Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Being Gay Is Natural - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Gay Is Natural (13736 Views)

Being Gay Is Very Wrong! / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Shugavee(f): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2018
FrostyButter:

I can't stop laughing over here... Just listen to your self, cause there a choice to do something makes any choice made justified? Cause that's your irrational conclusion here from all your long talks. So cause people have a choice to be pedophiles, the availability of that choice presented makes any alternative choice eventually arrived at rational? Cause there is a choice to kill someone makes it right? Cause there is a choice to do anything and free will to choose makes it right? Cause that's how you logic works.

You have successfully confused nature with nurture my lady. You need to know the difference, cause the example you cited is an individual who has nurtured his or her mind to a very profane twisted idea. The mind is born like a clean slate, and it's not any one's nature to be gay.

Please please and please. The question here is, is this natural? And the answer is No. If you want to take me on any argument as to the morality, science or anything pertaining to homosexuality, I'm ready to take you on anyday. But sticking to the subject at hand... You have no case. Just rest.
well written

4 Likes

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by CAPSLOCKED: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2018
MissWrite:

Yes. It is choice. Anything a man DOES is his choosing. But choice is selecting between (at least two) options. So, what influences choice? How ever subtle the biases seem, choice is influenced by bias. Even if it appears random, like flipping a coin. The bias is in the flick of the thumb or the direction of the wind.

First, I'll point out that we choose actions. So you can say that having homosexual sex is a choice. And in the same way, having heterosexual sex is a choice too. Because, as you rightly said: anything a man does is his choosing.

The fact that you can accept that homosexual sex is a choice proves that there are options to select from. And why would anyone choose to do anything? First, for survival; second, because they want to (it makes them happy); third; because it is the right thing to do.

When a heterosexual person chooses to have sex with someone of the opposite sex, the choice is easy and may seem like a foregone conclusion. Because his internal desires (wants) are in sync with what is externally permitted (the right thing to do). Your want/desire is definitely of your specific nature (because not all humans are the same) while the right thing to do, is a set of practices people have decided to accept. It is not natural, it is rather how humans are desired to be NURTURED.

When a homosexual person chooses to have sex with someone of the opposite sex, the choice is harder because there is conflict. His internal desires (nature) are not in harmony with what is externally permitted. And if he chooses to go ahead with the act because it is the right thing to do, he would have compromised the second reason for doing things (happiness). And if happiness (or even the promise there of) is essential to survival, then he would lose the will to live if there is no hope of ever finding it. When a person gets to that point, they do not care about doing what is right because it threatens their existence. With their backs against the wall, it becomes more rewarding to challenge the laws.

So, yes; homosexual sex is a choice. Between nature and nurture. As is everything else.

PS: have these scientists found a straight gene? Can they actually call it a straight gene if it also exists in gay people? The bottom line is, they have been unable to explain sexual orientation, whether gay or straight.

TOO MUCH SENSE. FIRST GRADE SCHOOLING GOING ON HERE.
YOU DESERVE TO BE PAID BY THESE GUYS FOR DOING WHAT THE SCHOOLS THEY ATTENDED COULDN'T DO.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Originalsly: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2018
eyeview:

I can also show you video of female cricket killing and eating its male counterpart after inter course. So by your assertion, its also natural for a woman to kill and eat a man after sex.
There is a reason why you are human and they animals. But its part of the psychological imbalance or demonic presence that I spoke about that will make a human to start using animals as yardstick for his existence. Do you see that something is wrong with you.

Proof indeed!....A drowning man would clutch at a straw. I guess he can also present video with adolescent male animals mounting their mothers as proof that it is natural for guys to have sex with their mothers. Humans equating themselves to animals. On the cricket deadly sex.....I have never seen a cricket in this city but happen to see one a few days ago...and guess what?

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FrostyButter: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2018
MissWrite:

smiley......It's good that you can laugh. At least you got some value out of it, even if the point eluded you. But, I know it was clear enough, and anyone who's got the aptitude will get it. The rest can hopefully laugh like you, in blissful ignorance.

I like a girl that can troll intelligently wink you must have had quality education perhaps an expensive one, just for you to resort to insults when you start losing an argument. You deserve to see more value for all that money.

