Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun (48784 Views)

Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by MartinsD12(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

Am countering his 'patriot' trash
I don't see anything wrong there though peace cheesy
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Mescana22(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sarrki you are a big fool and a coward!
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by cassyrooy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

No

If you cannot be objective in your political comments, then know how to write good English please

Not ‘good English' but ‘good grammar'.

No offense dear.

And to the sarrki guy, make him do deactivate him account. Him no dey reason well ontop Naija political matter.
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is what Nigeria is known for, cowardice attitude. Fvck off, y'all.
sarrki:
Stupid Me! I, Sarrki is big fool and a coward!
See, we do believe 2019 election won't hold. Keep you shiit asses yourselves.

1 Like

Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by hopexter(m): 3:57am On Sep 24, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Chief BMC Zombie on this forum consoling himself.

Their plan to rig the election failed woefully. The people of Osun have spoken with one voice. Adeleke is the next governor of osun state.
This is a pointer to what will happen in the 2019 general elections.

Come 2019. PDP will take over.

PDP will only take over your constituency. grin
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Lomprico2: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2018
MartinsD12:

I don't see anything wrong there though peace cheesy

Probably because you are also a zombie.
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Tapout(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2018
but what would u guys gain if he deactivates.....IMO, it's cool having him here grin
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by MartinsD12(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Lomprico2:

Probably because you are also a zombie.
Afonja like you grin apc sucka boy
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Lomprico2: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2018
MartinsD12:

Afonja like you grin apc sucka boy

undecided brainless!
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by modik(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2018
sarrki:
For the first time after the demise Of The Afro pop Legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti , I will say not because his uncle was involved he actually fought a Good fight and it really shows in the result of the election that was conducted yesterday.

Having said that it’s an eye opener to Apc and other pdp state that people are now wiser

Non payment of salaries really showed that Apc is know longer that strong as perceived in osun

Apc might win the rerun they need to use Osun a Case study for other states same goes to pdp and other .

I know and strongly believe that @Muhammadu Buhari won’t interfere in the election, he should not allow anyone to interfere

Finally Lagos Apc should know by now that Ambode Case And Sanwo can cause a big blow if not handled with care

I am a patriot

ZoneBicilin is potent.
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by amaben2020(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2018
sarrki:

What was the result?

You sound frustrated and rejected
You are a very stupid fellow, mad man
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Osedagal(f): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2018
And this made FP...Nairaland is a poo Forum
Re: I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Episteme2:

Leave Davido alone bro. The fact that he is from a rich background does not negate his visible hardwork. It's not every rich kid that will put in the kind of efforts and passion Davido puts at work. David has added a 'thing' to his 'CV' with the imminent success of PDP and Senator Adeleke in this unfairly declared inconclusive poll. Maybe going forward, his voice will be reasonably and selflessly heard in subsequent elections and national issues having used this one to test the waters.

davido only made tha adelekes popular to nigerians,as per osun they were known ,,and if his influenece is wide as the cloud like most of we youth are saying then let davido father contest for presidency ... let pdp bring davido father as candidate for president let see.
the adelekes are truly loved in osun but that wonnt have amounted to anything if apc aregbeshola did not conmit a grievance, same error fayose did ,, some states are civil servant driven, you cannt owe workers salary for months/yrs then pre -election pay few months and expect electorate loyalty .. that is the revolution going on now across all elections.. #i support
davido influence was just an icing to the adelekes,, in a real tussel davido wonnt last six month under federal might, where is edris today , why 2face keep quiet ,,there money is coming from the youths nt fed govt but what are they afraid of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Adeleke Rejects Result / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.