places the same day he/she lost the money.
My humble opinion is that you keep the money for yourself, because guys no dey smile and will give you loads of fake evidences just to lay their hands on that money .

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2018
I swear that money soppose don't finish under two hours..

Make my prick bend if I dash anybody one sisi.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by martinskelly(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2018
renewa29:
If you have a savings account you do not use for expenses, keep the money there until you find the owner. Do not assume it is Manna from heaven because I can tell you what you sow is what you will reap. It is simply known as Karma.
what do you mean by wat you sow is wat you will reap? Abi u don turn to pastor coz no be u see d money ni...Now lemme ask u a question, if it were u dat saw d money, would u have come to nairaland to announce it or do d things u ask the OP to do?
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Toluhwanie:
Na GOD save you say you no turn to pure water or yam
Money wey person d pick dey turn to pure water or yam no be this kind big money. Na that kind 500 naira downward dem dey take do juju.

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by ikezuora4689(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2018
MrSensor:
Joking? and you sent your private account number.
still joking mother fucker
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by martinskelly(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2018
U see, majority of Nigerians are always quick to suggest unreasonable answers. This people that are saying OP should have gone to look for d owner, OP should take the money to orphanage, OP should turn to philanthropist, OP should pay tithe, OP should go to d spot d money was found and start asking from people if they lost any money, All of this ideas are just rubbish and sarcastic.
I can bet you all for a fact that, if anyone of you that is saying OP should do this and that saw the money, none would have come up on nairaland and announce it.
OP, my take on this is, just do wat your mind is telling you to do. Please and please don't listen to any nairalander's, majority of them are sincerely angry and paranoid because they wish they saw the money first.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by martinskelly(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2018
viceddy95:
Go back to that place you saw the money,and ask the people around there if they saw any person looking for money....that is if it's in your mind to return the money.....
Oga abeg park well jor, talk true make u shame d devil. If na u see d money shey go do dis thing wey dey ask OP to do?
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by ceda99: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Take it to a any popular radio station around. They will make the necessary announcements. The owner might be lucky enough to hear.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by martinskelly(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Pls don't spend someone's money yet.

Go to multiple radio stations n report the matter. Just tell them u found a huge amount of money on the floor somewhere (Dont divulge the area u picked it, The denomination or the amount u picked)...Drop ur phone number for them as well. Once the owner gets the info, he or she will contact u.

U can also erect a small sign board in a very popular area n wrote down ur number there (u can get a new SIM for this), the person will likely find u.

Good day.

oga read wetin u write na, for just 106,000 naira pesn go do all of this things haba! Don't be naive na
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by billgatexp(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

I am student of one of the University here at ilorin and i am into fabric business to help myself

Yesterday, as i was coming back from school; a customer ordered for a fabric and i went to delivered it to her so on my way back home, it's already like 6pm.

I decided to branch at a friend house who stay around the area i went to delivered the fabric but unfortunately, I couldn't meet her at home and her number was not reachable so i decided to trek abit maybe we would meet on the road as the time is around 6:30pm and she isn't the type who stay out for long.

After i pass like 3 buildings to her house, I saw a transparent black nylon near the road (it has almost felt inside the gutter) so i passed it and my instincts told me that was a money from the way it look, I went back to check what was inside the nylon and was so surprised to see a bundle of money wrap together.

I picked it up and waited for like 30minutes in that spot to see if anyone will pass claiming he or she was looking for lost money. After like 30minutes; no one show signs of searching for any lost money.

I was feeling somehow and thinking of the condition the person would be because the money look like that of those traders based on the way it was wrapped together so i left my house early in the morning today to that same spot maybe the person might appear or i would see anyone talking about lost money but everyone were busy with their business so i left back home with the money.

The reason why i created this thread is to hear your advice on what to do with the money because part of me is telling me to give the needy the money , another part of me is telling me to use the money on my business and also get a small phone from it because the one i am using presently isn't that good and i need some cash for my business as well.

Moderator should help me move it to appropriate place as i don't know where to post it.

Oga share the money for nairalanderws and save yourself the stress
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2018
martinskelly:
oga read wetin u write na, for just 106,000 naira pesn go do all of this things haba! Don't be naive na

If the 106k na ur final year school money, U go de pray make person go to the moon n back just to get it for u.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Opiletool(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2018
Op don't bother going to the media for announcement. If you had done that before creating this thread, then it would have been better.
Now those from ilorin has read the thread and anyone of them could easily claim the money, since you have revealed the amount and spot where u found it.

