Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Being Gay Is Natural - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Gay Is Natural (13636 Views)

Being Gay Is Very Wrong! / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Walamu(m): 12:38am On Sep 25, 2018
tintingz:
Is WHO Scientific data base on professional Scientific consensus or it opposite?

You know Caucasians rule the United Nations and the World Health Organization. There is no consensus, scientific proof or fair vote on this policy its just a power move.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 12:38am On Sep 25, 2018
KingSango:

They were arrested together, same place, same time. grin
The the report said they were arrested within two months, how's that same place and same time? Did you read the report you posted?

Are you this dull?
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Walamu(m): 12:42am On Sep 25, 2018
tintingz:
The the report said they were arrested within two months, how's that same place and same time? Did you read the report you posted?

Are you this dull?

Did you read it? They were busted homosexuals and rapists at different times yet together. grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 12:57am On Sep 25, 2018
KingSango:

If you approve of gay then you are gay. There's no way around that fact of life. grin You can't approve of racism and not be racist.
This is false dichotomy fallacy, so because I support China in football means I'm Chinese? Because Pope invite imams to his place means he's a Muslim?

There is only one God. And even the Bible tells you God has a name not known to man. The Quran says Allah has 99 names yet these are only the names man knows Him by.

How does the Bible speaks for other religions?

Is Brahma same as Allah or Zeus same as Yahweh?

Well, FSM is the only one God.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Walamu(m): 12:59am On Sep 25, 2018
tintingz:
This is false dichotomy fallacy, so because I support China in football means I'm Chinese? Because Pope invite imams to his place means he's a Muslim?

How does the Bible speaks for other religions?

Is Brahma same as Allah or Zeus same as Yahweh?

Well, FSM is the only one God.

This isn't about Chinese nationality, nor it is about world leaders sitting for talks. This is about you supporting immorality and abomination, the only people who do that are those who are engaged in it.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2018
KingSango:

All you're doing is suppressing truth you don't like. grin
Strawman.

Can you tell me what's consider natural and stop attacking fallacy.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Walamu(m): 1:07am On Sep 25, 2018
tintingz:
Strawman.

Can you tell me what's consider natural and stop attacking fallacy.

Tell me what's considered unnatural? As you seem to be the expert on that unnatural stuff. grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 1:08am On Sep 25, 2018
Walamu:

You know Caucasians rule the United Nations and the World Health Organization. There is no consensus, scientific proof or fair vote on this policy its just a power move.
Did you assume this or you know this?
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 1:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Walamu:

Did you read it? They were busted homosexuals and rapists at different times yet together. grin
Are you making sense at all?

It seems you're out of ideas.

And what happened to your other monicker?
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 1:11am On Sep 25, 2018
Walamu:

Tell me what's considered unnatural? As you seem to be the expert on that unnatural stuff. grin
The imaginary entities in the spiritual realm.

Now tell me what's consider natural?
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Walamu(m): 1:13am On Sep 25, 2018
tintingz:
Did you assume this or you know this?

Everyone knows this. grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 1:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Walamu:

This isn't about Chinese nationality, nor it is about world leaders sitting for talks. This is about you supporting immorality and abomination, the only people who do that are those who are engaged in it.

The western countries legalized homosexuality because it's moral to them, India just legalized homosexuality because they now find it moral.

So what's your point?
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 1:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Walamu:

Everyone knows this. grin
How?

I hope you know you're attacking fallacy of argumentum ad populum.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Walamu(m): 1:22am On Sep 25, 2018
tintingz:
How?

I hope you know you're attacking fallacy of argumentum ad populum.

You're throwing around big words without ever citing in evidence to counter the evidence given. grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Walamu(m): 1:25am On Sep 25, 2018
tintingz:
The western countries legalized homosexuality because it's moral to them, India just legalized homosexuality because they now find it moral.

So what's your point?

