Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship (50985 Views)

"He Said Yes" - Newly Engaged Gay Couple Posts Loved Up Photo On Facebook / Newly Engaged Couple Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Lock Lips In Deep... Photo / Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by symbianDON(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We really need to start arresting teachers! Like what's with all the errors in spelling?

Teachers need to start coming up with innoyive teaching styles not the redundant style we still have.
some parents too need to be arrested and probed for continuously wasting money on children who have refused to learn at school....haba!!! na by force to go school?? if school no gree you, you no de learn work?!!! see how they crucified the English language.

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Creativebae(f): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
This guy a singer?
I guess he doesn't write the songs himself sha..
The English though..
Lol
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Jaqenhghar: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnydan:
Enemy of progress... Buh who knows what happened between them in the past
You should check out the guy and the babe's profile and posts. Lots of stufff to see there
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
Why do I have a feeling that she is the nairalander themilleniumlady
Boy I'm a real bitch I don't fight my fellow lady over a man rather men fight just to wife me wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by franchasng: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
I am sorry to say majority of girls don't have sense at all angry

Forget, men get sense pass women sad

Even on the same page she is venting her useless, frustrated anger, guys are there trying to make her happy, trying to even propose to her but she is bent on getting someone that don't care about her even in public.

If its a guy, he would check the profile of the lady proposing on that comment and jokingly start friendship with her and move on with his life.

But girls make themselves look used by guys by always crying fowl and forming offended.

Ladies do u know how many guys u broke their heart knowingly and unknowingly everyday yet these guys move on happily with their life Ask me how

A handsome, clean well earning guy will see an ordinary girl and like her and try to say hello or befriend her politely, and she will ignore the innocent guy and sometimes act rude to him and use him to shine while smiling and laughing at the guy with her friends, but when that useless nigga she is making iyanga because of who is busy chasing other girls around dumps her, she starts to cry fowl like the world should end but she forgot the guys she mistreated, ignored, embarrassed just because they tried to ask her out.

Ladies grow up, when a guy say I no do again, leave him alone and don't cry pity party just remember the uncountable innocent guys u ignored, embarrassed, used to shine in public and with ur friends and know that that's life balancing things ok undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
oshe11:
A Dog that BAKE does not Bite?

Face your Futures
Stop commenting trashes

She cant take MINE man

Which he use to Engaged you with

I will make sure I go extra mind to scatter them

Pls stop flatten

shocked shocked shocked
It is well ooo

Hope that Mumu girl know she can be arrested for those posts, especially if something happens to the other girl?

If only we can make Pidgin official......

My brother, even if pidgin is official, we will still be offended.

The government need to start arresting English language murderers.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by dingbang(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Boy I'm a real bitch I don't fight my fellow lady over a man rather men fight just to wife me wink
who is this one.. Men fight who. Go and sleep. Men don't fight over bitches.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
who is this one.. Men fight who. Go and sleep. Men don't fight over bitches.
Grow kid you ain't needed here
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by baby124: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
The gbagaun on this post no be here. The guy also likes girls with names like Gift... Happy and so on. Lmao.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by bibicici(f): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Poor grammar. I'm irritated.

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Xisnin(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We really need to start arresting teachers! Like what's with all the errors in spelling?

Teachers need to start coming up with innoyive teaching styles not the redundant style we still have.
Yes professor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Notatribalist(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Standesmond:
She wants to go extra mind to scatter it...See grammar.
Easy o Hanty
can't u over look error? : grin
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
OluDare01:

English is hard grin
Yeah oooo... Lol, but this one murdered it mercilessly.grin
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Dicedapple(f): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
A dog that bake doesn't bite?seriously
Wtf is the ex fighting for self?

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lol...
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
No matter how one is close to boy/girlfriend/fiancee, just one month silence is enough to heal any broken heart if done with a clean intention. Within the first 2 weeks, you can try your best to communicate the fellow if it is friction between you. And should the silence extends beyond 2 weeks, start getting ready for break up.

If anyone hurts you, just close your eyes to not give him/her any chance for 1 month. Get healed. And if you give the chance and the person does not come, it is a signal that relationship is dead. After 2 weeks silence and s(he) returns, you may have to think twice. Let him/her thank his/her God that s(he) returns. And if you always try to settle disputes first, and the person is always not remorseful, the signal is clear. Why must you always be the one to settle disputes. At times annoy the person deliberately. Push him/her to a stage you know you have over done it. Then beg to see if there is real forgiveness in him/her. Some people are unforgiving. Run away from them.

Why would you kill yourself over a wo(man) who God has delivered you from? Or why try to destroy the new union of your ex? It means you did not heal well.