I had to come down to your logic and flaw you at it with a smile and a good laugh. And yes, you were clear enough. Clearly wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Originalsly: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
[i][b]

Human sexuality doesn't really take a definite form until you're a full-blown adult. For some people it takes even longer.
Are you saying a guy isn't sure if he is straight, bisexual or homosexual until he is a 'full blown adult'?....or even longer? Abeg....explain....and please include at what age is one considered a full blown adult. I hope you can defend your confident comment.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by SueZuckerberg: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2018
calliope:
Yeah. So natural. I'm queer and proud. smiley

Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Em, how come the gay lovers are the only ones liking and hailing what their fellow gay lovers is saying, doesn't that seem cocky_?
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

Shame on you!
chill dude, she doesn't deserve that, atleast she didn't loot public funds or rape anybody, did she? Lol
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by BurningBlade: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2018
Originalsly:

Are you saying a guy isn't sure if he is straight, bisexual or homosexual until he is a 'full blown adult'?....or even longer? Abeg....explain....and please include at what age is one considered a full blown adult. I hope you can defend your confident comment.
that legend bloke is as myopic as a faulty telescope.

he should take a trip to some villages in Nigeria and see what kids (those who are less than 16) are doing in term of sex and its perversion.

full blown adult my cock_. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by marvinsync(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
tintingz:
There is no contextual here, how does natural disasters favor humans? What does yawning does to us?

Natural is natural, since homosexuality is not even a threat to people, I don't see why people are having problem with them. You can hate them, that's your business but criminalizing homosexuals is something I find babaric.

first of all I don't hate homosexuals
I just think they are unnatural as in the same way u wouldn't hate a born cripple ,a blind person , or anyone else with an abnormality is the same way u shouldn't hate homosexuals cause they are (allegedly) born with it and it's not their fault but that doesn't make them natural cause they are still an abnormality

now u might say homosexuality is not a threat to people but u see I was just talking about homosexuality in reference to just people but homosexuality in general , the OP wasn't specific,there are a lot of species that homosexuality is a big threat to , so much so that it could even be called a disease cause it would threaten their existence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shugavee:
lol don’t tag me if u know nothing about feminism please!!! Not all feminist agree with homosexuality!! Feminism n homosexuality doesn’t go hand in hand!
Chai FAKE FEMINIST grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Shugavee(f): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
WORDWORLD:
Chai FAKE FEMINIST grin
I am a feminist against homosexuality!! Deal with it, boy bye!!
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shugavee:
But why? grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
marvinsync:

first of all I don't hate homosexuals
I just think they are unnatural as in the same way u wouldn't hate a born cripple ,a blind person , or anyone else with an abnormality is the same way u shouldn't hate homosexuals cause they are (allegedly) born with it and it's not their fault but that doesn't make them natural cause they are still an abnormality
Is most defects, abnormality not a natural cause?

Being abnormality doesn't mean it's unnatural.

Why are you going back and forth, do you agree natural is both positive and negative?

Secondly, homosexuality is no longer consider an abnormal behavior by most scientists.

now u might say homosexuality is not a threat to people but u see I was just talking about homosexuality in reference to just people but homosexuality in general , the OP wasn't specific,there are a lot of species that homosexuality is a big threat to , so much so that it could even be called a disease cause it would threaten their existence

There are good people and bad people, your sexual orientation has nothing do with your moral behavior.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by FrostyButter: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
If you're just joining the thread, you can like to stop here cause the summary is, some people here think homosexuality is natural, they have no proof, no logical argument they can bring forward , they only rely on insult and weird logic. They think they are refined, sophisticated and exposed... Lol, some even feel educated cause they watch movies with homosexuals.they even go far as say "Nigerian mentality, many of them don't even have a passport, talk less of even anything other than the free data from their mobile network. Don't bother dragging words with them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
tintingz:
Homosexuality was illegal in the past in US because of lack of professional research and because of religious dogmas, now that we have evolve in intellects, gays are discovered not to be a threat, homosexuality is part of sexual orientation which is natural.

Recently, India just legalized homosexuals relationship.

