Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? (3310 Views)

A video of a Hausa lady and a guy dancing together has surfaced online VIDEO / My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Quality20(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm currently in sokoto and most guys around are marrying teenagers and even d girls are more than happy to be married at such ages, such that they and their friends party so much, and d single girls among would b like trying to woo men around to propose them.
But as a man who is from kogi and not a local, I have mixed feelings. Is it legal in Nigeria to marry teenage girls below 18 and can't one's enemies get a man locked up in prison for that? And again is it really cool to marry such young green girls as wives?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ajuju... You want to sleep with them for free?

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by bukatyne(f): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Quality20:
I'm currently in sokoto and most guys around are marrying teenagers and even d girls are more than happy to be married at such ages, such that they and their friends party so much, and d single girls among would b like trying to woo men around to propose them

How old are the guys?

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Quality20(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cutehector:
Ajuju... You want to sleep with them for free?
nope I don't do that
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Quality20(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

How old are the guys?
Hausa ppl normally claim dat a man is never too old for a lady

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by bukatyne(f): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Quality20:

Toor.

The ladies are excited because they do not know better/different and have no one to look up to.

Hausa girls also become undesirable to their men very quickly.

A 23yr old girl is considered too old for marriage. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Quality20(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Toor.

The ladies are excited because they do not know better/different and have no one to look up to.

Hausa girls also become undesirable to their men very quickly.

A 23yr old girl is considered too old for marriage. undecided
that's probably one reason they have so many unmarried women, divorcies and widows

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by bukatyne(f): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Quality20:
that's probably one reason they have so many unmarried women, divorcies and widows

I remember Kano State Government one year doing mass weddings for them.

I think their men are just interested in their virginity and youth not a wife as they acquire younger wives in addition or divorce the 'older' wives and start all over again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Quality20:

grin grin grin grin

Wetin messi no go see for free kick wall
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

I remember Kano State Government one year doing mass weddings for them.

I think their men are just interested in their virginity and youth not a wife as they acquire younger wives in addition or divorce the 'older' wives and start all over again.

If I was hausa, I for don marry get pikin tey tey

grin cos the kind of konji I have no be here.
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by bukatyne(f): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Okpa042:

If I was hausa, I for don marry get pikin tey tey

grin cos the kind of konji I have no be here.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What is stopping you from marrying now?
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by modsfucker: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Quality20:

And what's the reason why you guys have oloshos littered all over the Country and under 18 girls whi sleep around right from Primary schools?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What is stopping you from marrying now?

I am not dating or courting any lady and I have no plans for any of that..for now

But I would not deny, it would be nice to have a nice lady friend to share personal moments with.

..and by personal moments, I mean sex

...and sex requires konji..

..and konji is what we are talking about grin grin

So oo..back to square one grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by bukatyne(f): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Okpa042:

I am not dating or courting any lady and I have no plans for any of that..for now

But I would not deny, it would be nice to have a nice lady friend to share personal moments with.

..and by personal moments, I mean sex

...and sex requires konji..

..and konji is what we are talking about grin grin

So oo..back to square one grin grin grin grin

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
modsfucker:

And what's the reason why you guys have oloshos littered all over the Country and under 18 girls whi sleep around right from Primary schools?
and hausa girls don't sleep around? they are even the cheapest

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Goodluck
you would have marry him?
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by bukatyne(f): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
you would have marry him?

Maybe.

Or should I hook you two up?

He might change his mind cheesy
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Maybe.

Or should I hook you two up?

He might change his mind cheesy
I am a guy. you should be hooking me and you up?
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by bukatyne(f): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I am a guy. you should be hooking me and you up?

I have been taken years back.
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

I have been taken years back.
can be retaken? gringrin you wanted to hook me up with a guy? I am no gay
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by bukatyne(f): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
can be retaken? gringrin you wanted to hook me up with a guy? I am no gay

Retaken after 13yrs plus?

No will do.

I will find another girl to hook you up with.

There is one user that is also nairaland something.

You two will be a good fit. grin
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Retaken after 13yrs plus?

No will do.

