Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun (48962 Views)

Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by xreal: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm

shocked shocked

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by bewla(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:
For the first time after the demise Of The Afro pop Legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti , I will say not because his uncle was involved he actually fought a Good fight and it really shows in the result of the election that was conducted yesterday.

Having said that it’s an eye opener to Apc and other pdp state that people are now wiser

Non payment of salaries really showed that Apc is know longer that strong as perceived in osun

Apc might win the rerun they need to use Osun a Case study for other states same goes to pdp and other .

I know and strongly believe that @Muhammadu Buhari won’t interfere in the election, he should not allow anyone to interfere

Finally Lagos Apc should know by now that Ambode Case And Sanwo can cause a big blow if not handled with care

I am a patriot
Never give in no retreat no surrender plan B on the card
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Firefire(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
How will you people expect a terrorist cum zone B to deactivate his account?

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Born2Breed(f): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:
For the first time after the demise Of The Afro pop Legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti , I will say not because his uncle was involved he actually fought a Good fight and it really shows in the result of the election that was conducted yesterday.

Having said that it’s an eye opener to Apc and other pdp state that people are now wiser

Non payment of salaries really showed that Apc is know longer that strong as perceived in osun

Apc might win the rerun they need to use Osun a Case study for other states same goes to pdp and other .

I know and strongly believe that @Muhammadu Buhari won’t interfere in the election, he should not allow anyone to interfere

Finally Lagos Apc should know by now that Ambode Case And Sanwo can cause a big blow if not handled with care

I am a patriot

Bring this ur head make I konk and pinch ur face....lie lie mouth...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by madridguy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Should I send you my password to do that for me?

thatigboman:
to deactivate your social media accounts and get the hell out of here with your chief troll sarrki
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by sarrki(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Born2Breed:

Bring this ur head make I konk and pinch ur face....lie lie mouth...

tongue
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by mankand(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot

Oga what good fight are you talking about? Are they fighting for the people of Osun or their pocket
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot

talk is so cheap hence why you could easily express these nonsense you called a write up,
since 2015 till date ,, how many state elections have davido paid active voice to ,, even the previous elections how many did davido lend his voice to, the fact remain he is fighting for is uncle interest, he is building a pedegree my father is rich ,my uncle naa governor, adeleke lo nii osun melody .
neva ever compare davido reaction to fela led emancipation, regardless davido is my boy, all naa family interest ,,democracy is on OYO
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by yesloaded: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
mankand:

Oga what good fight are you talking about? Are they fighting for the people of Osun or their pocket
Ask them o
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by tk4rd: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

Who is the winner declared By Inec?
By Friday, we will bid you farewell..
We won't miss you bro
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by yaki84: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
bobo buhari interfered in that inconclusive election.
by giving osun gov 16billion 2wks before the election as paris club refund n d preferential treatment given to osun state concerning the trader moni where 30tausand traders benefitted in the scheme in lesss than 24hrs to iys launch shows buhari interfered.

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by InvertedHammer: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
/
Is Davido's campaign for the uncle a selfless service or will an Adeleke win broaden his horizon financially and politically? I don't understand what all the accolades is all about.
What does Adeleke's win mean for David? An honest answer to this question (by you for you) will clear your brain.
/
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by TundeBricklayer: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
ngeneukwenu and ayotolla madridguy are next
You forgot deomelo Chief propagadist to Argbe, shame didn't allow him come online since yesterday, he has been viewing as guest grin Propaganda get limit, workers salaries and pensioners arrears are now a big factors in election, PDP lost Ekiti because of workers and pensioners, same will happen in many states 2019, Gov Obiano won all 21 LCDs because he doesn't joke with workers salaries and pensioners, governorship in southeast, I see PDP losing Abia, APC losing Imo, only states safe for PDP in the east is Enugu and Ebonyi, in Southwest Oyo and Ogun is not safe for APC, in Southsouth Cross river is not safe for PDP, north central Kogi is not safe for APC, I can't predict Benue, these are the ones I know.

