Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship (50998 Views)

"He Said Yes" - Newly Engaged Gay Couple Posts Loved Up Photo On Facebook / Newly Engaged Couple Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Lock Lips In Deep... Photo / Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Ihatelove(f): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Terrible grammar
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by MetroBaba1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
g
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by horlatunes: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
after fucking d girl's tight pussy and promising her heaven and earth? "I will buy u Ferrari,take u to sambisa, ah sorry Mumbai? I Cmon go and marry her as second wife, after all polygamy isn't a new thing ,bastardized!!!!!
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by dododawa1: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wetin concern Yoruba for this matter
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Ziel20: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmmm! The English sha. �
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by dingbang(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Why do I have a feeling that she is the nairalander themilleniumlady
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by YouareaBITCH(f): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
I hope Nigerian version of Acrimony isn't what's tryna play out.
Cuz I've seen the girl invested alot in his music career.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by oshe11: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We really need to start arresting teachers! Like what's with all the errors in spelling?

Teachers need to start coming up with innoyive teaching styles not the redundant style we still have.
We might start with your teacher

3 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Gkemz: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
The girl is making mockery of herself. Now the guy has more reasons to end what is left of the relationship and move on with his new babe.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by thunderbabs: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
We know them..... Over jealous ex sad
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by tunary(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
God punish her for trying to put asunder idiot
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Ziel20: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
safarigirl:
I am appalled by the horrendous grammar flying in that comment section. Jeez! What kind of English do they speak on facebook?

They speak winglish.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Slimmacho: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
The account of the Lady isn't real. The account was set up for publicity stunt. There's no Gift anywhere.
I tire for the things people do for attention o.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by lastempero: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We really need to start arresting teachers! Like what's with all the errors in spelling?

Teachers need to start coming up with innoyive teaching styles not the redundant style we still have.

Teasher I thought you know what you where saying till I saw innoyive. Nobody is above mistske
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by saleclerk: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
See below
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by marttol: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
LivingFree:
Her beef should be with her English teacher cry
lol
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by mudiana(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
This pple dey mad.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by omooba969(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Generalkaycee:
The best revenge you can get on your ex is to move on and let them see you happy with someone that treats you better than they did.

Do you necessarily need anyone in your life to be happyundecided, please discover yourself and understand self-love. cool

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Spanner4(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin

See as nairalanders don rush enter Facebook to watch the final episode
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by omooba969(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Smart365Life:
That Gift girl is not smart at all, what has she been eating?

Kponmo.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Jaqenhghar: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
I never heard of a dog that bakes

2 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by omooba969(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
delzbaba:
English is a challenge for all of them.

It appears they're from the other side. grin
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by macaranta(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... The English sef angry
Aswear embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by EmagNig(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Believe this publicity stunt and you are a MUMU
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Ugly looking couple

Buy my verified UK AdSense that has received payment from Google for a great price, reach my digits on my signature
In addition to the ugliness is the fact that the guy cannot even type to make sense. I was having a hard time understanding what he and his ex were even typing
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
oshe11:
A Dog that BAKE does not Bite?

Face your Futures
Stop commenting trashes

She cant take MINE man

Which he use to Engaged you with

I will make sure I go extra mind to scatter them

Pls stop flatten

shocked shocked shocked
It is well ooo

Hope that Mumu girl know she can be arrested for those posts, especially if something happens to the other girl?

If only we can make Pidgin official......

Arrested by who?

This guy: GrammarNazi1 grin grin grin
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by OluDare01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... The English sef angry
English is hard grin
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by oluwakayode25(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
The poster, the obsessed girlfriend and friends of the poster all need to go back to school...murdered English

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
LivingFree:

Arrested by who?

This guy: GrammarNazi1 grin grin grin
I'm coming for the girl. That girl was, perhaps, taught in her dialect.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I'm coming for the girl. That girl was, perhaps, taught in her dialect.

You might die grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
LivingFree:

You might die grin grin grin grin
Mbanu. I can't die fa.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by oshe11: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
LivingFree:

Arrested by who?
This guy: Grammar.Nazi1 grin grin grin

So You don't know she is threatening them ba?

Don't be a twit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.