Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,992 members, 7,956,703 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun (48964 Views)

Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by EweduAfonja(f): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

Know winner yet

Never you make such statement again in your life...
nothing is impossible under the Sun..
Apc might still win, but learn to control your emotions...

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
solmusdesigns:
grin , buhari won't interfere indeed, big joke!, bail out fund close to election date. Inec official running off with ballot box another one tore results leading to cancellation of a center, ballot snatching after 40000 federal police deployed, two card reader of two centers not working and Inec not replacing it also leading to cancellation. we already know that buhari would use the traveling to US to form ignorance of APC/Inec riggin plan, and forming Mr integrity, same way he travelled out during DSS raid of the senate. YES DAVIDO TRIED SO MUCH, BUT ABEG! ABEG! DONT SELL BUHARI INTERGRITY STORY. TAINK U.
Buhari didnt infere shit.
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by ObiOkpor(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

What was the result?

You sound frustrated and rejected
No. you're the one sounding frustrated, rejected and very confused here..
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Jflex07(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:
APC is just as worse as PDP, I'm just glad the election went fine, hopefully those upcoming ones will go peacefully just as this particularly that of next year. Ones we have a Governor or President not doing all they promise and rather giving silly excuses for their mediocrity, we shouldn't waste time before sending them packing.
True..Valid point you made, irrespective of the party, once you ain't performing, we shift you aside and vote for someone else.
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by nwadiuko1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
So this sarrki doesn't know the difference between "know" and "no" ?

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by MrPolitics: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

There is a rerun
I am a patriot
I will do the needful
When the final result is announced

You'll only change your moniker and stay kissing Masters' asses
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by GENTLETEE(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Apc has no moral justification to return at all!! A government that could withhold it's workers salaries for countless months is not worthy of a return. Osun people shouldn't allow that to happen!!

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by BabaRamota1980: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:
For the first time after the demise Of The Afro pop Legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti , I will say not because his uncle was involved he actually fought a Good fight and it really shows in the result of the election that was conducted yesterday.

Having said that it’s an eye opener to Apc and other pdp state that people are now wiser

Non payment of salaries really showed that Apc is know longer that strong as perceived in osun

Apc might win the rerun they need to use Osun a Case study for other states same goes to pdp and other .

I know and strongly believe that @Muhammadu Buhari won’t interfere in the election, he should not allow anyone to interfere

Finally Lagos Apc should know by now that Ambode Case And Sanwo can cause a big blow if not handled with care

I am a patriot

Omo mola compared loverboy Davido with Activist Fela.

Irikuri! grin

Yaya mutum kana karambani kana mangana da surutu fa. angry
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Nelz77: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Did Soyinka publicly destroy his American green card after a trump victory?

Ans:No
Reason: it wasn’t necessary

Should sarrki deactivate from every social media platform after a PDP victory in Osun?

Ans: NO
Reason: Nairaland political section without a renowned patriot or a chronic zoneB (depending on ur allegiance) will lose it’s giddiness.

Udo!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Lomprico2: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:
For the first time after the demise Of The Afro pop Legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti , I will say not because his uncle was involved he actually fought a Good fight and it really shows in the result of the election that was conducted yesterday.

Having said that it’s an eye opener to Apc and other pdp state that people are now wiser

Non payment of salaries really showed that Apc is know longer that strong as perceived in osun

Apc might win the rerun they need to use Osun a Case study for other states same goes to pdp and other .

I know and strongly believe that @Muhammadu Buhari won’t interfere in the election, he should not allow anyone to interfere

Finally Lagos Apc should know by now that Ambode Case And Sanwo can cause a big blow if not handled with care

I am a patriot

You are an ass hole grin

5 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by seniormallam(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
From the final result, the addition of PDP vote with other parties clearly shows that 70% osun voters rejected APC , so Omisore should not frustrate the effort of the majority by supporting APC in this rerun
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Episteme2(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
ericsmith:

talk is so cheap hence why you could easily express these nonsense you called a write up,
since 2015 till date ,, how many state elections have davido paid active voice to ,, even the previous elections how many did davido lend his voice to, the fact remain he is fighting for is uncle interest, [b]he is building a pedegree my father is rich ,my uncle naa governor, adeleke lo nii osun melody .
[/b]neva ever compare davido reaction to fela led emancipation, regardless davido is my boy, all naa family interest ,,democracy is on OYO
Leave Davido alone bro. The fact that he is from a rich background does not negate his visible hardwork. It's not every rich kid that will put in the kind of efforts and passion Davido puts at work. David has added a 'thing' to his 'CV' with the imminent success of PDP and Senator Adeleke in this unfairly declared inconclusive poll. Maybe going forward, his voice will be reasonably and selflessly heard in subsequent elections and national issues having used this one to test the waters.

2 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by MartinsD12(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

What was the result?

Pdp won it
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Ziggylady(f): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
you will join your kwara muslim BMC to deactivate your social media accounts as well.

Lol cheesy
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by MartinsD12(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

You are an ass hole grin

For speaking the truth?
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by LZAA: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nelz77:
Did Soyinka publicly destroy his American green card after a trump victory?

Ans:No
Reason: it wasn’t necessary

Should sarrki deactivate from every social media platform after a PDP victory in Osun?

Ans: NO
Reason: Nairaland political section without a renowned patriot or a chronic zoneB (depending on ur allegiance) will lose it’s giddiness.

Udo!!!!
We haf enough zombies already

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
Shut Up! Just Shaatap dia!
You are just a confused soul seeking redemption. What has the Legendery of Fela got to do with Davido's support ??
I can no longer tolerate your rational ignorance!

2 Likes

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
eagleeye2:

Mechie Onu gi dia

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Simbrixton(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Awon ti bmc crew
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Tundeobama(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
south west is the most sophisticated region.Analyst predicted ekiti for pdp and osun for Apc and it went otherwise.i know regions in Nigeria you can easily predict.if it's ph Ordinary state house they will kill during Election.
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Simbrixton(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

You are a patriot
this men
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Burgerlomo: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by hopara1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

What was the result?

Thanks for your courage to partially concede before 27th...we accepts it with an olive branch...please don't deactivate your account... because there is still help you can render,if you argue constructively. There is real hunger in the land!
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Femistico(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
He said he will not post on social media anymore, so not only nairaland oo

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by myrrtle(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Coward Sarrki the slowpoke. shame. please keep to your word. you and your evil boss should just go to hell and let us be. thanks!
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
Shame on you sarrki and your other zombies. you want to start licking PDP and davido's ass ba? no way for in PDP. Daura awaits your Buhari come 2019. PDP all the way!
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Osedagal(f): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
And this made FP...Nairaland is a Shit Forum
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by FBIL: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
...APC is KNOW LONGER.....
See grammar of people who come here to pack ''Likes''.
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Cyriloha(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
All I hear is noise grin! Why u no deactivate?

Write there names
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by sixcargo: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
i found it very difficult to understand your grammar. what do you mean by ''Non payment of salaries really showed that Apc is know longer that strong as perceived in osun''

sarrki:

I am a patriot
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Lomprico2: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
MartinsD12:

For speaking the truth?

Am countering his 'patriot' trash
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by mansoura(f): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.