The thing is, gays are having consensual relationship just like everyone, rape is harming fellow human, both non-homos and homos can rape, how you categorized rape and Homosexuality is something you haven't demonstrated.
Bro just like homosexualism that was once regarded as a PERVERSION is enjoying the dividend of DEMOCRACY today and with all kinds of scientific postulations which at this stage if we must be honest with ourselves are mere HYPOTHESIS but treated as if they are FACTS to prove that HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT AN ABNORMALITY, so shall every other sexuality still regarded as PERVERSIONS today fight for their own FREEDOM under DEMOCRACY by the fleeting of time eventually becoming a NORM. Using the same ARGUMENTS which homosexuals and supporters of homosexualism are using today as their own justifications.

Just as HETEROSEXUALS too did to justify PRE-MARITAL SEX "freedom to use our bodies as we like" leading to a SEXUAL REVOLUTION of which is very much still at play.

That is my clear and simple point you are and a few others are finding too difficult to understand.

THAT THE REVOLUTION IS VERY MUCH ON AND ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!!! SO, EMBRACE THE VERY HIGH POSSIBILITY OF INCESTOUS PRACTICES, PEDOPHILIA, BEASTIALITY, NECROPHILIA AND [b]EVEN RAPE [/b]AND EVEN FAR MORE THAN RAPE BECOMING A NORM IN OUR 'INTELLECTUALLY EVOLVED WORLD'.

All that is needed is a political will and scientific theories and as much conditioning of people's mind via all kinds of media by those who choose to fight for their CHOICES. The leverage remains the very article of faith in DEMOCRACY called 'RIGHTS', 'FREEDOM'!

Let me give you an hint as to how RAPE can become very less than a CRIME and very much embraced at least at the moment as a MENTAL DISORDER like homosexualism was once regarded as a mental disorder in the past by scientist.

THEFT WAS REGARED SOLELY AS A CRIME. UNTIL POSTULATIONS BY SCIENTIST IN RECENT YEARS. COMING UP WITH A NAME, 'KLEPTOMANIA'.

'KLEPTOMANIA' is classified in psychiatry as IMPULSE CONTROL DISORDER, which creates an inability to refrain from the URGE to STEAL.

With this, manifestation and an agreement by law. The Perception of theft has taken a different twist in 'DEVELOPED COUNTRIES'. And with the FACT that crimes rate as tagged as stealing did rise because one could hide under this mental disorder.

The very point am making here is the diagnosis called IMPLUSE CONTROL DISORDER not necessarily THEFT.

Rapist too by the fleeting of time could enjoy such 'SHIELD' for a while tagging them as people who have NO CONTROL OVER THEIR IMPULSE, until after perhaps a hundred years our 'INTELLECT' would have EVOLVED to making it a NORMALITY and not a MENTAL DISORDER or A CRIME.

FACT IS, SEXUAL ATTRACTION AND URGES IS ABOUT IMPULSES.

Which is controlled by societial construction called culture, placing laws as restrictions as to conform us to a certain norm.

If by our biological instinct, anytime we become ho'rny all that there will be is to satisfy that urge like ANIMALS DO but culture has placed barriers, seeking for SELF CONTROL in a defined spectrum.

The spectrum used to be solely between a man and a woman in a union called MARRIAGE. That was the LEGITIMACY. Now it has given way for a man and a man, a woman and a woman while not seeing so as ILLOGICAL an IMPULSE CONTROL DISORDER. So, shall it give way for a father and his daughter, a Shepard and his sheep, the living and the dead.........even RAPE.

EMBRACE OUR REALITY! THAT IS MY POINT YOU ARE FINDING DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND.

THE REVOLUTION IS VERY MUCH ON. NOTHING IS STOPPING THIS REVOLUTION EXCEPT PERHAPS A CATACLYSM I hope you are able to understand me now.

