Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Last Insurgent - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Insurgent (27066 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Insurgent by omoola1122(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
pls next

1 Like

Re: The Last Insurgent by headbasher96(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
sokodobo where are u na abi u don wipe

1 Like

Re: The Last Insurgent by SokoDobo: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mufty knew what was at stake. His life was on the line and they would not stop until they got to him. He needed the most proactive preconditioned mind-set: they knew he was alive.
He had been with them, and he knew how they operated. He would not wait for them to get him. It was not just all about him. He was getting married and that meant he had to protect her too. So he started planning.

When he discovered Alaramma, and the fact that he was considered as a victim, when he was the one who actually shot and killed the Sheikh, he knew it would take no time before he was found because Kamal was involved.
He was sure Alaramma knew about him. He began to stalk Alaramma. Mufty now discovered the shady life he lived. He had a guest house, where he usually took his mistress to. The fake man of God was nothing but a hypocrite.

Mufty set his plan to work. He had over seven Facebook accounts which were spurious. In the past, they used to use them to monitor the people, stalk and get information. He created a fake account and connected with some of the insurgents he knew.
They knew Leena’s name and the fact that she was getting married. He created an account with the name Leena but he never posted any picture. He also made friends with some of the insurgents. He knew who they were because he was part of them. Then he began to post about getting married.

This was how he led them to believe he lived in a house which actually belonged to Alaramma by dropping fake hints. The social media was full of all kinds of people. You never knew who was watching.
He contacted three men: Jibril Kabeer AKA, JK, Garba AKA Gabby and Rilwan. These were some of his most loyal men. He had convinced them to leave the sect. He chose them because he recruited them and he knew the guiles he used to cajole them. He was glad he got them to understand that the movement was evil.

Mufty was setting up a team to not just protect himself and wife but counter some of their acts. He knew they were too big to fight by himself, but he may just have a chance to cause them a major setback or reveal something about them that could lead to their extinction.

So on that day. He knew a soldier was following him. He had asked Gabby, who resembled him in terms of body structure to wear the same dress as his. It was in the evening so when he entered the mall, it was Gabby who came out and followed by the soldier while Mufty went back to his wife.

Before then, Mufty made JK start selling caps to Alaramma juts to establish a contact. He did not only avert the insurgents, or confuse ATOF but made them take down Alaramma and a good number of insurgents. This was a major breakthrough for ATOF.

“Breakfast is ready.” Leena said with a smile. “BB”

“Thank you BB.” He said with a warm smile.

She raised her eyes.

“BB?”

“Yes, Baby Bear.”

“Nah! I am not a baby, I am a big girl.”

“There can’t be two big bears in the house. You have to be the baby bear because you need to be treated like one.”

“Treat me like a baby? I am big.”

“You are a big girl but you are my baby. Why do you think when you fall asleep sometimes while watching TV, I just carry you to the room even
when I know you could walk? Why do I feed you? Why do I rest your head on my chest and rock you to sleep. You are my baby because you are so delicate, vulnerable, sweet, cute, soft and a wife. My wife.”

She moved and held his hand. Pulled him up and he send his hand round her waist.
As they began to walk out of the room, she said, “that makes you my baby too….”

“I know Leena. The last time I felt being loved and taken care of was when my mother was still alive. I am a man but you make me feel like a pampered child.”

“Just doing my duties. Come on, let’s go and have breakfast.”

They walked leisurely to the dining room.

“Ya Allah! What is going on?” He exclaimed as he saw how she stashed the table with varieties of food.

“It’s our anniversary BB. One month into a life of delectation with the best man of my life.”

He was slender, tall with very curly hair. His thin eyes were shifty, and white. He had dark lips below hooked nose. His low side burns joined the long goatee to give him a swaggering façade. Dressed in blue caftan, he carried himself majestically towards the big gate of the house.
It was at that point he saw Adam leaning against his car. He raised his thin eyes and widened his lips into a smile.

“Adam!”

Adam who had his attention on his phone raised his face and expressed astonishment.

“Rouq-man!”

He gave Adam a hug before they shook hands.

“When did you arrive?”

“I just came back two days ago. Though I was in Abuja until yesterday. I don’t like the things that I hear around here.”

“That is what we are going through but thank God nobody will die before his time. It is not all men that go for war that die and it not all men who stay back at home live.”

“Fact! Words! Adam, so are you still single or….”

“It was one month yesterday. You just disappeared.”

“One month! Congratulations. You guys finally made it. Alhamdullillah. May Allah bless the union; give you bright and blessed children.”

“Ameen.”

“Whoa! I came back to do that too. I have being in Sweden but spent the last six months in Canada.”

