Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73276 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lovelypet28:
If you married a woman that has a job and along the line she lost her job would you tell her to leave your house,anyways you said you are in your early 20's so....

She never had any sir, I've been telling her about her getting a job she keep saying she will

But she ain't making effort

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jabioro: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Your case is making me laugh loud,your dick had replace your brain and your is reacting ...
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by stevups(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
You are in a serious challenge.
Get her any job and an apartment. Anything short of that, You will have yourself to blame. I trust you understand the meaning of cohabitation and rape.
She will cook that story for you and you will eat it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
chill.. We know who such ladies are...I don't need a priest to tell me she is a runs babe ..

Aiyye! Do runs babes have live-in boyfriends? She's just a silly, visionless girl.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Cindy08: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
U can marry her I give u go ahead
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Tonimordred(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Moral of d story
she woke in d mornin and chop(u Bleep mornin devotion)
eat aftu noon u do d sametyn
chop nyt own d sametyn....u no no sey dat tyn wey dey swit dey kill,ur acc don dey red n u wan make she no sey u sabi drink garri baba dey find way 2 chase her,...hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Skwill(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
1x2x3:
Throw her out ASAP. Na ashawo wey no get house, that her so called Sister's place is non-existent all na wash.
All na sakamanje grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by adeSoft2yk: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
If i may ask and know..please at ur early 20s, where do u stay and work in abuja. And since when have u been to abuja? In Abuja they use to say Abuja marriage..thats wat u r experiencing now. Some girls in abuja purposely relocated to abuja from other states either to do prostitution or staying with a total stranger guys. Since u hv stopped her from frnds whom she can run to now then u want to push her out to another guy hand who will Bleep her for another three months and pass her to the next available guy that is if the girl is not tired. This act push some girls into prostitution, dats y cheap prostitutes are everywhere in abuja. My advice for u is to talk sense to her if u truly love her, you also can look for job for her not because u want to marry her but because u just want to help her with days she has spent with u so dat she can start all over again in a good way. If u push her out then u r pushing her to many devourer guys who w take advantage of her just d way u did

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem
All I could say is Happy Married Life cool
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Aiyye! Do runs babes have live-in boyfriends? She's just a silly, visionless girl.
you never see something yet. She ain't silly.. She knows what's she is doing. Its the nigga who is clueless

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space
are you alright?

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Haywhaie(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:
[s]She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...[/s]
Shut the fück up. You don't have to sit on your brain just because you want to type.

Are you sure you read that post before posting this shįt?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Yankee101: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
You said you would help her get an apartment initially. Go ahead and do that even if it's one bedroom. Give her some furniture and at least 3 months living expenses and tell her she should get a job within that period.

Don't cohabit. Especially you don't plan to marry her. But that's an example of what marriage like in Nigeria
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...
lol...why is it biting u like you've been used and dumped before? the stupid girl that agreed to live with a man she's not married to nko? both the boy and girl don't have sense. don't do the girly support thing you ladies always put up when it seems the girl will lose out...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by baby124: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tell her you are no longer interested in the relationship and give her 2 weeks to find somewhere. She is not an orphan, she can relocate to Lagos. This person was a one-night stand turned girlfriend because she moved into your house. She is not your fiancée. Her parents should be ashamed of themselves for forcing you to take care of her while they are alive. Laziness is probably the reason why she had fights with her sister and all her friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Haywhaie(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
teekay213:
This is not fair o.

After you Don see the girl finish

bleeped her morning, afternoon, nights na now you come need space

Where do you want her to go after she has left her sis place to your place.

To get job in this country is hard,is she not cleaning up your place,cooking for you washing your clothes and the rest

Fear God o.
Gynocentric bias makes you look foolish.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Hoodbilonia: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
u go broke
total money ag given my bich
100k yet notimg came put of her
all she does sleep
wake up
eat
to sweep sef na war
i jus dey look am
anytime she wan goni drop am off giv am 2k
she call me or not i no pick
na wen i need fuc and food prepared
i dey cal am only

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by tigerclaws: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
So you still hate me outside politics section? tongue I fear una. So if you see me treking na to use motor crush me? God will touch your heart.