Cc: iamlegend1

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Belafonte(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shugavee:

You are not a feminist, jor. Date me for two years, I guarantee you any and all thoughts of gender equality will permanently evaporate from your consciousness. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Walamu(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
marvinsync:

now note I'm not just talking about homosexuality in humans but homosexuality for all animals in general the op wasn't specific in his statement

now we all know the difference between primary and secondary causes , the primary cause of sex is reproduction but the secondary cause is pleasure and since humans are one of the few animals that derive pleasure from sex with do it for both reasons that's why people have sex way more than they need to but for other animals sex is strictly business

now there are natural solutions to overpopulation in an area , which is the strongest survive and feed while the poor and weak die don't forget death is natural

and u can't say the biggest threat to MANKIND is overpopulation , overpopulation can never be the cause of extinction so humanity as a whole has nothing to fear

now about homosexuality being a disease , yes it may not seem so , but since I'm talking about homosexuality in general let's look at pandas , do u know how rare pandas are and how hard it is to breed them , if pandas start to exhibit gayness do u know that would become a condition that would threaten the society of pandas hence a disease ,cause if there was some sort of remedy to dissipate the homosexuality from the pandas scientists would mass produce it and give it to them like it's a disease cause why would u wanna cure something that's natural within the pandas ? why would u wanna mess with nature? unless it's not natural and causes harm to there species

not just pandas a lot of animals are in stages where homosexuality is just not good and logical to them cause it's something that would threaten there society and possibly lead them to extinction

now u know humans are seemingly different but that shouldn't make it less natural cause whether u like it or not homosexuality is ANTI-LIFE

Look, yall given these sodomites room to debate immorality and wickedness. The law of God is not up for debate. Shoot this nonsense down with powerful truth.

Same sex, deviant sex came about because of occult practices conducted by men. It usually entails sex magick which sexual fluid, sperm has orgone energy inside it, rather life energy. The sperm is used to spark demons in through the portal into our world. Mostly men involved themselves in Child sacrifice in ancient times and pretty much today. Some women can't stand to be around babies being killed. All these deviant sex magick usually centered around child sacrifice. So all within the Illuminati they are sodomites and child killers. Wherever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers. Devil just mean evil spirit, so in this case evil spirit conjurers. These devil cults are sending out evil spirits to take over the mind of people and give them power. Awesome power because they have used this dark magick to rule over the world and establish a world order that has lasted until this very day! There is a world order and its extremely evil and wicked.

All homosexuals have been raped as small children because its not genetic. The entire Human Genome map was completed in 2003 and they found no Gay Gene. So its not natural and anytime you see animals doing same sex its about domination not procreation. Besides animals can be trained to act a certain way by trainers and the people holding the camera showing animals engaged in same sex. grin Its a trick. Yet nasty chimps and gorillas will mount another male to prove his dominance. This is an act of rape not love.

Homosexuals are the biggest rapists on the planet. Homosexuality is a demonic possession as it evolved out of sodomite cult practices.
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Walamu(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
The Left's Push For Pedophile Acceptance

Anyone pushing for homosexuality just want to rape children. That's how they became homosexual and like most demon possessed people they want to spread their demons. This is how come they say its natural. All those who are know they were raped and that's all a cover up. There is no Gay Gene. In order for homosexuality to be natural it must be in the genes and it isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q6pDGNQw3I

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by calliope(f): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

Shame on you!
Is this the best your demented skull could come up it to spike me? Stop being senseless, and get the fvck outta my mentions!
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Walamu(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2018

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE [MELANIA TRUMP] is a man DECEPTION EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LizBsJyCgMQ

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Was The Bibilical Jesus A Victim Of Jewish Gay Mafia Called Gangstalking? Expose by Obakuso: 3:35pm On Sep 24
PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Shugavee(f): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Belafonte:

You are not a feminist, jor. Date me for two years, I guarantee you any and all thoughts of gender equality will permanently evaporate from your consciousness. kiss
u try well well grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by SueZuckerberg: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
calliope:

Is this the best your demented skull could come up it to spike me? Stop being senseless, and get the fvck outta my mentions!

It's okay, hia, sorry, hahaha, after all I wasn't expecting a better response than what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Belafonte(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shugavee:
u try well well grin

Don't let opportunity pass you by. It's the things you didn't do that torment you. wink
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
calliope:

why is this bastard son of a thousand fathers still quoting me? are you mad? or just cant comprehend simple english?