You mean sodomites, that is cult prostitution high up in governments are forcing homosexuality down people's throats, whether they like it or not. Sodomite cults. All sodomy comes from cult prostitution of Sodom and Gomorrah and continued in the Freemasonry as an initiation and continued practice of sex magick.

You really need to research the dangerous fade you are embracing.

https://www.nairaland.com/4745011/says-freemasonry-isnt-behind-homosexual#4745011.11
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by marvinsync(m): 1:49am On Sep 25, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
It is quite evident homosexuality has been around for as long heterosexuality has.

One of the biggest threats to mankind, along with global warming, nuclear war and environmental pollution, is overpopulation. why else do you think we're so obsessed with colonizing Mars.
So the very thing that you term "natural" may very well be the end of us.

But that's not even the point here. If you're looking for physiological evidence, then look no further than the prostate, which for some reason is easily accessible through the_asshole. Now, I'm not saying it's there primarily for the pleasure of the gay dudes but when you think about it, there's absolutely no reason for what is essentially the male_G-spot to be located there.

And for reproduction as the end goal of_sex: Humans have evolved past that now. A man married at 28 who has sex with his wife an average of 2 times a week until he is 60 will have had sex at least 2862 times with his wife.

If the primary function of sex was reproduction, how many children should they have had before she hits menopause?
Saying sex is for reproduction is just a broad stroke meant to cover the whole animal kingdom.

If we've learnt anything by now, it's that humans are a peculiar case and we fuck_more for pleasure than anything.

And the difference between those diseases and homosexuality is the simple fact that a homosexual poses no threat to you or to himself in any way.

now note I'm not just talking about homosexuality in humans but homosexuality for all animals in general the op wasn't specific in his statement

now we all know the difference between primary and secondary causes , the primary cause of sex is reproduction but the secondary cause is pleasure and since humans are one of the few animals that derive pleasure from sex with do it for both reasons that's why people have sex way more than they need to but for other animals sex is strictly business

now there are natural solutions to overpopulation in an area , which is the strongest survive and feed while the poor and weak die don't forget death is natural

and u can't say the biggest threat to MANKIND is overpopulation , overpopulation can never be the cause of extinction so humanity as a whole has nothing to fear

now about homosexuality being a disease , yes it may not seem so , but since I'm talking about homosexuality in general let's look at pandas , do u know how rare pandas are and how hard it is to breed them , if pandas start to exhibit gayness do u know that would become a condition that would threaten the society of pandas hence a disease ,cause if there was some sort of remedy to dissipate the homosexuality from the pandas scientists would mass produce it and give it to them like it's a disease cause why would u wanna cure something that's natural within the pandas ? why would u wanna mess with nature? unless it's not natural and causes harm to there species

not just pandas a lot of animals are in stages where homosexuality is just not good and logical to them cause it's something that would threaten there society and possibly lead them to extinction

now u know humans are seemingly different but that shouldn't make it less natural cause whether u like it or not homosexuality is ANTI-LIFE
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by marvinsync(m): 1:52am On Sep 25, 2018
MissWrite:

Homosexuality and rape are fundamentally different.

The body.....
sexual desire is a craving of a person's body. Even sexual desire for someone of the same sex (is a craving of a person's body). Rape, is only so called because a person has failed to seek consent (we'll come back to this); otherwise it would simply be sex (heterosex or homosex) and that would be a craving of a person's biology (body)

The cravings of the body cannot be helped. You either like something or you don't. Like some people have a taste for snails; while some cannot stand them. But the decision to indulge can be helped. You can choose to indulge your urges and be happy; or you can stifle yourself (for whatever reason) and be miserable. You can try to develop a taste for something different (and let it become an acquired taste) but don't be too hard on yourself if it doesn't come to you.