“Just flexing, dude.”

“Yeah but I have to settle down. What are you doing here? I can guess. You are waiting for her: your bride.”

Adam nodded with a smile.

“I want to see….” He started but paused as the gate opened and he saw Haneefa come out. She looked different. He had not seen her in eight months. She had added weight, and looked brighter but more matured. There was something different he noticed about her.

He smiled.

“What a pleasant surprise!” Haneefa said with a smile. “when did you come back?”

He came out of his thoughts and smiled back.

“How would you know when you changed your line? Two days ago.”

“That is cool. I guess you have been having a nice time.”

“Yes but I am here for the best time.” He said and winked at Adam. “ Like Adam is having right now with his wife.”

“I know right. He and his wife are having the best moments of their lives.”

“How is Baba, Mama and everyone else?”

“Alhamdulillah. We are good.”

“I guess I will have to go and see them. Where is Leena? I guess they are leaving, right?”

“Leena is with her husband.” Hannefa said. “ and you just asked of Adam’s wife…”she smiled and gave Adam a sexy glance, “I am here, Farouq.”

Boom!

Farouq thought it was just a nightmare.

“You can’t be serious! When did you get married? To Adam? You don’t expect me to believe that, Haneefa! You can’t get married without telling me. It is not true. Stop the joke. Adam, tell her to stop it.”

“I changed my line because of you….”

“But I told you that I was coming back soon so we can get married.”

“That is the past and I must remind you that you are talking to a married woman in presence of her husband.”

Farouq began to sweat. Did he take her for granted? Was it his fault? But they had no right to do this to him. He came back for her.

“Adam is it true?”

Adam nodded. It did not make sense to Farouq. Adam was dating her best friend. How? But the only thing that resonated with him now was Haneefa was married to Adam.

His thin eyes began to radiate virulence. He felt his bile rising and began to perspire.

“You guys just made a great mistake. You just destroyed me and I will never forget that! Happy married life.”

There was a look in his eyes that scared Haneefa.

“We did nothing wrong. You could not date a girl of her age and not get more serious. You never even had a formal introduction and just left the country. You ….”

“Shut up you cheat! You traitor. You don’t tell me what to do. She knew I loved her and I still do.”

“Don’t say that again. She is my wife…”

“Really? I see you as a caretaker. She is mine and I am back.”

“Just go home. You are out of your mind now.”

Farouq clenched his fist. He felt like smacking Adam.

“I dare you to say that again.”

“I said go home!” Adam said and moved forward, his face turning grim and pugnacious. “I will not watch you say or act the way you like. Just leave us alone.”

Hanneefa moved and grabbed her husband.

“Baby lets go home please.” She said and Farouq saw the way she did it and went barmy. Haneefa?

Farouq puffed out air, turned and moved aggressively to his car, opened the car door and slammed the door forcefully.
He gave them one more glare.

“Happy married life swine. Expect a wedding gift from me.” He drove the car out with an incredible speed.

They just messed with the wrong person.

“Leena,” Haneefa said into the mouthpiece. “ I am scared . He can’t be reached on his phone. The police has not found anything. They talked to Farouq, he said he knew nothing. He denied ever threatening us.” She was crying.

“Subahanallah! When?”

“Let me talk to her.”

Leena gave the phone to Mufty.

“Tell me more about it.” He said and Leena saw a change in his expression. Haneefa began to talk. Mufty listened carefully.

“Thank you, just calm down and pray.” He said and began to add things up. Farouq….

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Insurgent by Evold: 5:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Mufty is getting back to being an assassin bit by bit. Lets see how he handles farouq
Re: The Last Insurgent by Ann2012(f): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2018
Where could Adam be?

Thanks for d update OP
Re: The Last Insurgent by tijehi(f): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please update ooo
Re: The Last Insurgent by khaifa(f): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2018
Salute Sir!
Please try to update naaaa wink
Am seeing Adnan in Manga
Re: The Last Insurgent by Teajay665(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
could farooq be one of the insurgent
Re: The Last Insurgent by khaifa(f): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please try to update

Thanks and Well done!
Re: The Last Insurgent by excelmerry: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sokodobo, irregular updates kill the drive to read your stories, pls try to be more regular in posting updates. God bless.
Re: The Last Insurgent by SokoDobo: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
excelmerry:
Sokodobo, irregular updates kill the drive to read your stories, pls try to be more regular in posting updates. God bless.

Apologies for this.

The Last Insurgent is a work in progress, reason for the irregular updates.
Re: The Last Insurgent by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
SokoDobo:

Apologies for this.

what of beneath my heart.... Or have you stopped posting
Re: The Last Insurgent by excelmerry: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
SokoDobo:

Apologies for this.

