Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering (54795 Views)

Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead / Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death / Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by MrBottle: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Administration1:

was it sometime last year October or November?
no sir. Happened recently.
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by Daevid(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thunder kill you there
rentAcock:

Yo mama
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by ruggedtimi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
lolipopandy:
I swear
na u dey ur profile pic? if yes. "Dieu t'a bien créé"
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by realnas(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
I'm not surprised after downing countless bottles of hard liquor and getting no sleep at the same time
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by IMASTEX: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
LagosWharf:
Law of travelling number 1: Only a person who is vigilant should seat in front with a commercial driver. You can't fight to seat in front just for you to sleep off. Your first job is to watch the driver. Nuff said
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by Raskasal(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
tizzdi:
Can we say d bus driver had an INCONCLUSIVE sleep last night grin grin cool

Lol. Something like that
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by martineverest(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
I smell sponsored post by competitors.....
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by alezzy13: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Quite unusual with God is Good. They're usually very professional

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by rockyh(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
cosmatika:
The passenger narrating the story should be blamed too. I don't sit in the front cos I like front seat, but to "assist" the driver. I call a driver to order wen he's not doing well. Dats why I don't like carrying ladies in front of my car. They'll be dere doing badoo or answering long calls, instead of putting eyes on the rd undecided
are they the ones driving the car or u so u mean to say u can't drive alone.
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by CDCEO001: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Every time I am in front seat, I always watchout for the driver, especially if their behaviour or first impression seems questionable. I don't even remember sleeping in a bus/car when travelling.
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by JeffreyJames(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
GIGM are overworking their drivers.This is the second accident for the same reason in 2 months. The other driver and passengers weren't so lucky. Only one person survived that accident and she's still in the hospital. GIGM need to employ more drivers and stop over working their drivers.

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by lonelydora: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
troublemakea:
You will never see ABC transport have accident in such manner

ABC all the way.....GIGM & piece Mass transit are two flying coffin

ABC says their maximum speed is 100km/hr for small buses and 90km/hr for Luxurious buses. This is the reason i can never join ABC Transport to anywhere. I regretted the only day i joined them from Lagos to PHC
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by lonelydora: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
LagosWharf:
Law of travelling number 1: Only a person who is vigilant should seat in front with a commercial driver. You can't fight to seat in front just for you to sleep off. Your first job is to watch the driver. Nuff said

Watch him closely and be bringing up gists
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by lonelydora: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
cosmatika:
The passenger narrating the story should be blamed too. I don't sit in the front cos I like front seat, but to "assist" the driver. I call a driver to order wen he's not doing well. Dats why I don't like carrying ladies in front of my car. They'll be dere doing badoo or answering long calls, instead of putting eyes on the rd undecided

Same with me. I like carrying anyone that will be gisting with me
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
femi4:
This one nko?

That's an engine problem, not a crash
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
spartoo:

Those AKTC drivers can speed like Hamilton but the good thing is, you'll rarely see them involved in an accident

Have you searched deep in the bush?
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by naturefellow(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
LagosWharf:
don't mind the unvigilant front seat passenger. She's partly responsible for the crash.

Bad publicity for GIGM!
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by Orpe7(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
LagosWharf:

Omo na eyes wide open o
No shigbin Shigbin
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by Orpe7(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Front seat aint for the type that will immediately sleep off with the AC is on or small breeze blow am
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by don4real18(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nwodosis:
But their drivers say that they are captains and always warn never to be addressed as drivers, how come a whole captain slept off?
I don't know the driver that told he is a captain but the reason this driver slept is because he's human
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by akaahs(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
LagosWharf:
If possible engage him in conversation
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by troublemakea(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
KingsleyBuubba:
They can sue you for this. I hope you know that
yes you and them let's meet in court
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by troublemakea(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
femi4:
This one nko?
But people nor die na
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by troublemakea(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
jumpandpas:

ABC is land "aeroplane" they value and respect their passengers wella.

as in ehn.....I onced enter their bus enroute Jos you cant believe we were only 4 in the bus including the driver and this man did not pick up any passenger until we got to jos even tho he had lot of chances

and when we had to sleep over at Nassarawa the driver was just so dam kind and nice.

GIGM will not only overload n full their bus they also speed too much
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by troublemakea(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
2odd:
Without mincing words ,u are a fool !!!
same to you sir
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by troublemakea(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
lefulefu:
ABC transport?? ABC transport that its drivers ride their buses like dangote truck drivers.GIGM is far far better than ABC transport. ABC transport that have violent accidents on a daily basis with highly indisciplined drivers.

that's a very fat lie bruh

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by troublemakea(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
stagger:

Is it not ABC that once had an entire bus hijacked by armed men in the bus posing as passengers several years ago after taking off from PH and taken to an unknown location?

Stop this your marketing and demarketing campaign!

Hijacked not accident. ...these are two different words

use ur senses
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by agarawu23(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sirpaul:
Still the BEST anyday anytime..... Fast & Efficient
still the best according to experience from people that ply them regularly. I had just 4 time experience with them and they seems to be cool with a speed limit of 110km. Even me drive above 140km angry
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by jumpandpas(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
troublemakea:

as in ehn.....I onced enter their bus enroute Jos you cant believe we were only 4 in the bus including the driver and this man did not pick up any passenger until we got to jos even tho he had lot of chances

and when we had to sleep over at Nassarawa the driver was just so dam kind and nice.

Once their departure time reaches, they will zoom off irrespective of the number of the passengers and if their AC is faulty, they will balance you like #300 or above depending on how much you paid. The only Tranport company in Nigeria that white men uses and I have travelled with some from Lagos to PH.
Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by agarawu23(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
troublemakea:

the bolded na fat lie. All their vehicle has speed limit of 110km installed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering by troublemakea(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
lonelydora:

ABC says their maximum speed is 100km/hr for small buses and 90km/hr for Luxurious buses. This is the reason i can never join ABC Transport to anywhere. I regretted the only day i joined them from Lagos to PHC

but it's better to reach PHC in two days than to reach PHC in pieces

or what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) / Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.