The mind.....
When you are taught that something is wrong, the information does not form part of your biology. The body only learns and stores memories from feeling not thought. If something feels good it remembers; and it leans towards it. When you are taught that something is wrong, the information becomes a part of your psychology. It's a product of a person's socialization - knowledge. For a person who is addicted specifically to rape (taking sex without consent) , the issue is psychological. Because it is precisely the rebellion against boundaries that is the arousing factor. Many people like to flirt with boundaries for the thrill (of getting caught), but where a person can longer rely on his mental faculties to rule himself, you'd be dealing with a psychopath. And that's what people addicted to rape are. Please don't misunderstand me; not everyone who rapes is a psychopath. Only those who need the sex to be non-consensual to achieve an orgasm. Some people rape because their bodies are turned on, and they don't have the will power to resist. In that case, their urges are perfectly natural.

And now we get into jurisprudence. The law aims to liberate and not enslave people. The law will not deny a person the opportunity to satisfy his urges, as long as the act is not in detriment to another person. If you are hot for someone, and the person wants to shag you; you are by all means allowed. But where they object, you are required to respect their right to be left alone. Rape and paedophilia (which may both either be homosexual or heterosexual) fall into this category (because children are protected under the age of consent). As for bestiality, as soon as a monkey (they'd be the first ones) can convince a court of law how badly it wanted to be bleeped by a human, we'll come round to it. Until then, we assume the poor monkey was raped.

alright with this long epistle I will surely yield

but I wasn't even one of those saying rape is the same as homosexuality
was just joking around with one other guy to make a point

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by marvinsync(m): 2:05am On Sep 25, 2018
tintingz:
Things like phones, machines, rubber etc are not naturally made but they are from natural materials, so you can call them unnatural if you like, but in the case of Homosexuality it has to do with sexual orientation which is natural. There are biological factors, genetic factors of it cause.

Natural things doesn't necessarily have to yield positive things or anything, take a look at "yawning" we don't even know it cause and it function yet but it's very natural.

There are over trillion known and unknown phenomena that are natural!

yes ur right
but u have broadened the concept of "natural"

in these case
we mean natural differently , let me use synonyms ( got them from Google ) of natural such as normal and characteristic or common, now I know that synonyms don't mean they are the " same" all they mean is that they are "similar" but it should be enough to prove my point

when I say homosexuality is not natural I mean it to mean that when we look at the natural order of things ,the biology of the body ( the dick isn't meant for the anus) , the systematic way of life , we can clearly see that homosexuality goes against that
for example take a blind guy , I know u just said everything is natural, fine but being specific being blind is not natural u have eyes so they are meant to see , or being crippled is not natural u have legs ur meant to walk

so yes everything is natural positive or negative
but u have to look at the contextual usage of natural in this sense
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 5:01am On Sep 25, 2018
BadBradley:

I'm still a firm believer that gay people are emotionally unevolved and mentally tampered with.
And these dumb folks in this section are always trying to pretend to be intellectual by trying to justify every abominable fad
that's the sad thing, they seem to derive a demonic satisfaction by twisting every known thing to whatever suits them.

have you noticed how this forum now attract their kind? it seem the only place they can showcase that thing that gives them a stiffy, without being subjected to the wrath of the Nigerian populace, that is.

to think i once believe idiots here are the only once benefiting from the forum's anonymity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 25, 2018
tintingz:
Since humans set the rules, how does it make any of your illogical sarcasm make sense?

How does rape and Homosexuality be in the same category, give your logical reasons.

They are both regarded as PERVERSIONS it's as simple as that. And because humans set the rules under DEMOCRACY not until recently is Homosexualism exonerated from being a perversion in the same ALMIGHTY U.S.A that has for more than two Centuries regarded Homosexualisms an ABNORMALITY, A MENTAL DISORDER AND A CRIME but have today made the same homosexualism into law as legal and natural by the same system of government of the people, by the people for they people that have been ruling them in the past which made it UNLAWFUL. Hence, it applies to just any thing RAPE inclusive could tomorrow become LAWFUL. Simple common sense. What else do you have to say? grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FrostyButter: 6:46am On Sep 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST HOW YOU THINK YOU'RE MAD FROM WATCHING MAD PEOPLE.