See your mouth like 'better response'.
better response kee you there!! Idiota!
Now piss off my mentions for good!! And remain pissed off in your whirl pool piss! Bastard!!

grin
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by tintingz(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Bro just like homosexualism that was once regarded as a PERVERSION is enjoying the dividend of DEMOCRACY today and with all kinds of scientific postulations which at this stage if we must be honest with ourselves are mere HYPOTHESIS but treated as if they are FACTS to prove that HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT AN ABNORMALITY, so shall every other sexuality still regarded as PERVERSIONS today fight for their own FREEDOM under DEMOCRACY by the fleeting of time eventually becoming a NORM. Using the same ARGUMENTS which homosexuals and supporters of homosexualism are using today as their own justifications.
Homosexuality, heterosexuality are humans with thier different behaviors, it doesn't stop any of the sexual orientation being natural.

Just as HETEROSEXUALS too did to justify PRE-MARITAL SEX "freedom to use our bodies as we like" leading to a SEXUAL REVOLUTION of which is very much still at play.
Any relationship that's consensual shouldn't be a problem.

Thatmy clear and simple point you are and a few others are finding too difficult to understand.
Do you prefer the ancient practice where non-virgins, fornicators are stone to death?

THAT THE REVOLUTION IS VERY MUCH ON AND ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!!! SO, EMBRACE THE VERY HIGH POSSIBILITY OF INCESTOUS PRACTICES, PEDOPHILIA, BEASTIALITY, NECROPHILIA AND [b]EVEN RAPE [/b]AND EVEN FAR MORE THAN RAPE BECOMING A NORM IN OUR 'INTELLECTUALLY EVOLVED WORLD'.
Incest is a long term practice although not legalized in some countries, pedophilia is now a crime in most countries, although some culture, Religion still practice it.

Rape cannot be legalized, it's a behavior of physically hurting a fellow human, how can that be legalized? Are you reasoning at all?

All that is needed is a political will and scientific theories and as much conditioning of people's mind via all kinds of media by those who choose to fight for their CHOICES. The leverage remains the very article of faith in DEMOCRACY called 'RIGHTS', 'FREEDOM'!
You think science is a study to promote nonsensical things?

Let me give you an hint as to how RAPE can become very less than a CRIME and very much embraced at least at the moment as a MENTAL DISORDER like homosexualism was once regarded as a mental disorder in the past by scientist.

THEFT WAS REGARED SOLELY AS A CRIME. UNTIL POSTULATIONS BY SCIENTIST IN RECENT YEARS. COMING UP WITH A NAME, 'KLEPTOMANIA'.

'KLEPTOMANIA' is classified in psychiatry as IMPULSE CONTROL DISORDER, which creates an inability to refrain from the URGE to STEAL.

With this, manifestation and an agreement by law. The Perception of theft has taken a different twist in 'DEVELOPED COUNTRIES'. And with the FACT that crimes rate as tagged as stealing did rise because one could hide under this mental disorder.

The very point am making here is the diagnosis called IMPLUSE CONTROL DISORDER not necessarily THEFT.

Rapist too by the fleeting of time could enjoy such 'SHIELD' for a while tagging them as people who have NO CONTROL OVER THEIR IMPULSE, until after perhaps a hundred years our 'INTELLECT' would have EVOLVED to making it a NORMALITY and not a MENTAL DISORDER or A CRIME.

FACT IS, SEXUAL ATTRACTION AND URGES IS ABOUT IMPULSES.

Which is controlled by societial construction called culture, placing laws as restrictions as to conform us to a certain norm.

If by our biological instinct, anytime we become ho'rny all that there will be is to satisfy that urge like ANIMALS DO but culture has placed barriers, seeking for SELF CONTROL in a defined spectrum.

The spectrum used to be solely between a man and a woman in a union called MARRIAGE. That was the LEGITIMACY. Now it has given way for a man and a man, a woman and a woman while not seeing so as ILLOGICAL an IMPULSE CONTROL DISORDER. So, shall it give way for a father and his daughter, a Shepard and his sheep, the living and the dead.........even RAPE.

EMBRACE OUR REALITY! THAT IS MY POINT YOU ARE FINDING DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND.

THE REVOLUTION IS VERY MUCH ON. NOTHING IS STOPPING THIS REVOLUTION EXCEPT PERHAPS A CATACLYSM I hope you are able to understand me now.

