Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants (14658 Views)

*pls HELP* My Father-in-law Said 'Just The Tip, I Won't Enter". What D Meaning? / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Dolaapo(f): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2010
james1:

@dolaapo.am waiting to read your own,before I will post mine.OPEN FIRE!

Stop using me as an excuse not to post your own story, grin
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by virginice: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
I avnt bin wit a gurl for months and I av a very high libido most nights! She'll sneaked in at night, trust me
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Take off your clothes!I want to see your packs.. kiss
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
ice234: I have this gift i brought for you in my room. Come inside and see it.
Somebody's house maid?
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Godson201333(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
I just want to see the color of your undies,trust me i won't do anything silly,Light off and.............
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by WorldwarIII: 12:01am On Jun 05, 2013
Life with you will be beautiful so I can't wait to start our wedding arrangement... Lets start making babies !
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by andyanders: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2013
Just feel like having an icream poured all over you and rolling my tongue all over you is a crazy thing and wild life together if we get closer.
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by andyanders: 7:30am On Jun 05, 2013
Just feel like having an icream poured all over you and rolling my tongue all over you is a crazy thing and wild life together if we get closer. with that, a woman would want to experience that and ould want to get down with you.
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by carlos1(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2013
Dolaapo: Topic idea was from Shawna.

Ladies: What are the things guys did or words they said just to get into your pants (whether it worked or not).

Guys: What are the things you did or words you said just to get into a girl's pants (whether it worked or not).

U r too one sided with ur questions,What about the ones ladies said just to get bleeped. Or u think gals don't also crave 4 sex. Abeg stop being one sided joor
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2013
I said, Honey, pls open ur pipeline let me pass my pipe thru it. and she was like wtf. But it actually worked.

Another was, sweetie pls open ur park let me drive in and drive out, i promise i wont park inside. This made her to laugh and i was given the express.

Girls can really be soft and melted when u amuse them
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Phartymah112(f): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2013
dobodobo: I can swear with BIBLE OR QUA-RAN to get into someone panties
you are simply a f*ol. I pity you
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by yuzedo: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2013
ice234: I have this gift i brought for you in my room. Come inside and see it.
DEEBOY29: I told the orange seller if you bring all the oranges inside my room, I will buy everything, It worked.
saintneo: pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
i wont put IT inside, just touch,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i leave in Banana ICe land... angry
work evrytime. wink wink wink
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by IAmBhijay(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2013
Tee_Jay: 2 words: How much? embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin guy u r nuts......... grin
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Nosyke(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2013
yuzedo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i leave in Banana ICe land... angry
work evrytime. wink wink wink

Works only on Orange sellers I guess?
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Youngpo413: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2016
TeeJay6:
2 words: How much? embarassed embarassed
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! / Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person / Let's Reason Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.