WHENEVER NIGERIAN GONG-HEADS HEAR THE WORD "GAY" THE ONLY THING THAT COMES TO THEIR MYOPIC MINDS ARE - IN THEIR OWN WORDS - "PENĮS, ANUS, GOD FORBID".

THEY IGNORE FREEDOM, HAPPINESS, COMFORT, AND LOVE.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS MORE THAN JUST SEX, AND IT'S NOT A CHOICE.

There he goes again, making sense out of nonsense... Anything any man does is out of his choosing, it's choice. Stop all these lame attempts to stay woke, and sound radical...

If natural means genetically or biologically determined, then homosexuality is not natural. Decades of scientific research have failed to find a “gay gene” or a sole biological cause for same-sex attraction. The American Psychological Association, the American Psychiatric Association, and even gay researchers recognize that homosexuality cannot be reduced to biology alone. Instead, they acknowledge that social factors seem to play a key role in the development of homosexuality. No evidence suggests that it’s natural for some people to be born gay.

And please please and please stop meddling "Nigerians" in your fact less arguments. I find that very offensive.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Shugavee(f): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2018
FrostyButter:

There he goes again, making sense out of nonsense... Anything any man does is out of his choosing, it's choice. Stop all these lame attempts to stay woke, and sound radical...

If natural means genetically or biologically determined, then homosexuality is not natural. Decades of scientific research have failed to find a “gay gene” or a sole biological cause for same-sex attraction. The American Psychological Association, the American Psychiatric Association, and even gay researchers recognize that homosexuality cannot be reduced to biology alone. Instead, they acknowledge that social factors seem to play a key role in the development of homosexuality. No evidence suggests that it’s natural for some people to be born gay.

And please please and please stop meddling "Nigerians" in your fact less arguments. I find that very offensive.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Shugavee:
exactly

You are not a true FEMINIST because you have an aversion to HOMOSEXUALISM. Go through the records, FEMINISM and HOMOSEXUALISM work hand in hand. True FEMINIST uphold HOMOSEXUALISM, with regards to political view point.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST HOW YOU THINK YOU'RE MAD FROM WATCHING MAD PEOPLE.

WHENEVER NIGERIAN GONG-HEADS HEAR THE WORD "GAY" THE ONLY THING THAT COMES TO THEIR MYOPIC MINDS ARE - IN THEIR OWN WORDS - "PENĮS, ANUS, GOD FORBID".

THEY IGNORE FREEDOM, HAPPINESS, COMFORT, AND LOVE.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS MORE THAN JUST SEX, AND IT'S NOT A CHOICE.
so according to you, the gays living in nigeria have freedom, happiness, comfort and love in Nigeria? grin

If there's one thing I know, they are a bunch of sad and uncomfortable people. That's why they congregate here basking in grace of anonymity this site offer. grin

2 Likes

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2018
WORDWORLD:

They are both regarded as PERVERSIONS it's as simple as that. And because humans set the rules under DEMOCRACY not until recently is Homosexualism exonerated from being a perversion in the same ALMIGHTY U.S.A that has for more than two Centuries regarded Homosexualisms an ABNORMALITY, A MENTAL DISORDER AND A CRIME but have today made the same homosexualism into law as legal and natural by the same system of government of the people, by the people for they people that have been ruling them in the past which made it UNLAWFUL. Hence, it applies to just any thing RAPE inclusive could tomorrow become LAWFUL. Simple common sense. What else do you have to say? grin
Homosexuality was illegal in the past in US because of lack of professional research and because of religious dogmas, now that we have evolve in intellects, gays are discovered not to be a threat, homosexuality is part of sexual orientation which is natural.

Recently, India just legalized homosexuals relationship.