I will find another girl to hook you up with.

There is one user that is also nairaland something.

You two will be a good fit. grin
you have a female child? you should hook me up with her instead
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by modsfucker: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
and hausa girls don't sleep around? they are even the cheapest

I have yet to see a hotel where Hausa girls lodge and be fuccking people for 2-3k... Me and you know that your girls have taken over hotels in Abuja, Lagos and PH... So tell me the location where Hausa girls do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
modsfucker:

I have yet to see a hotel where Hausa girls lodge and be fuccking people for 2-3k... Me and you know that your girls have taken over hotels in Abuja, Lagos and PH... So tell me the location where Hausa girls do that.
I use to visit bauchi when my friend was schooling and hausa girls Bleep for cheaper amount. I didn't visit any brothel but those hijab wearing pantless hausa girls were available and cheap

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by MrCork: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Quality20:
I'm currently in sokoto and most guys around are marrying teenagers and even d girls are more than happy to be married at such ages, such that they and their friends party so much, and d single girls among would b like trying to woo men around to propose them.
But as a man who is from kogi and not a local, I have mixed feelings. Is it legal in Nigeria to marry teenage girls below 18 and can't one's enemies get a man locked up in prison for that? And again is it really cool to marry such young green girls as wives?

angry
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by modsfucker: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I use to visit bauchi when my friend was schooling and hausa girls Bleep for cheaper amount. I didn't visit any brothel but those hijab wearing pantless hausa girls were available and cheap

I gave you correct fact but you're giving me unsubstantiated allegation... Which one is those Hijab girls again?

If I want to fucck your sisters from the south now now, I can do it for a paltry change... Can you still do same to my Hausa sisters now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by MrCork: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Quality20:

..ok.. .so u asking us if is ok to marry 12year old girl from sotoko(where ever that is)..Correct?.are. u kidddin me??
My niggggger...u a Peterfile & u should definitely be in jail!!!((real talk))..
angry
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
modsfucker:

I gave you correct fact but you're giving me unsubstantiated allegation... Which one is those Hijab girls again?

If I want to fucck your sisters from the south now now, I can do it for a paltry change... Can you still do same to my Hausa sisters now?
if am in the north yes. I don't visit brothels but someone told me there are hausa girls living in brothels here. I didn't need to visit brothels to sleep with them cheaply. there was a time I slept with different hausa hijab wearing pantless girls almost everyday. all they do is raise the hijab up and you slide in. no need to battle with under wear

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Quality20(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
if am in the north yes. I don't visit brothels but someone told me there are hausa girls living in brothels here. I didn't need to visit brothels to sleep with them cheaply. there was a time I slept with different hausa hijab wearing pantless girls almost everyday. all they do is raise the hijab up and you slide in. no need to battle with under wear
why all these? u don't have to tell lies to make a point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Quality20(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
MrCork:

..ok.. .so u asking us if is ok to marry 12year old girl from sotoko(where ever that is)..Correct?.are. u kidddin me??
My niggggger...u a Peterfile & u should definitely be in jail!!!((real talk))..
angry
most Hausa men are marrying teenagers and none is going to jail for that na
Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
anyone who have lived in any northern City can confirm that it is easy to get hausa girls once you mingle with local guys.
Quality20:
why all these? u don't have to tell lies to make a point
I already directed the modsfucker to a 2016 thread of one nysc guy who served in Kano. would you love to go there to know more about hausa girls in brothels?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? by modsfucker: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
anyone who have lived in any northern City can confirm that it is easy to get hausa girls once you mingle with local guys. I already directed the modsfucker to a 2016 thread of one nysc guy who served in Kano. would you love to go there to know more about hausa girls in brothels?

Can't deal with vague mentions... Just give me facts not referencing what one pained IPOBIAN say to promote his anti-Hausa propaganda.

Meanwhile, I'm going to fucck 1 Igbo and 1 Yoruba girl tonight... I challenge you to do the same to my Hausa sisters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apart From KuliKuli,TomTom,MoiMoi,. What Other Word Do Nigerians Say Twice? / What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? / "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.