Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73260 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Cindy08: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

Am to renew my rent new year February and it's 130k annually, like am hustling trying hard to get the money before then, here is someone iny house everyday just eating, and doing nothing

Well y'all can accused me of getting tired after having sex with her, but the truth we both are having the sex together I've not for one day force her she even ask for it, if she starts working today I will be happy

I've sent her this link already maybe she will read
ahhhhh bros she is not suppose to see these why sending her d link she will really hate u after seeing this

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Haywhaie(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Daeylar:
Jason was looking for a live in gf for steady fucking and also someone to take care of him, while The girl was looking for who to take care of her needs.
Both knew what they were looking for.
And it worked out for both. Jason got his side of the deal, she got hers.

I don't think there is any victim in this story
Unsubstantiated ASSUMPTION ma'am. Nothing in his post suggests that. Or maybe I'm too blind to see it. Can you point it out?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Daeylar(f): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Some men have wives just like her and they don't mind. They provide for all the needs of the wife, while she just takes care of him. The marriage of such people work just like that.

It's not a bad thing neither is it a new thing
sassysure:
Very very lazy gal.
Gal if u are reading this, u are a liability. I wonder what will happen when u become a wife.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by millionboi2: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...
abeg
Didn't d too of dem enjoy d fuckin?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by madridguy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
You are nationalist for doing so. Meanwhile, for the girls matter, I no get money ooooo, for my side, women na free. tongue

tigerclaws:
lol I'm not rich ooo
just love good gestures and besides just wanted to make them feel among because they have this kinda low self esteem maybe because of the way our people take them if you've being to the east you will understand how low our people treats abokii people (as we normally call them) not that they are being maltreated but they're being treated with disdain so this makes them to be walking silently always that timid and when i see such i don't like that because we're all humans.
so i decided in my little way to make them feel belong I'll always chat them up you know have a kinda pal to pal talk with them joke and so on and it's been helping cheesy

as for girls load your pocket you should know igbo girls by now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by chiscodedon(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Am getting scared of marrying as day passes by... God may I never meet this kind of girl as wife ijn.. I have played my part to respect your laws upto at 30.. Lemme not go carry left over mbok.. Na beg I dey beg

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by oyejideogunjumo: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem
The intention was wrong from beginning. But try get her a job and accommodation even if just a room don't just send her away

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Daeylar:
Some. Men have wives just like her and they don't mind. They provide for all the needs of the wife, while she just takes care of him. The marriage of such people work just like that.

It's not a bad thing neither is it a new thing

Lol..... In this 22 century

You're dreaming don't go and work

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by mmadu5(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
DONT BLAME THE GUY JOOR , GIRLS THESE DAYS ARE BECOMING A BURDEN AND NUISANCE TO WE GUYS , THE OP MADE THE MISTAKE OF TELLING HER TO COME AND LEAVE WITH HIM , TAKING CARE OF A LAZY GIRLFRIEND IS A BIG TASK THAT ONE WILL GET TIRED OF SOONER OR LATER ,MY ADVICE IS FOR YOU TO TRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO GET HER A JOB AND SINGLE ROOM FACE ME I FACE YOU HOUSE ,
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Daeylar:
Jason was looking for a live in gf for steady fucking and also someone to take care of him, while The girl was looking for who to take care of her needs.
Both knew what they were looking for.
And it worked out for both. Jason got his side of the deal, she got hers.

I don't think there is any victim in this story

SHE NEEDED HELP, A PLACE TO LAY LOW AND HE OFFERED, AND NOW HE'S GETTING EXHAUSTED.
HE DIDN'T SAY HE'S TIRED OF DATING HER, OR HAVING SEX.. HE SAYS HE'S BEEN WORKING EXTRA TO TAKE CARE OF TWO ADULTS FOR SOME TIME AND NOW HE'S TIRED, AS THE LOAD IS TOO MUCH.

THERE'S A REASON HE'S LIVING ALONE. IF HE WAS CAPABLE HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A WIFE. THE GIRL IS A LIABILITY LIVING WITH HIM AND SHE NEEDS TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR NOW.

JUST LIKE HAYWHAIE SAID, WHAT IF THE CASE IS REVERSED, AND IT'S A GIRL WHO'S ON HERE COMPLAINING OF BEING TIRED OF HOUSING A GUY FOR JUST 2 DAYS. I'M SURE Y'ALL WILL BE ASKING FOR THE GUY'S HEAD ON A PLATTER BY NOW.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
chiscodedon:
Am getting scared of marrying as day passes by... God may I never meet this kind of girl as wife ijn.. I have played my part to respect your laws upto at 30.. Lemme not go carry left over mbok.. Na beg I dey beg

Marry outside Nigeria oh

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by MightySparrow: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Just open your mouth and say it
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nanain: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

Nigga na guys like you i dey like. Joor.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by drkay(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

