Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

F*ck With Her Head (evil) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / F*ck With Her Head (evil) (721 Views)

Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

F*ck With Her Head (evil) by Donshaga(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hey man,

You can understand the essence of a chicks desire by simply watching a cat play with a piece of string.

When you dangle the string above the cat's head, just out of reach, it goes crazy trying to catch the string.

The cat leaps in the air, chasing it all around the room.  

It just about goes crazy trying to get that string.

But:

As soon as that string falls into the cat's paws, a strange thing happens...

...It looks at it for a second, gets bored, loses all interest, and walks away.

Girls are the exact same way.

When she knows she has you, it's over. That's when she goes from hot to cold.

That's why you have to never let her think she's got you.

You want to see a great trick for doing this?
Click here for this free presentation now.

I love it. You will learn a conversation tactic that uses one simple question to flip a switch to turn on the "f*ck me" center of her mind.

It very quickly puts her on footing where she doesn't know where she stands with you...

...Because it activates that "kitty chasing string" response.

Women want to chase.

Women fall for this thing. Hundreds of guys have used it, many fat and balding; it makes no difference when you have this kind of power.

It activates her seduction/pursuit response to get you laid.

Isn't this f*cking with her head, you ask?

Yes.

Get over it.

Make her want you. Make her chase you. She WANTS to be the kitty chasing the string.

Be the string.

Talk soon,

-Chris Uzor

PS - If you want to get out of the friend zone and want to be a real sexual threat that gets her excited, you need to get in her head. This is one of the fastest ways out there to get into a chicks head and into her pants.  

Take a minute and read this secrets now before it close down.

-Chris Uzor

(1) (Reply)

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict Episode 4 / Man Mistakenly Proposes To Girl He Wanted To Dump, Using Ring Meant For New Love / Why Do Girls Go Unclad To Prove Their Body Is Good See This Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.