The thing is, gays are having consensual relationship just like everyone, rape is harming fellow human, both non-homos and homos can rape, how you categorized rape and Homosexuality is something you haven't demonstrated.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2018
marvinsync:

yes ur right
but u have broadened the concept of "natural"

in these case
we mean natural differently , let me use synonyms ( got them from Google ) of natural such as normal and characteristic or common, now I know that synonyms don't mean they are the " same" all they mean is that they are "similar" but it should be enough to prove my point

when I say homosexuality is not natural I mean it to mean that when we look at the natural order of things ,the biology of the body ( the dick isn't meant for the anus) , the systematic way of life , we can clearly see that homosexuality goes against that
for example take a blind guy , I know u just said everything is natural, fine but being specific being blind is not natural u have eyes so they are meant to see , or being crippled is not natural u have legs ur meant to walk

so yes everything is natural positive or negative
but u have to look at the contextual usage of natural in this sense
There is no contextual here, how does natural disasters favor humans? What does yawning does to us?

Natural is natural, since homosexuality is not even a threat to people, I don't see why people are having problem with them. You can hate them, that's your business but criminalizing homosexuals is something I find babaric.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Shugavee(f): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2018
WORDWORLD:

You are not a true FEMINIST because you have an aversion to HOMOSEXUALISM. Go through the records, FEMINISM and HOMOSEXUALISM work hand in hand. True FEMINIST uphold HOMOSEXUALISM, with regards to political view point.
lol don’t tag me if u know nothing about feminism please!!! Not all feminist agree with homosexuality!! Feminism n homosexuality doesn’t go hand in hand!
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Walamu:

You mean sodomites, that is cult prostitution high up in governments are forcing homosexuality down people's throats, whether they like it or not. Sodomite cults. All sodomy comes from cult prostitution of Sodom and Gomorrah and continued in the Freemasonry as an initiation and continued practice of sex magick.

You really need to research the dangerous fade you are embracing.

https://www.nairaland.com/4745011/says-freemasonry-isnt-behind-homosexual#4745011.11

You're still posting myths and conspiracy theories.

Seriously this is strawman.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Walamu:

You're throwing around big words without ever citing in evidence to counter the evidence given. grin
What evidence? You have been attacking fallacies all along.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by MissWrite(f): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2018
FrostyButter:

Yes. It is choice. Anything a man DOES is his choosing. But choice is selecting between (at least two) options. So, what influences choice? How ever subtle the biases seem, choice is influenced by bias. Even if it appears random, like flipping a coin. The bias is in the flick of the thumb or the direction of the wind.

First, I'll point out that we choose actions. So you can say that having homosexual sex is a choice. And in the same way, having heterosexual sex is a choice too. Because, as you rightly said: anything a man does is his choosing.

The fact that you can accept that homosexual sex is a choice proves that there are options to select from. And why would anyone choose to do anything? First, for survival; second, because they want to (it makes them happy); third; because it is the right thing to do.

When a heterosexual person chooses to have sex with someone of the opposite sex, the choice is easy and may seem like a foregone conclusion. Because his internal desires (wants) are in sync with what is externally permitted (the right thing to do). Your want/desire is definitely of your specific nature (because not all humans are the same) while the right thing to do, is a set of practices people have decided to accept. It is not natural, it is rather how humans are desired to be NURTURED.

When a homosexual person chooses to have sex with someone of the opposite sex, the choice is harder because there is conflict. His internal desires (nature) are not in harmony with what is externally permitted. And if he chooses to go ahead with the act because it is the right thing to do, he would have compromised the second reason for doing things (happiness). And if happiness (or even the promise there of) is essential to survival, then he would lose the will to live if there is no hope of ever finding it. When a person gets to that point, they do not care about doing what is right because it threatens their existence. With their backs against the wall, it becomes more rewarding to challenge the laws.

So, yes; homosexual sex is a choice. Between nature and nurture. As is everything else.

