Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends (1378 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by piamily(f): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2018
It might not be too clear to some people when they begin to navigate from friendship to another level. It never occurs to many people that they have drifted from the normal level of friendship.
So, this post will give you signs to know when you are no longer on the friendship zone.

1. YOU ARE AROUSED WHENEVER THEY COME AROUND

Holding handsThat sensation that comes in when you see someone you are attracted to is ” a no friendship feeling”. It depicts deep affection beyond the normal friendship level of agape love. Being sexually attracted to someone is not a sin but what matters is what you do with it. So when you get that feeling / emotion, get the signal.
You must have left the friendship level.

2. YOU HAVE KISSED/ MADE OUT

This one is clear. No need explaining further. Kissing is an intimate thing. If you kiss them often, you are no longer “just friends ”

3. YOU GET EASILY JEALOUS

Getting jealous can be a great sign especially when you’re unsure of that feeling.
If you often get that feeling of jealousy when you see them with someone else, my brother you’re more than just friends

4. YOU’RE EASILY EXCITED AROUND THEM

If you’re get easily excited when around them you might have left the friendship level.
You might even be in love already. We do not get that easily excited with all our friends but very few can lit the flame in our hearts and body.

5. YOU TALK ABOUT LOVE ALL THE TIME

friends, emotions, more, than, just, confused, touches, girls, boys, you, Have you ever noticed this ? When you’re around this girl and all you do is talk about love love love, or watch romantic movies, then you better watch it. You’re definitely falling for her.

6. YOU FEEL SO DIFFERENT ABOUT THEM.

You do not get the same feeling you get when you are with your other friends. The feeling seems so exceptional and exciting. So watch out for that.

7. YOU TALK ABOUT THEM A LOT.

They’re the first one you want to talk to in the morning and the last you want to speak with at night” After school, you just wanna talk about them to your mum or sister. You are energized when you hear their name. This is beyond the normal friendship level.

8. YOU CAN’T IMAGINE A DAY WITHOUT THEM.

A day without them might seem helpless. So you just wanna stick around them always.

9. YOU FEEL LEFT BEHIND WHEN YOU HAVEN’T SPOKEN FOR A WHILE.

There are times when we do not communicate with our friends for years and even when they call, you feel just good to hear from them. You don’t wanna blame anyone or anything. There are no sense of responsibilities. So watch out when you feel terrible when they do not call or come around.

10. YOU HAVE INTIMATE TOUCHES.

You have moved from quick hugs to kisses on the cheek, hugging for longer periods of time to flirtatious touching,”. You begin to notice that your physical habits even if it’s not sexual are beginning to change.
That’s a good sign too.

11. YOU THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE WITH THEM.

Seeing future prospects with them is beyond being just friends. Hope you got that.

Follow www. heartidotes.com for the best relationship talks.

https://www.heartidotes.com/2018/09/22/11-signs-youre-more-than-just-friends/
Re: 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by zinnydan(f): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2018
True

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by Offpoint: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2018
I'll say my mind when this gets to FP. someone should notify me when it does.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by madone: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Super write up. Op u get sense

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by Divay22(f): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2018
I'll come back for this space later.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Wonderful brain
OP i'm ready for marriage. Please come for me.. Am sure you will be able to
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by Tundeobama(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
UKmigrant i need a single lady living outside Nigeria to marry.check my profile to add up
Re: 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by anochuko01(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
yeah...one female friend makes me go through most of these nowadays. but she no wan gree...

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by piamily(f): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
anochuko01:
yeah...one female friend makes me go through most of these nowadays. but she no wan gree...

Pretend you don't have feelings for her and just be her friend
Re: 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by Biglittlelois(f): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
This is 100% true

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by anochuko01(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
piamily:

Pretend you don't have feelings for her and just be her friend
thats what it has been, unfortunately

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by IamPlato(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2018

Number 6 is True.

But Number 3 is One Of My Problem. I Need To Control My Jealousy Level

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs You're More Than Just Friends by piamily(f): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
IamPlato:

Number 6 is True.

But Number 3 is One Of My Problem. I Need To Control My Jealousy Level

Well, sometimes when we love someone it's hard to control that to some extent. But it shouldn't be beyond moderation

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Lesbian (episode 2) / Herbal Sexual Aphrodisiacs For Men And Women. / What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.