6 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by honourhim: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
emeijeh:

Forgiven? yes.
Deactivate? MUST

Lol. He will deactivate as Saraki and reactivate as Kirisa. Na the same person but with a reversed username. Nothing changed.

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by emeijeh(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
honourhim:

Lol. He will deactivate as Saraki and reactivate as Kirisa. Na the same person but with a reversed username. Nothing changed.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by thatigboman: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Should I send you my password to do that for me?

oh you guys have started passwording your passwords? Why naa? U BMC used to have blank passwords naa.
Send d passwords on thurs, leave the rest to me.
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by madridguy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin wetin make Pdp no win for 90 mins, make una forget.

thatigboman:
oh you guys have started passwording your passwords? Why naa? U BMC used to have blank passwords naa.
Send d passwords on thurs, leave the rest to me.
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by GuysnMum: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

U are a bloody Coward , u don't keep to ur words

A BLOODY ONE IN DEED
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by donbrowser(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

You forgot deomelo Chief propagadist to Argbe, shame didn't allow him come online since yesterday, he has been viewing as guest grin Propaganda get limit, workers salaries and pensioners arrears are now a big factors in election, PDP lost Ekiti because of workers and pensioners, same will happen in many states 2019, got Obiano won 21 LCDs because he doesn't joke with workers salaries and pensioners, in southeast, I see PDP losing Abia, APC losing Imo, only states safe for PDP in the east is Enugu and Ebonyi, in Southwest Oyo and Ogun is not safe for APC, in Southsouth Cross river is not safe for PDP, north central Kogi is not safe for APC, I can't predict Benue, these are the ones I know.
Even though you claim to be a bricklayer. I love your analysis not some silly "patriots" who support half salary.

3 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by slade31: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sarrki. After deactivating ur nairaland.com account, u have to also show us the SCREENSHOT of you deactivating your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.. U even need to sale that your android phone or whatever you are using to login to any social media, just go buy Nokia touch light... I trust you to be a man of your word!!

3 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by technicallyrich(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sarrki dont deserve a front page,his thread should be sent to the joke section.
But please can someone explain to me why it was so hard for apc to rig the osun guber election.
Need answers.

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by sojdson: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

There is a rerun
I am a patriot
I will do the needful
When the final result is announced

Is just to change name from Sarrki to Rasaki

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Seetto: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot

No room for poverty initiated policy etc kwara , aregbesola has done great in the area on infrastructure, he got it wrong in salary payment, still believe in Apc, than given room to PDP looters,
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by tegafej(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Patriot kill you there @sarrki

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Fitbillionairep: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
but them never announce results na
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by seangy4konji: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Who Cares about your dirty opinion.

I think say u no go comment again as said..u be bastard

Alaye park welljor.
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by tegafej(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is what you deserve for eating your words. Sorry lame ass

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Butterflyleo: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
fallout87:

It is "No" not "Know".

Also there was a winner, but democracy died the moment an ex-dictator became president through free and fair elections.

All you APC people are showing the world is you are desperate and corrupt. They will allow you to do this nonsense for small state election... they will kill this for the big one next year.

Watch and see how they will handicap your corrupt party before the 2019 Presidential election.

Stop misinforming yourself. There was no winner.

If you want to even consider winners, it would make more sense to consider who won more LGAs than total number of votes.

However the electoral laws have to prevail in this situation and as such, no winner until after the rerun
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by plaetton: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
Lol.
You're a paid hack. Nothing more. grin

Being a paid social media warrior for an unpopular government does not make you a patriot.

2 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Rilwayne001: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC is just as worse as PDP, I'm just glad the election went fine, hopefully those upcoming ones will go peacefully just as this particularly that of next year. Ones we have a Governor or President not doing all they promise and rather giving silly excuses for their mediocrity, we shouldn't waste time before sending them packing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS / Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) / Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.