Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election (48081 Views)

APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by lastempero: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigeria of some people's dream that will not allow people to make their cHoice is that one a country sad
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin put pigdiots are very stupid people, so you mean with all their wailing and propaganda they couldn't outclass APC in a state where salary payment is an issue? This isn't rejection of APC, it was a neck and neck contest.

This guy is in pains ooo

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by madridguy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC should get their legal team on standby. Am happy to know that PMB has sent warning to the Kogi State's dictator.

Butterflyleo:

Regarding the vote buying, yes charges can be pressed and results contested in the areas such PDP agents were apprehended.

Yahaya bello has been warned already before now. I can authoritatively tell you this. This was why PMB ordered a probe on him recently
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Ayiibobo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Proffdada:
you are a dumb nitwit. I can't believe animals like you will choose animals like him because of stomach infrastructure. Has adeleke himself done anything for his people? Ok , he entertains with dancing abi?
stomach infastructure really?,....so u are so dumb and brainwashed that u can compare d fool dat have been in government for the past 8yrs with .adeleke that came into the political frame just last year,..ur brain dne get oil
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by MrMou: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Awoo88:

Yaaa!!! Keep giving yourself hope. Zombified buharideen like you will be living in delusion. Why any sane human will still be supporting APC after the disaster called is beyond me.
The ones who still support the satanic & demonic PDP despite the terrible evil they've caused this country over the years are the real dunces! It's incomprehensible that people can still be that dumb!

1 Like

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Hardeysolution(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
In Ekiti state, Fayemi polled 197,459 votes. His PDP rival Olusola Eleka, a professor got 178,121 votes. The difference was 19,338.

In osun state, PDP's Adeleke polled 254,698 and APC's Oyetola polled 254,345 with a difference of 353. The cancelled votes were 3000+. According to the election guidelines for this nation, this kind of election would be declared inconclusive and there will be a rerun.

You can't compare Ekiti's election with Osun's election. The elections so far have been credible under this administration but the administration wouldn't take the credit but the electoral commission.

No one is more popular between Oyetola and Adeleke, therefore there's no majority. To determine who is more popular, there need to be a rerun.

#Let'sLearnTheTruth

#FaceTheTruth

#UnderstandTheTruth

1 Like

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by JoeDeji(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
The way some APC governors keep moving to states where election takes place should call for concern to all well meaning Nigerians. Campaigns are usually called off by the umpire days to the election, so they aren't obviously campaigning after the deadline. This is in the light of vote buying and other electoral frauds being perpetrated during the process. Those governors don't have their PVCs registered in those states, so they should remain in their home states and watch the people decide for themselves. Atleast, the PDP deserve some accolades in this regard as seen in the inconclusive Osun election. Perhaps they have learnt their lesson the hard way! While on the other hand, Those APC governors won't be able to junket around in 2019 and they won't be spared by our PVCs and our Thumb power! Their faces are of no electoral value to good governance. Their antecedence and ability to deliver on their electoral promises will be paramount in 2019�� . Meanwhile, let's keep our fingers crossed for Thursday's rerun!
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Deji63: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC isn't the Messiah after all. Set of hyolocriyes.
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by KoeChz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Stop calling sen adeleke names again. Remember he and his ifamily line was wt u(apc). Hw as he suddenly become evil? Is it now that he started dancing? Ogbeni aregbesola too dances and also sing ifoul songs
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by jonuel1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
We will finish Adeleke off in the re run, him never see nothing! How can a man with F9 in English and with all other subjects pending since 1981 be a state governor ? Olodo raise to power 100. What message are we sending out to the next generations ? You can fail all your exams and end up being a state governor . If Ohaneze/IPOB so much like Adeleke, they can install him as governor in the east.

at least he sat for thw exam unlike a man that hired 30SAN to defend him.....
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by jonuel1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
MrMou:

The ones who still support the satanic & demonic PDP despite the terrible evil they've caused this country over the years are the real dunces! It's incomprehensible that people can still be that dumb!

has the saintly party been any better?
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Awoo88: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
MrMou:

Between APC and PDP which party is demonic?? Blood sucking APC with baboons and dogs. It's being proven that only morons support buhari. That the only qualification is to be denuded of brain. How can someone witness the trouble osun workers went through with pensioners and have the heart to preach APC. That person is the enemy of mankind. Kogi is next. And people like you will continue to rationalize and live in delusion.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by dennisworld1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Time for omisore to make billions from both party. If you know you know
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by MrMou: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Awoo88:

Between APC and PDP which party is demonic?? Blood sucking APC with baboons and dogs. It's being proven that only morons support buhari. That the only qualification is to be denuded of brain. How can someone witness the trouble osun workers went through with pensioners and have the heart to preach APC. That person is the enemy of mankind. Kogi is next. And people like you will continue to rationalize and live in delusion.
So tell me why you supported & still support Fayose even when you know he's owing 7 months salaries since you seem so concerned about the welfare of workers? Simple answers, please!
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Wristler: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
But seriously, what is the role of international observers if they can't see or talk about the impunity of the APC cum INEC as obvious in this election.

