Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun (48943 Views)

Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by sarrki(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
EternalTruths:
Sarrki, so PDP can drag pant with APC in Osun.?

Sarrki, go and deactivate your moniker because, you never expected this outcome.
Final result never come nah

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by projectTopicsNg: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmn

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Corrinthians(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
What just happened in Osun should be a wake up call to APC in Kogi and Imo state.

You don't mess with the salaries of civil servants and expect to go scot free.

As a matter of fact, they simply should have announced Adeleke winner.

Rubbish. APC lost that election hands down! angry angry

8 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Mostfavoured010(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
In a state in which APC enjoys power of incumbency both at the state and FG level, yet they could 'lose' based on the number of valid votes, it's a big shame. You didn't pay salaries and expect people to vote for your party, wicked leader, APC supporters will have heart attack in the re-run results, Power belongs to the people
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by thatigboman: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wait till thurs. U must deactivate your social media accounts as you promised yesterday.
Dont speak any long grammar

2 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by nuesednutlofa: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Well, what can I say
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by exlink10(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmmmm

Election mannerism
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by thatigboman: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
eagleeye2:

Oga please keep to your words and get the fúck off Nairaland.
calm down. Thurs no far. Not only nairaland. He or she or it said all social media

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

No

If you cannot be objective in your political comments, then know how to write good English please

shocked

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Danpersie31(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

No

If you cannot be objective in your political comments, then know how to write good English please

babe u harsh die... this is one of d most savage digs I have seen so far.. lol

3 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by thatigboman: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Good write up and observation. I hope APC will amend their way.

You remain a patriot boss.
you will join your kwara muslim BMC to deactivate your social media accounts as well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Ekaka1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:
For the first time after the demise Of The Afro pop Legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti , I will say not because his uncle was involved he actually fought a Good fight and it really shows in the result of the election that was conducted yesterday.

Having said that it’s an eye opener to Apc and other pdp state that people are now wiser

Non payment of salaries really showed that Apc is know longer that strong as perceived in osun

Apc might win the rerun they need to use Osun a Case study for other states same goes to pdp and other .

I know and strongly believe that @Muhammadu Buhari won’t interfere in the election, he should not allow anyone to interfere

Finally Lagos Apc should know by now that Ambode Case And Sanwo can cause a big blow if not handled with care

I am a patriot
No, you are not a patriot Sarki, you're an APC die-hard. You said in one thread a few days ago that you will boycott NL if PDP wins.
We are waiting to see you disappear from here or at least return using another Moniker...big brother is watching cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by yesloaded: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:
For the first time after the demise Of The Afro pop Legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti , I will say not because his uncle was involved he actually fought a Good fight and it really shows in the result of the election that was conducted yesterday.

Having said that it’s an eye opener to Apc and other pdp state that people are now wiser

Non payment of salaries really showed that Apc is know longer that strong as perceived in osun

Apc might win the rerun they need to use Osun a Case study for other states same goes to pdp and other .

I know and strongly believe that @Muhammadu Buhari won’t interfere in the election, he should not allow anyone to interfere

Finally Lagos Apc should know by now that Ambode Case And Sanwo can cause a big blow if not handled with care

I am a patriot
Correct your English Mr
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by frankwyte: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
Look at a the one speaking with both check! You think it's because of Davido the massive votes?? then you need to think again!

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

Finally Lagos Apc should know by now that Ambode Case And Sanwo can cause a big blow if not handled with car
I am a patriot

Are your eyes beginning to clear? It is not any single person's effort. It is the people rejecting APC, Buhari and their evil inclinations.

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by TheMan3: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
Sarrki, the antiretrozombi drug has finally kicked in. This is good

Next is manna

3 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by thatigboman: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

U are a bloody Coward , u don't keep to ur words
thurs no far. Let me see him or she or it say anything on nairaland after then.

2 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by thatigboman: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
TheMan3:
Sarrki, the antiretrozombi drug has finally kicked in. This is good

Next is manna
ngeneukwenu and ayotolla madridguy are next

2 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by chiedozie198100: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
fiizznation:
Good thing was, Buhari kept to his word. He didn't interfere with the election process. Nice of him

by sending 19.6billion to the state for salaries, days to the election, abi?

3 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by kollinpowel(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

the Election is not yet won.

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by LZAA: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
Patriot my bootlace grin
Cc immhotep greenback pointzerom Onyeoga sharpshoota

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Next to do what?

thatigboman:
ngeneukwenu and ayotolla madridguy are next
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Ekaka1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=AllTheWayUp post=71459253]

Your head dey dia Jare...these Sarrki and his ilks are the offshoot of a failed political system...they have zero value for integrity and truce. Tomorrow he will charm his way into politics in any position and will continue their business of lying brazenly and spewing thrash on social media because he can't be traced anywhere
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Danpersie31(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
@ is d next buharite we have retire from Nairaland.
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by MrMou: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
kaorama:

Are your eyes beginning to clear? It is not any single person's effort. It is the people rejecting APC, Buhari and their evil inclinations.
Quit deluding yourselves! The election was between 2 indigenes & that's why it was close! I guess APC coming second to Obiano in Anambra ahead of the satanic PDP is a sign that they don't want the PDP again at the federal level, right? Why can't you PDP sycophants analyze for one without attaching useless emotions?

2 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by thatigboman: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

What was the result?

You sound frustrated and rejected
u are d frustrated and rejected one. Lick your wounds. An upcoming politician in osun beat u black and blue in senate election. Same man has trampled upon you in governorship. With your vote buying, state and federal might and intimidation. With your 9 governors and tinubu in osogbo.
And u still have mouth to ask what the result was.
Shame.

4 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by LadyHeaven(f): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
New prayer point- My Father My Father locate and bring forth a mountain of Davidos into my life... grin

3 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by sonsomegrigbo: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

Bia nna, PDP never win now....

Sarrki is a patriot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by thatigboman: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Next to do what?

to deactivate your social media accounts and get the hell out of here with your chief troll sarrki

3 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by sarrki(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Good write up and observation. I hope APC will amend their way.

You remain a patriot boss.

You are a patriot
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by whirlwind7(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

Know winner yet

In all the posts you have been making on NL, you still haven't learned the difference between know and no.
I guess your paymaster can only afford to cultivate half baked apologists such as you.

Any discerning individual with little moral would have questioned the rationale behind supporting this administration with its gang of morons.

4 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by IbrahimDamola: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
You forgot to blame IPOB for your loss. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore / Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) / Stuart Symington Rocking Ijaw Cultural Attire & Dance In Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.