Just keep it for yourself and give some to the needy.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by martinskelly(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Emmahunk:
For a University student, your 'english' has just added to my worries for what our educational institutions are presently churning out but that's not the issue here.
You apparently have a good heart but your security consciousness level is Zero.
First, you have told us the amount of money you picked, how it was packaged and finally the denomination of the currency.
HOW THEN CAN YOU IDENTIFY THE TRUE OWNER?
Some might argue that you did not divulge information of the location but that will not suffice as the real owner might have visited several places the same day he/she lost the money.
My humble opinion is that you keep the money for yourself, because guys no dey smile and will give you loads of fake evidences just to lay their hands on that money .
oga which kind English u dey look for person thread again, u for kukuma use English throughout. Which one be "guys no dey smile". Abi dat one no get English phrase? SMH

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by martinskelly(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If the 106k na ur final year school money, U go de pray make person go to the moon n back just to get it for u.
Since no b my final year school fees money na . Oga just wait o, u think say e dey easy as u have pointed out. Make OP go multiple radio station go announce say she see money? Abeg shey na u go giv am tfare to do d running around ni. Guy to b sincere d country hard o, last last OP go still use d money for hersef.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Caseless: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2018
@bimzybae

You shouldn't have revealed the details of the money. You should have gone there, inform someone who does business around there to be on the lookout for someone who's complaining of a missing money - anyone with exact description of what the money looks like and the amount is the rightful owner.

Now you have the whole picture pasted on the internet thereby pre-emptying all you could have done to return the money to the real owner.

Your question here should have been about locating the owner and not how to spend it. Shealth your sinister motive cos there might be a ritualist undertone with all of this.

You should have come here with question as: if you know anyone who lost money in ilorin or if you lost your money in ilorin, please, indicate by telling the exact amount and the denomination contained therein. This could have helped. Instead of looking for ways spend it.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by ericmor: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Your spirit man is the only one to tell you what to do with the money. But if I were you, I will split it into two and give half to the orphanage and use the remaining half for my own need bcs u have tried to locate the owner but couldn’t get anyone. But remember, follow your mind and if u are a Christian also donate %10 to ur church not as a tithe but as donation for anything in the church. God bless ur hustle
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2018
martinskelly:
Since no b my final year school fees money na . Oga just wait o, u think say e dey easy as u have pointed out. Make OP go multiple radio station go announce say she see money? Abeg shey na u go giv am tfare to do d running around ni. Guy to b sincere d country hard o, last last OP go still use d money for hersef.

She has 106k to do the running around.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by omoelerin1: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
1Sharon:

Loooool...sarcasm went over this one's head. Look at the self- inflicted convulsion.

Ppl come and see
Keep shut! What stupid sarcasm? Nobody fancies your dry joke.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by GentleGina(f): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Abeg am one of the needy here o, if u fit help me with just 5k inside that money God will bless you more then ever.2078947234 UBA
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by midehi2(f): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2018
Toluhwanie:
Na GOD save you say you no turn to pure water or yam
I was thinking that too, if na me, knowing is such amount, i wont oooo
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by midehi2(f): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2018
martinskelly:
oga which kind English u dey look for person thread again, u for kukuma use English throughout. Which one be "guys no dey smile". Abi dat one no get English phrase? SMH
grin

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Meet your pastor and tell him.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by viceddy95(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2018
martinskelly:
Oga abeg park well jor, talk true make u shame d devil. If na u see d money shey go do dis thing wey dey ask OP to do?
Bros u can't do it ,,doesn't mean another person can do it....
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by martinskelly(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2018
midehi2:

grin
Babe i tire o, pple go just dey form professor 4 English only on nairaland and if u check d mofo get f9 4 English for secondary sch.
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by martinskelly(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2018
viceddy95:

Bros u can't do it ,,doesn't mean another person can do it....
Goodluck den
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Bimzybae:

it is my own ohh, pls opp am looking for money I wrapped inside a nylon. I lost it at Oshodi
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Pls I lost some money as well inside a nylon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Is Selling Dangote Flour Mills For N130 Billion ($361.11 Million) / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.