Watched on TV how these USAID election monitoring bozos were gallivanting inside the Osun groove in the name of excursion.
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by djukum1: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
We will finish Adeleke off in the re run, him never see nothing! How can a man with F9 in English and with all other subjects pending since 1981 be a state governor ? Olodo raise to power 100. What message are we sending out to the next generations ? You can fail all your exams and end up being a state governor . If Ohaneze/IPOB so much like Adeleke, they can install him as governor in the east.

[img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/
DapperWastefulEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif[/img]
MY BROTHER ATLEAST ADELEKE HAS F9 IN ONE OF HIS SUBJECTS. MY QUESTION IS DO U CARE TO ASK UR BUBU TO BRING OUT HIS WAEC CERT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by udees: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

You better Finish your President first with no Waec and wrong pronunciation. APC and the West full of Academic deficiency,Fake certificates etc.
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Basher8583: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hardeysolution:
In Ekiti state, Fayemi polled 197,459 votes. His PDP rival Olusola Eleka, a professor got 178,121 votes. The difference was 19,338.

In osun state, PDP's Adeleke polled 254,698 and APC's Oyetola polled 254,345 with a difference of 353. The cancelled votes were 3000+. According to the election guidelines for this nation, this kind of election would be declared inconclusive and there will be a rerun.

You can't compare Ekiti's election with Osun's election. The elections so far have been credible under this administration but the administration wouldn't take the credit but the electoral commission.

No one is more popular between Oyetola and Adeleke, therefore there's no majority. To determine who is more popular, there need to be a rerun.

#Let'sLearnTheTruth

#FaceTheTruth

#UnderstandTheTruth
You are just too much. I admire your analysis.
Please let me know when you are ready to go for public office. I will gladly campaign for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Awoo88: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
MrMou:

So tell me why you supported & still support Fayose even when you know he's owing 7 months salaries since you seem so concerned about the welfare of workers? Simple answers, please!
And who dey support fayose? My dislike for APC and the lifeless buhari doesn't translate to automatic likeness for PDP. Don't be presumptuous.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by LordAdam16: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Throwback:

I understand your argument. With or without the 1000 votes of Adedaade, it would have still resulted to this same rerun, but with a better headstart for PDP.

Whatever the outcome of the rerun, that contested 1000 can still be awarded at the tribunal before hand over date if there is a merit to it and no sound reason why it was recorded as 9k instead of 10k tallied at the Local Government record we have seen.

I do not understand myself, why those votes are still absent, in fact, I read many state it here that it was added back to the tally, so I'm surprised it wasn't actually.

This is a close election like Ngige vs Akunyili that resulted in similar rerun, or Al Franken vs Norm Coleman (US Senate Minnesota 2008 that resulted in recounts instead of rerun, to declare Democrat Al Franken winner over incumbent Republican Norm Coleman ).

It wasn't added and you know how tribunals go.

I'm not really vested in this. Anyone could win for all I care. Wonder why you always attack those with dissenting opinion from the other side. What's your deal?

-Lord
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by MrMou: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Awoo88:

And who dey support fayose? My dislike for APC and the lifeless buhari doesn't translate to automatic likeness for PDP. Don't be presumptuous.
Stop lying, boy! Do you need me to give you evidence where you clearly displayed your bias for Fayose?
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Throwback: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

It wasn't added and you know how tribunals go.

I'm not really vested in this. Anyone could win for all I care. Wonder why you always attack those with dissenting opinion from the other side. What's your deal?

-Lord

I have never pretended about my anti-PDP political outlook. However, there is no crime debating dissenting opinion when the debate is backed up with statistics, historic references and precedents.

If you can appreciate your hatred for APC as a party that has failed expectations, then you would understand my anti-PDP stance of a party that ruled for 16years.

The same excitement shown here by people who want any party but APC to win any election, is the same excitement shown by those of us who longed for the day we would never have to deal with PDP again as the party in power at the center.

Beyond that, I understand that politics is local, as have been shown by the Ekiti election and Osun election. People would automatically opt for the next alternative to the party that has failed them, which is a victory for the people.