Now we understand. More inspirations fall on you wink

1 Like

Re: The Last Insurgent by omoola1122(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
SokoDobo:

Apologies for this.

abeg i cant to see more update
sokodobo more ink to ur pen
Re: The Last Insurgent by khaifa(f): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
SokoDobo Sir,
How far naaaa?
Please drop something here for us.
Thanks!
Re: The Last Insurgent by SokoDobo: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2018
Hello all. You can now read the complete version of The Last Insurgent and all other books for free.

To do so, follow marmoodarlee on Wattpad by clicking on the link below.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/marmoodarlee

After that, scroll to the ABOUT section, there is a link that takes you to Inkitt where you will find our books.

We have a new book titled MY TRUST IS FOR SALE. You will find it there. If you want to read the full version of BENEATH MY HEART, THE LAST INSURGENT and MARRIED TO A FINK for free, then follow us there. If you can download the Inkitt App, then you will read our books for free and we have so many books for your delight. We will be posting the following books soon: LAST BREATH, LETTER TO MY FATHER, YOU WON’T LIVE TO TELL AND THE LAST CHILD OF THE DEVIL. It’s free but you need the APP.

THANK YOU.

For detailed instructions on how to find our stories on Inkitt, go to Chapter 6 of MY TRUST IS FOR SALE on wattpad and see how easy it is done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Insurgent by tijehi(f): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=SokoDobo post=72640595]Hello all. You can now read the complete version of The Last Insurgent and all other books for free.

To do so, follow marmoodarlee on Wattpad by clicking on the link below.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/marmoodarlee

After that, scroll to the ABOUT section, there is a link that takes you to Inkitt where you will find our books.

We have a new book titled MY TRUST IS FOR SALE. You will find it there. If you want to read the full version of BENEATH MY HEART, THE LAST INSURGENT and MARRIED TO A FINK for free, then follow us there. If you can download the Inkitt App, then you will read our books for free and we have so many books for your delight. We will be posting the following books soon: LAST BREATH, LETTER TO MY FATHER, YOU WON’T LIVE TO TELL AND THE LAST CHILD OF THE DEVIL. It’s free but you need the APP.

THANK YOU.

For detailed instructions on how to find our stories on Inkitt, go to Chapter 6 of MY TRUST IS FOR SALE on wattpad and see how easy it is done.

Ohh, seen on watpad. Thanks a lot
Re: The Last Insurgent by ziloux: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2018
Downloaded both apps but it's still the same ending
Re: The Last Insurgent by Holluwaphlexy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
ziloux:
Downloaded both apps but it's still the same ending

What about we using windows phone

1 Like

Re: The Last Insurgent by skubido(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2018
OP the link is not going through,,, can I get the pdf

1 Like

Re: The Last Insurgent by ziloux: 1:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Pls is the last insurgent story completed on Inkitt?

1 Like

Re: The Last Insurgent by MAB84: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
ziloux:
Pls is the last insurgent story completed on Inkitt?
no because I removed it. It is ready for sale though.
Re: The Last Insurgent by MAB84: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=ziloux post=76901185]Pls is the last insurgent story completed on Inkitt?[/quote

No, I removed it. The PDF is ready ]
Re: The Last Insurgent by MAB84: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hello great minds. The last insurgent is ready. If you are interested, you can send a message to my inbox (mab84) or info.bellanbooks@gmail.com. We give it out with an extra book.Thank you
Re: The Last Insurgent by MAB84: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Holluwaphlexy:

What ab out we using windows phone

You can buy from us
Re: The Last Insurgent by Ann2012(f): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
MAB84:
no because I removed it. It is ready for sale though.

How much is it?

1 Like

Re: The Last Insurgent by Holluwaphlexy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
MAB84:

You can buy from us
I'm using an android phone now.....how much is the book
Re: The Last Insurgent by ziloux: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ann2012:

How much is it?
how can I contact you
Re: The Last Insurgent by ziloux: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Holluwaphlexy:

I'm using an android phone now.....how much is the book
how can I contact you
Re: The Last Insurgent by Ann2012(f): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
ziloux:
how can I contact you

Email: heart.maryann@yahoo.com
Re: The Last Insurgent by skubido(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Guy how far na, need the PDF
Re: The Last Insurgent by Hormohwumi(f): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
wow interestingwow interestingwow interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

With Velvet Gloves. / Your Book, Dear Ijeawele Is Dead On Arrival. Fan Tells Chimamanda On Facebook. / Diary Of A Playboy (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.