Cc: iamlegend1

What kind of nonsense, illogical crap is this?

So assuming rape and stealing is legalized because of some disorder, how would be when you and everyone are affected?

If a dangerous action is an act of mental disorder or not then such person should be locked somewhere, they are threats to the society.

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Walamu:
The Left's Push For Pedophile Acceptance

Anyone pushing for homosexuality just want to rape children. That's how they became homosexual and like most demon possessed people they want to spread their demons. This is how come they say its natural. All those who are know they were raped and that's all a cover up. There is no Gay Gene. In order for homosexuality to be natural it must be in the genes and it isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q6pDGNQw3I

Very ENLIGHTENING videos.

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
tintingz:
Homosexuality, heterosexuality are humans with thier different behaviors, it doesn't stop any of the sexual orientation being natural.

Any relationship that's consensual shouldn't be a problem.

Do you prefer the ancient practice where non-virgins, fornicators are stone to death?

Incest is a long term practice although not legalized in some countries, pedophilia is now a crime in most countries, although some culture, Religion still practice it.

Rape cannot be legalized, it's a behavior of physically hurting a fellow human, how can that be legalized? Are you reasoning at all?

You think science is a study to promote nonsensical things?

What kind of nonsense, illogical crap is this?

So assuming rape and stealing is legalized because of some disorder, how would be when you and everyone are affected?

If a dangerous action is an act of mental disorder or not then such person should be locked somewhere, they are threats to the society.

My personal answer to your question is to protect my THIGHT ANUS from being AMBUSHED by GAYMEN. grin

Bro don't undermine such a possibility. When the debate and advocacy for legalising ABORTION was on. People were sharing your kind of thought as being a nonsensical, illogical crap. Bro today ABORTION is legal. (not all over the world though)

We all have been given the privilege to make noise MASKING IT AS FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Truth is public opinion doesn't so much translate into government policies . THE MASTERS OF MANKIND WON'T STOP PULLING THE HERDS LIKE PUPPETS.

Thank you for using the word 'ASSUMING' it's the same meaning with my choice of word 'POSSIBILITY'. Am not being EMPHATIC but it's not IMPOSSIBLE under the government of, by, for the people.

Where were you tintingz when Nigeria's ex-President said "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION".

grin What more do you have to say?
Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Olifiz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
calliope:
Yeah. So natural. I'm queer and proud. smiley

U don’t know wat u are missing.

Sometimes I wonder what lesbians will be doing with Love Machine.....n still say no dick.

Confusion...

Nairaland why now be correcting D I L D...O to love machine. Nobody holy pass o Lol

2 Likes

Re: Being Gay Is Natural by Olifiz(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
marvinsync:

lol cancer is hereditary , Is ur father gay?

and how do u define natural?

something that u can't change? , something that ur born with ?
what exactly ? cause there are diseases that by those definitions can be called NATURAL

I define natural as something that has to do with nature

the natural order of life

as in , in life there is reproduction in order for species to continue to exist , animals , plants reproduce , and as such they have reproductive organs , but when something occurs that goes against the creation of life hence reproduction such as homosexuality hence I call it UNNATURAL

Good one here. Even science have proven analysis that life involves reproduction of multiplication as it’s essence. And that’s why it was even created in the first place. N that’s why there’s an attestation to the fact that there’s a male n a female. Even plants possess these variations. Even asexual organisms still reproduce but give birth to sterile organism which is still reproduction....all these mentioned are natural. Only in humans do we find these perverted act called homosexuality which doesn’t add anything good to nature.

Homosexuality is not natural to science n also to religion so pls.
Science is all about action n reaction or reaction and reaction to give u a product or an end product. Pls when sperm is deposited into the anus...ewwwwww it ends in the intestine abi no Fallopian tube no egg nothin. Now think the major reason why humans n animals are on earth is to reproduce procreate...n that’s natural, homosexuality goes way beyond that. Pls no one should say it’s only about sex, pls so I saying u will just be gay n not ever indulge in the act den why are u gay? Let’s not start this evening o. Gay ko bobrisky ni

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Friend Sleeps With This. Is It Medically Okay? (graphic Pics) / Another Pregnant Lady Goes Nude: Photo 18+ / This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.