If I had my way, everyone who has ever had any business with political office in public service or party service since 1999, would all be cast away and have a rebirth of our political process without an interruption of our democracy which is at best just a civilian rule till now.
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Awoo88: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
MrMou:

Stop lying, boy! Do you need me to give you evidence where you clearly displayed your bias for Fayose?
Enheeee. Place do. Please!!!!
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by LordAdam16: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Throwback:

I have never pretended about my anti-PDP political outlook. However, there is no crime debating dissenting opinion when the debate is backed up with statistics, historic references and precedents.

If you can appreciate your hatred for APC as a party that has failed expectations, then you would understand my anti-PDP stance of a party that ruled for 16years.

The same excitement shown here by people who want any party but APC to win any election, is the same excitement shown by those of us who longed for the day we would never have to deal with PDP again as the party in power at the center.

Beyond that, I understand that politics is local, as have been shown by the Ekiti election and Osun election. People would automatically opt for the next alternative to the party that has failed them, which is a victory for the people.

If I had my way, everyone who has ever had any business with political office in public service or party service since 1999, would all be cast away and have a rebirth of our political process without an interruption of our democracy which is at best just a civilian rule till now.

Oh I'm down with all that. I just don't get the pretense part.

Why make it all about this idealistic dichotomy when you just have a problem with a logo and a three-letter acronym.

For example, I abhor Tinubu, and wish he meets his Waterloo sooner than later. But I wouldn't cloud that around some betterment, pie-in-the-sky sh*t. I don't like him or what he stands for. Period!

That said, I still think the whole brouhaha about his influence in Lagos is unfair to him. He's paid his dues, he should get to live it up and reap from where he's sown. The problem however is that peeps like you wouldn't extend that anyone else, with all the self-righteous, only-us-see-the-light BS!

And you know the funny part, nothing lasts forever. So whenever you guys honeymoon is over; and we mistakenly get it back, it ain't going to be rose and peaches because no one, and I mean no one, is going to listen to you guys' sanctimonious psychobabble. It'd make 99-015 sound like a dress rehearsal. And we'd play the pretense game as well.

Maybe this is all part of the growth of our democracy, but I'd prefer we skip past the "my bad is good and your bad is bad" to "we've all got our bad, so let's focus on the good I can do compared to the good you can do."

-Lord
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by MrMou: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Awoo88:

Enheeee. Place do. Please!!!!

Awoo88:

Did wike or fayose get bailout
Awoo88:

Na papa wen born you bi dumb head. If fayose got bailout how much What kastina osun, imo, etc is public knowledge. If fayose got something it should be a public knowledge. Instead answering a simple question you typing nonsense putting your mother and your father to shame .

Who asks such mischievous & ignorant & prejudiced question as this if not that you have a bias for him?
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by bbxxxxxx: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
id4sho:

The Electoral law states that when violence /cancelled votes is higher than difference between the two top contenders it is appropriate to declare the results inconclusive .
, can you quote the exact law
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Awoo88: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
MrMou:

Who asks such mischievous & ignorant & prejudiced question as this if not that you have a bias for him?
This is support for fayose Stating obvious injustice is support?? You are pathetic. What bail out did ekiti get ? How much compare to others. The conditions for giving bailout was stated and kastina did not meat the conditions but etiki did yet kastina got bail out at that time and Ekiti did not. You just a blind zombified APC supporter
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by MrMou: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Awoo88:

This is support for fayose Stating obvious injustice is support?? You are pathetic. What bail out did ekiti get ? How much compare to others. The conditions for giving bailout was stated and kastina did not meat the conditions but etiki did yet kastina got bail out at that time and Ekiti did not. You just a blind zombified APC supporter
Which Ekiti didn't get bailout on time? Stop lying, boy! You don't need it!
Just accept that you're a PDP sycophant & move on instead of all this unnecessary pretence! Nobody will beat you for your choice of the demonic & satanic PDP!
As you've noticed, your fellow plagiocephalic PDP sycophants from the landlocked region aren't ashamed to love the PDP albeit blindly even when they've continuously been raped by the demonic party for years!
Just so you know, Ekiti got 3× what Katsina got!

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/19/cbn-reveals-states-given-bailout-amounts-full-list/
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by gidjah(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Umm... Wah u talking about?

It's a re-run, how are we supposed to sleep well on our ibusun?
at least we can say Tension part One Over.few days interval rest na
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Bishop4real: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2018
MrMou:

Na you & the other PDP sycophants here dey console yourselves! When APC was winning in Ondo , Ekiti, Bauchi, it didn't depict what will happen to PDP! Na the one state wey you manage get crowd na him be sign say PDP go win 2019, ba? Nawa!

Have they won yet? Over 3000 votes no be moi moi ooo!!!
Re: Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2018
PDP should challenge results from ayedade and oshogbo if they have contrary evidence on what the result should be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT / Governor Ajimobi And His Daughter Stare At Each Other At An Event / Buhari Receives Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.