We had serious issues about it last month I asked her to leave since she don't want to work, she started crying and begging even her parents(mum) and her sister called me too, I pardoned her but she still not working yet, bro I'm soft hearted am not really complaining about the expenses but the fact that she becomes more lazy everyday is worrisome
My sincere advice to you as a brother. Phase her out of your life as soon as possible. You can pay a lady who lives alone to accommodate her, to reduce your cost or you can even rent a room for her in any of the outskirts.
That lady will do more harm than good to your career and blv me, she has nothing to offer you beyond what you're enjoying now which is sex and domestic support.
You are a young man in your 20s and this is the best time to achieve things and plan for your future. I blv you have your plans in life. Pls separate emotions from fact, she's begging because she doesn't seem to have nowhere to go, once you dump her, She'll either work or sell her body, by the turture of hunger.
This may sound harsh but its inevitable because she'll draw you back in some ways.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by chiscodedon(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Marry outside Nigeria oh
Menn seems that's the next plan.. With what am seeing here, I can't keep up with this kind ladies ahsweartogod

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Daeylar(f): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Lol..... In this 22 century

You're dreaming don't go and work
We're in the 21st century. kiss
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by NoToPile: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Some women are full housewives not by their own doing but simply because they have not gotten a job yet and their husband's takes care of all.

You have helped her for 3 months, try and get something for her to do that's all
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by mmadu5(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Malawian:
OP, you don't love the girl. Give "loving her" a real honest go and if it doesn't happen, get rid of her ASAP. One thing i have come to realize is, once you find "the girl" anything you do for her won't even register in your mind as you doing her a favour.

see this mumu , LOVE alone is not enough in this case , we are talking about a lazy girl who sleeps and eat without the possibility of wanting to work or supporting the guy if this is what loving someone is about then i rather not love atall f u c k love

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Geesaintagape: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
U are still a child go back to ur parents n report yourself.
How can u welcome such avoidable load.
All I see in u is sex hunger n infatuations
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Olawale118(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
there's God oooo
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Acidosis(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
If she leaves your house today, I don't think you will survive a week without her. Loneliness will make you reverse your decision. What you have started should simply proceed to a proper union (marriage).

It appears you miss your independence. However most "independent" people also desire what you have. Not the sex thing, but the fact that someone is around to relate with, etc. For you to live alone at this stage, it will take a serious effort.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by AdorableJosh(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
It's like head is paining some of you on here, they both had sex, they both enjoyed it for pete's sake so miss me with that bullshiit talmbout he used her. Moreover the OP said the girl is lazy obviously because she's eating for free and it's clear if she's making an effort to at least get a job he wouldn't be here complaining. OP that girl has turned a leech and you need to have a heart to heart with her, this country is too hard for one person to be taking advantage of you. Bless.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by virago(f): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
QuietHammer:

"how he uses the gal sexually. Because of her nativity for 3good months" ? What sort of stupid reasoning is this? It doesn't even make sense

You mean naivety , and no she wasn't naive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by millionboi2: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

We had serious issues about it last month I asked her to leave since she don't want to work, she started crying and begging even her parents(mum) and her sister called me too, I pardoned her but she still not working yet, bro I'm soft hearted am not really complaining about the expenses but the fact that she becomes more lazy everyday is worrisome
she must b a Benue gal,na dia way
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
babe .. I dey hundred percent right about that girl. And why would any parent call a man to beg him to let their daughter stay with him..do you think that adds up? Jeeez.

Lol. That part about her parents calling was shocking. Messed up family ideology. Maybe that's how they marry in their family. Co-habit first.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by ACE1010: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

Bros you don marry be that oo. In fact your own don done ooo. You just use your hand carry palaver.... Yanger dey sleep, trouble go wake am grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Paulagada: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
sheee u need girl, why are u now running? Without u she can survive in Abuja because she was in Abuja before u. If u really love this babe empower her with hard skill in fashion design, hair dressing or makeup artist.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Reelmii: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
she wasn't naive. She formunlated all those things about her sister in law maltreating her because she wanted to live with him. Trust me.. Girls are good at being manipulative .

Think.. Why would it be that it was after the sex that she knew that she didn't want to stay in the house she was staying before? Before the dude met the girl, she has been staying in that house and not complaining.. So why is it that after the mind blowing sex he gave to her, she started coming up with flimsy excuses..

Well the guy too made a mistake of telling her to pack in with him. If only he had experienced such in the past , he wouldn't have even thought a second about letting her in.

No girl can come to me with such bullshittt because I will call her bluff.. I have been in that situation and trust me.. You will eventually get tired to fuckibg that girl
the thing is, the girl wanted absolute freedom. if she was truly having issues with her sister before, then this her laziness was the problem. so she saw this guy as the free ticket to live the kind of life that she wanted, he should not expect her to leave for any reason

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Reelmii:
the thing is, the girl wanted absolute freedom. if she was truly having issues with her sister before, then this her laziness was the problem. so she saw this guy as the free ticket to live the kind of life that she wanted, he should not expect her to leave for any reason
gbam!,

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

It happened like this

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20'

Guy be careful she want to get pregnant for you so ...be careful, make your decision now
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
The moment u allowed her pack in was when she became ur responsibility & sadly a huge liability at that.. Just try to make her understand the need to hustle. I don't see why u need to come here to look for solutions..
You just got urself a wife Abuja style na to knack the children come out be the next level for u so cheesy
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
virago:

You mean naivety , and no she wasn't naive
I tell you. I wonder why so many ladies are saying she was naive..jeez..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Courtney Tillia: God Put Me On Earth To Enjoy Sex - God Fearing Porn Star / The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.