Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? (3398 Views)

Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls / NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
romme2u:
undecided

probably in your early or mid-twenties

it is normal

either you are more comfortable in their presence or they excite you sexually
IM romantically attracted to them
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Because you want perky sweet breasts to suck . And tight pussy
ISnt that ecstatic and mouth-watering?
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kingeket:
yels o ,I love my sauce old
chai
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by Gerrard59(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
MYbrother im not even up to 30。im orecisely 26

Absolutely nothing wrong. You are even more likely to marry a female of that age than say 23-24.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by technicallyrich(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Which man doesnt like a pusy,that is extremly tightt and sweet.
Evening news papers,how market,any hope yet,if not i am available ,if you can pay me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2018
technicallyrich:
Which man doesnt like a pusy,that is extremly tightt and sweet.
Evening news papers,how market,any hope yet,if not i am available ,if you can pay me.
Bros, i go pay u for this,post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tip Of The Head Full Video (agii And Jonny - Episode 2) [VIDEO] / What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / Is This The Worst Thing A Man Can Experience In Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.