seriously I'm working on quitting partisan politics participation especially on nairaland it's already in progress i know it'll be difficult but I'll eventually do it
honestly this nairaland politics section hate is turning me into something else sometimes i ask myself if this is me because I'm a jovial loving type in real life. i have friends across all the three major tribes infact my business partner is a yoruba man and we're good always cool
Infact I do host my hausa neighbours every Sunday to a tasty meals and drinks
but each time i enter nairaland i find myself with this bile and hatred on both tribe
maybe because you guys are fueling it too
i really want to stop
it's getting the better of me and the last thing i wish is to replicate the same character in real life chaiii can't even imagine it sef

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Haywhaie(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
chiommy123:
you can help her get a job and start preparing for your marriage cos I don't know who you want to leave her for
What exactly does this mean?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Lovelypet28: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

Lol.... Baba pregnancy test result of last month dey here, she's currently on her P
How do you know she is on her period since you dont have time for such,lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by divinelove(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

co habitation

u don fuc.k her to your satisfaction about

u don marry be dt
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by AlphLukau: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
As Pastor Shepherd Bushiri For Advice not me
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...

Say fvck again
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by TruthHurts100: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

It happened like this

OK sir.... For the three months she's been staying with you.... Are you saying you didn't read her novel? Like you didn't eat her indomie? Why are you complaining now? You're simply tired of her. See finish syndrome. Now you want to discard her.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by 1930revival(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Haywhaie:
Are you minding these retärded goats and irrational pigs?

Like I keep saying, the thread is littered with gynocentric bias.

Try to picture a scenario where the OP is a lady talking about her boyfriend. I'm sure you can already imagine the kind of reaction it'll spark from people on here, especially the ladies.

But this time around, it's the other way round, so you won't find anybody frothing at the mouth and emitting fumes like a rusty stove. They either blame the OP, mock him, or make a joke of the issue.

RELATIONSHIPS ARE MEANT TO FAVOUR ONLY ONE PARTY. AND IT'S CLEARLY NOT THE MEN FOLKS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Pauladex(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
3rd leg is a bastard, you blotted her brain out, what she is thinking now is how to scream under your heavy duty. Take her to holy Ghost Night if TB Joshua wont attend to her.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
you never see something yet. She ain't silly.. She knows what's she is doing. Its the nigga who is clueless

You're judging this situation from your own experience. You've even tagged her a prostitute. Please, don't make conclusions over matters you have no certainty about.

She should just return to her parents and I hope by God she isn't pregnant.

Why do girls ruin themselves, though? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Haywhaie(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
LUGBE:
[s]You told her to move in because you need her to satisfy you sexually, now you have gotten it to the fullest.

You chased all her friends away because you are selfish, you wanted her all alone, now you are telling us that you don't want again, that she can go back to them.

After satisfying yourself, you are coming to us for advice. Is men like you that brings shame to us.

What was on your mind when you asked her to move in? Have you gotten a job for her and she said she said she isn't interested.[/s]
Another migraine-inducing rubbish.

Always assuming the worst about others. Even after he has explained himself clearly and made explicit his grouse with her. Moröns will be morøns and will believe whatever suits them, no matter how much you try to demonstrate otherwise.

Clowns.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by madridguy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
No hard feelings bro, as for me my politics start and ends here on NL. I don't talk politics offline.
Meanwhile, make I come enjoy tasty meals too? Maybe I fit get one Amarachi or Chinanza at your place grin

tigerclaws:
seriously I'm working on quitting partisan politics participation especially on nairaland it's already in progress i know it'll be difficult but I'll eventually do it
honestly this nairaland politics section hate is turning me into something else sometimes i ask myself if this is me because I'm a jovial loving type in real life. i have friends across all the three major tribes infact my business partner is a yoruba man and we're good always cool
Infact I do host my hausa neighbours every Sunday to a tasty meals and drinks
but each time i enter nairaland i find myself with this bile and hatred on both tribe
maybe because you guys are fueling it too
i really want to stop
it's getting the better of me and the last thing i wish is to replicate the same character in real life chaiii can't even imagine it sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Kingjames(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

she is going nowhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Courtney Tillia: God Put Me On Earth To Enjoy Sex - God Fearing Porn Star / Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.