Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship (50982 Views)

"He Said Yes" - Newly Engaged Gay Couple Posts Loved Up Photo On Facebook / Newly Engaged Couple Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Lock Lips In Deep... Photo / Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
Notatribalist:
can't u over look error? : grin
This one got me abeg,I couldn't overlook it
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We really need to start arresting teachers! Like what's with all the errors in spelling?

Teachers need to start coming up with innoyive teaching styles not the redundant style we still have.

grin It's the fault of 'AUTO CORRECT'.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by sweetilicious(f): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Roodez:
Are people really stupid or love acting stupidly. This generation sha
Some people like to display what they watch in movies.This is so childish.Why is she monitoring his success? Can't she work for her own success too? Ndi mmadu self! Lol the guy really jammed a big pest.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by sweetilicious(f): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Roodez:
Are people really stupid or love acting stupidly. This generation sha
.This is so childish.Why is she monitoring his success? Can't she work for her own success too? Ndi mmadu self! Lol the guy really jammed a big pest.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
safarigirl:
I am appalled by the horrendous grammar flying in that comment section. Jeez! What kind of English do they speak on facebook?

That's a dialect of Nigerian English, naija 2.0 version. cool
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Erikthered: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
safarigirl:
I am appalled by the horrendous grammar flying in that comment section. Jeez! What kind of English do they speak on facebook?

Are you serious? shocked
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
lastempero:

Teasher I thought you know what you where saying till I saw innoyive. Nobody is above mistske
Lolzzzz... That wasn't intentional jare. Innovative ni.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by lastempero: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lolzzzz... That wasn't intentional jare. Innovative ni.

Likewise those ones u intend teashing English.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
lastempero:

Likewise those ones u intend teashing English.
Naaaaa there's a difference my broda
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by lastempero: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Naaaaa there's a difference my broda

Nwanyiawkaetiti imerigo undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We really need to start arresting teachers! Like what's with all the errors in spelling?

Teachers need to start coming up with innoyive teaching styles not the redundant style we still have.

Your teacher should be arrested first.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
Paulpaulpaul:

Your teacher should be arrested first.
Lolzzzzz.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Spectre007: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
She's about to pull an "acrimony" on the Guy.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:19am On Sep 23, 2018
HeWrites:

How much

Hit my digits up to get the price, check my signature
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by HeWrites(m): 3:24am On Sep 23, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Hit my digits up to get the price, check my signature
Ok
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by antyokya: 3:59am On Sep 23, 2018
oshe11:
A Dog that BAKE does not Bite?

Face your Futures
Stop commenting trashes

She cant take MINE man

Which he use to Engaged you with

I will make sure I go extra mind to scatter them

Pls stop flatten

shocked shocked shocked
It is well ooo

Hope that Mumu girl knows she can be arrested for those posts, especially if something happens to the other girl?

If only we can make Pidgin official......

Before now, I used to know of speaking through the nose but right now I can confidently announce to you that Nigerians have finally made a breakthrough. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you 'writing through the nose'. Naija, I hailo!
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by fujirice: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Yes o! Blame the teachers... Blame us well well.
How much does the government budget for education again?
Why would they even allocate anything in the first place where their children are abroad getting quality education.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2018
fujirice:

Yes o! Blame the teachers... Blame us well well.
How much does the government budget for education again?
Why would they even allocate anything in the first place where their children are abroad getting quality education.
Teacher no vex. But some govt teachers are simply not serious! Imagine carrying their shits (melon) to school and asking pupils to peel them huh
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by fujirice: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Teacher no vex. But some govt teachers are simply not serious! Imagine carrying their shits (melon) to school and asking pupils to peel them huh
Not that I'm supporting such act but if people in government circles had taken the sector seriously, such nonsense won't be happening.
Taking the sector seriously means training and retraining of teachers, providing modern day educational facilities, paying them as when due and also making the renumeration attractive, of course, not forgetting hiring competent teachers. In my opinion, it's not everybody that has the qualification is competent.
Maybe you should ask when last that government teacher received her deserved salary to start with.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Amg63: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2018
I wonder whether both of them even went to high school,see spelling error abeg,I can only imagine how they both speak in public ;DI wonder whether both of them even went to high school,see spelling error abeg,I can only imagine how they both speak in public
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Obynolee(f): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

It's not the fault of the teachers, we don't read,mostly girls.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by zinnydan(f): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
kalu61:
exactly the same thing that happened between us ;Dexactly the same thing that happened between us
you and who
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by freshkaz11(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmmm...naija Acrimony
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by UrbanExotica(f): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

lol
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
omooba969:

Do you necessarily need anyone in your life to be happyundecided, please discover yourself and understand self-love. cool
Correct! One really don't need someone in his/her life to be happy.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by immaculate1234(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2018
this one week me

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by BestDude: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
safarigirl:

the ex girl is likely a hoe in Europe and dude chose another girl in Nigeria. Go check out her pics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.