If s(he) returns as casual a friend after 1 month, my suggestion is to close the chapter. You do not need any casual friendship. 2 weeks is enough for anyone who values you to make ammendment. If s(he) is fond of blocking you on social media at any slight disagreement, that person may block you from getting access to your kids in future. You need to check the fellow well before committing yourself.

If the fellow follows you about on social media desperately, you may need to know if its real love or desperation. If real love, give him/her assurance. If it is desperation, give him/her red card.

If the fellow is a professional false accuser, let him/her chase him/herself away. Do not even stress yourself about all the false accusations due to jealousy. The fellow will accuse you falsely and leave the relationship with anger one day. That anger will never make the fellow realise that it was a big error. But trust me, the fellow will live to regret it silently later in life. While you have a clean heart and no regret.

Shut down a partner with anger issues at times. If s(he) does not want to tame his/her anger, let the fellow chase himself/herself away. Just try to spark that anger at times so s(he) can go. Let such person get angry and block you. But if you try this method, and the person refuses to go, propose anger management program for the fellow. You will be surprised the fellow will listen to you. After, both of you will be very close, and anger issues will never come up.

If s(he) can nag for America or Africa, try to nag too to piss the fellow up. It may be incovenient for you, but just time yourself too to give the exact minutes the person always give you. Ladies especially can nag for 2 hours even on phone. As a man, just try to nag too. It may not be easy. You may even need to time yourself. And thenafter the nagging, go and sleep cos it is not part of you to nag. cheesy My point is to give the person the same dose you have been taking. Then see his/her reaction. Lol. People who nag do not like it when you yell and nag at them too. Trust me, if the fellow values you, s(he) will adjust by the time you give 2 doses.

In my own opinion do not accept anyone who does not refuse to pick your call within 2 weeks of silence, and who does not bother to call you. The worst is that the fellow blocks you for over 2 weeks. You are stupid if you accept the person back as a casual friend, not to talk of going back to the relationship. You are stupid if you give the person a chance to even have 0.00005% access again. Just let it be hi and hello thing. Free your mind, and this kind of regret and vegeance will never build up. Carry out all your threats within the first 2 weeks. Yell all you can within the period. If you wanna run after the person, do it aggressively. You are allowed to send 1,000 sms within the period grin. After it, silence. The second 2 weeks is for making up ones mind. After that, Road Closed!

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
safarigirl:
I am appalled by the horrendous grammar flying in that comment section. Jeez! What kind of English do they speak on facebook?

Blame social media. I zoomed out after the groom to be wrote "no bastered". The succeeding grammar discombobulated me and I had to quickly skip the entire post. There was just too much atrocious grammar for my delicate constitution.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
the chats sef . is it that ppl don't kno how to spell or they cast a spell on them to type wrongly. Even if you abbreviate, it should show that u kno what you are abbreviating.

Barstered for bastard Gare for garri etc.

smh

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Xisnin:

Yes professor
Like no one knows you can edit my post before submitting....
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Xisnin(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Like no one knows you can edit my post before submitting....
Your grammatical error is still glaring for all to see.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by enemyofprogress: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
That's what happens when a girl falls in love with your love making, unlike lala that babes are just dropping because of him low performance in ze oza room
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by annford: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
must everyone write in English Language? shouldn't the Lady and all her comforters have conversed in their native languages? everyone must show themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by OliveCynosure(f): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Innoyive?
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by oshe11: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
usoroh4luv:

My brother, even if pidgin is official, we will still be offended.

The government need to start arresting English language murderers.
Hahahahahahaahaha

Honestly I don't think people will be offended ooo or better still, let English and Pidgin be official

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by kalu61(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnydan:
exactly the same thing that happened between us grin
zinnydan:
exactly the same thing that happened between us
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by temi4fash(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ishilove:

Blame social media. I zoomed out after the groom to be wrote "no bastered". The succeeding grammar discombobulated me and I had to quickly skip the entire post. There was just too much atrocious grammar for my delicate constitution.

Madam,

I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
temi4fash:

Madam,

I hail thee
Oga, I hail back
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Obierika(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Low lifers, just look at the very poor quality grammar coming from all of them
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by dotunbidemi: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Busted
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
oshe11:
A Dog that BAKE does not Bite?

Face your Futures
Stop commenting trashes

She cant take MINE man

Which he use to Engaged you with

I will make sure I go extra mind to scatter them

Pls stop flatten

shocked shocked shocked
It is well ooo

Hope that Mumu girl know she can be arrested for those posts, especially if something happens to the other girl?

If only we can make Pidgin official......
hope that mumu girl knows not "know". Lol
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by oshe11: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
franciskaine:
hope that mumu girls knows not "know". Lol
Girl
Re: Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship by HeWrites(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Ugly looking couple

Buy my verified UK AdSense that has received payment from Google for a great price, reach my digits on my signature

How much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.