PS: have these scientists found a straight gene? Can they actually call it a straight gene if it also exists in gay people? The bottom line is, they have been unable to explain sexual orientation, whether gay or straight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FrostyButter: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2018
MissWrite:

Yes. It is choice. Anything a man DOES is his choosing. But choice is selecting between (at least two) options. So, what influences choice? How ever subtle the biases seem, choice is influenced by bias. Even if it appears random, like flipping a coin. The bias is in the flick of the thumb or the direction of the wind.

First, I'll point out that we choose actions. So you can say that having homosexual sex is a choice. And in the same way, having heterosexual sex is a choice too. Because, as you rightly said: anything a man does is his choosing.

The fact that you can accept that homosexual sex is a choice proves that there are options to select from. And why would anyone choose to do anything? First, for survival; second, because they want to (it makes them happy); third; because it is the right thing to do.

When a heterosexual person chooses to have sex with someone of the opposite sex, the choice is easy and may seem like a foregone conclusion. Because his internal desires (wants) are in sync with what is externally permitted (the right thing to do). Your want/desire is definitely of your specific nature (because not all humans are the same) while the right thing to do, is a set of practices people have decided to accept. It is not natural, it is rather how humans are desired to be NURTURED.

When a homosexual person chooses to have sex with someone of the opposite sex, the choice is harder because there is conflict. His internal desires (nature) are not in harmony with what is externally permitted. And if he chooses to go ahead with the act because it is the right thing to do, he would have compromised the second reason for doing things (happiness). And if happiness (or even the promise there of) is essential to survival, then he would lose the will to live if there is no hope of ever finding it. When a person gets to that point, they do not care about doing what is right because it threatens their existence. With their backs against the wall, it becomes more rewarding to challenge the laws.

So, yes; homosexual sex is a choice. Between nature and nurture. As is everything else.

PS: have these scientists found a straight gene? Can they actually call it a straight gene if it also exists in gay people? The bottom line is, they have been unable to explain sexual orientation, whether gay or straight.

I can't stop laughing over here... Just listen to your self, cause there a choice to do something makes any choice made justified? Cause that's your irrational conclusion here from all your long talks. So cause people have a choice to be pedophiles, the availability of that choice presented makes any alternative choice eventually arrived at rational? Cause there is a choice to kill someone makes it right? Cause there is a choice to do anything and free will to choose makes it right? Cause that's how you logic works.

You have successfully confused nature with nurture my lady. You need to know the difference, cause the example you cited is an individual who has nurtured his or her mind to a very profane twisted idea. The mind is born like a clean slate, and it's not any one's nature to be gay.

Please please and please. The question here is, is this natural? And the answer is No. If you want to take me on any argument as to the morality, science or anything pertaining to homosexuality, I'm ready to take you on anyday. But sticking to the subject at hand... You have no case. Just rest.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by MissWrite(f): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2018
FrostyButter:

I can't stop laughing over here... Just listen to your self, cause there a choice to do something makes any choice made justified? Cause that's your irrational conclusion here from all your long talks. So cause people have a choice to be pedophiles, the availability of that choice presented makes any alternative choice eventually arrived at rational? Cause there is a choice to kill someone makes it right? Cause there is a choice to do anything and free will to choose makes it right? Cause that's how you logic works.

You have successfully confused nature with nurture my lady. You need to know the difference, cause the example you cited is an individual who has nurtured his or her mind to a very profane twisted idea. The mind is born like a clean slate, and it's not any one's nature to be gay.

Please please and please. The question here is, is this natural? And the answer is No. If you want to take me on any argument as to the morality, science or anything pertaining to homosexuality, I'm ready to take you on anyday. But sticking to the subject at hand... You have no case. Just rest.

smiley......It's good that you can laugh. At least you got some value out of it, even if the point eluded you. But, I know it was clear enough, and anyone who's got the aptitude will get it. The rest can hopefully laugh like you, in blissful ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets / What Is The Meaning Of VAWULENCE? / Find My Fiancee BBM Conversation With A Guy, Now BREAKKUP Or HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.