Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Advice On What To Do With This Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On What To Do With This Money (5823 Views)

Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA / This Money For My Baby Mama Upkeep - Photos / If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nairalanders I'm a popular member on this platform. So i had to create a new account to seek for this advice because I'm not happy with what i did to raise this money.

Please nairalanders. I made some money through Gee but i have never been a fan of fraud all my life. I went into that line of trade because of poverty. I came to university without a place to live was staying with my aunt but couldn't cope because it was a bit far away from school.
I had to join a friend who asked me to but after a while he asked me to leave which got me stranded and was homeless was 1 week before i left for village and stayed there and started G through a whatsapp group one of my friend added me.
I was doing konkiri to raise money for subs and feeding while bombing at the same time.

Out of 20 courses i did in my year one first and second semester I was only able to pass 5 and had 15 carryovers.
I was able to pick some money like $500 then and paid for a face me i face you room and bought one small bed and one or two stuffs and moved back to school but i was still living from hand to mouth.

Year two had almost 12 carry overs because i couldn't concentrate on my school stuffs but picked some money then and i was able to buy a Keke and placed myself on 10k weekly salary while getting serious with my school stuffs and still doing Gee.

Along the line going to my year 3 i picked some bulk money of up to 7 million naira but was only able to see 3 million because pickers ripped me off the rest with different stories.

I was able to relocate my parents and clear 40 percent of my school problems.
Now I'm in my final year and within December to February now i was able to pick almost 10 million naira in cash. I was able to get the complete money because i got all the money through bitcoin and didn't have to use the picker Route.
I was able to clear my school stuffs and carry overs 90 percent and have less than 4 carry overs to write now which I'd do in my final year second semester. I was able to clear and sort all my school issues with money and already paid for my project writing and everything. I should be the one doing all these myself and writing all my exams without a problem but lack of finances made me completely useless and couldn't keep up with school stuffs.

Now the problem i have is that i have up to 5 million plus on my binance. I have 2 million on MBA which i already considered gone because i know maxwell won't refund anything, i also have 2 million in Addy fx which I'm still receiving 300k monthly for 6 months starting last two months.
I have up to 300k on my piggyvest.
I invested in these ponzi/ investment scheme because i need a regular monthly income to always clear some bills whenever it comes..
I already made up my mind to stop yahoo. I have never been a fan of fraud, even my parents won't believe i made my money through fraud.

I have always been overly ambitious on money issues but they won't believe i opt in for fraud.
I won't mind any insults. I curse myself all nights before I sleep sometimes. Now i can't sleep at night without alcohol and drugs because i always feel guilty over the old women and men i defrauded.
It's killing me but alcohol and drugs always have a way of cheering me up.

I don't know what investment to do. I don't want to ever go back to fraud. I'm afraid Addy might stop paying anytime soon and I'd be completely lost in the world without knowing what to invest on with Millions i made.

I have tried to learn forex but it was too complicated because I was learning from an online class so i had to stop.
I know I'm a thief. I know that. I need help on investment to start up. I'm completely void of knowledge on what to do. I deleted all yahoo images and applications from my phone and laptops. I'm already completely perfect with this trade that people even beg me to teach them work but i always lie to them i don't do that.

Nairalanders please i need your help. I need to clean myself completely and start up something and live a peaceful life without having to defraud anyone.
If you think this is a fake story i can send proof of my binance wallet,piggyvest and Addy current running investment.
The last Germany woman who paid me this bulk is still wanting to send another 1000 euros for my flight back home but i told her two days ago that I'm a scammer that I'm not real. She don't believe and she was crying that I'm lying to her because we already had a video call.

Please i need help on investment to start. I don't like this life of scam

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
Right now I'm taking squadron and smoking Arizona because i can't sleep. I can't even think straight.
Just sent my parents and siblings some money for valentine but i still feel useless and evil.
My soul is hunting me.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Adeoludt(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Waiting for elders
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Peppermintflav: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tomorrow is Sunday. Go to church, answers will come.

3 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yeye boy. All you did was brag. We see between the lines bro. Maybe you feel say girls go pm you make you find their aza. They are smarter.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
I live in a two bedroom apartment in the city now. I have everything now i used to dream of. Two air conditioners in my rooms,couches,washing machine and everything. I have everything i need.i wanted to get a car but i changed my mind.
If i had gotten this money in a legal way I would have been the happiest man on earth because i know where i came from and how everything started.
I just can't think straight. I feel so wicked. Especially when i get messages from my victims who sometime write me on the Gmail hangouts account i was using then.
I feel like a killer

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bought molly of 80k two days ago and been taking a pill daily to get through this and find happiness
But it's not helping because it gives me a serious migraine after the trips clears off.
I'm always moody these days and find fun in smoking ändern alcohol.
I'm gradually killing myself. I used to be very bright. Scam made me completely empty upstairs.
I want to start up something and wipe off fraud completely out of my life

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by gfon(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Guy,you no kill person jhoor.Pray to oluwa for forgiveness and invest the money.Anybody that condems you,that's his/her business.We all are into one fraud or the other,padding of budget,ripping ur husband through the kids,increasing money for your parents while at school e.t.c. The list is endless

9 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Yeye boy. All you did was brag. We see between the lines bro. Maybe you feel say girls go pm you make you find their aza. They are smarter.
No bro not at all.
I'm not really into girls. I could stay two weeks without even thinking about sex and I'm being completely honest with you.
That's the least of my problem. I swear with my life i mean everything i say here

2 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
gfon:
Guy,you no kill person jhoor.Pray to oluwa for forgiveness and invest the money.Anybody that condems you,that's his/her business.We all are into one fraud or the other,padding of budget,ripping ur husband through the kids,increasing money for your parents while at school e.t.c. The list is endless
Bro it's hard honestly. I have tried but that guilt always hook me once in a while and i find alcohol to get over it. After it clears it comes again.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by timisquare82(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
If you dont mind we can start real estate business in Ondo state here, mail me if interested timisquare2016@gmail.com
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Godhelpme443:

No bro not at all.
I'm not really into girls. I could stay two weeks without even thinking about sex and I'm being completely honest with you.
That's the least of my problem. I swear with my life i mean everything i say here
You don't have to continue with Gee.
You can start a business that involves catering/hospitality services or trading goods.
You can also help me with any amount.
Should I drop digits?
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Xenry: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Na conscience no allow ur mind rest but you can get pass it by moving closer to God, putting urself on drugs can't help at all because when the drug wade off, the conscience is going to resume back its duty to be tormenting you.

As gfon have already stated, everybody no be saint for this world even the white ppl dem wey you people dey rip sef no holy either. so therefore,just pray for forgiveness and stop sinning no more.
Gracias

God bless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by lilvicky68(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Karma does not forgive..

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by gfon(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Godhelpme443:

Bro it's hard honestly. I have tried but that guilt always hook me once in a while and i find alcohol to get over it. After it clears it comes again.
my guy meself no holy,just have a positive mindset
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
HellVictorinho:
You don't have to continue with Gee. You can start a business that involves catering services or trading goods. You can also help me with any amount. Should I drop digits?

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by johnkey: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Godhelpme443:
Right now I'm taking squadron and smoking Arizona because i can't sleep. I can't even think straight.
Just sent my parents and siblings some money for valentine but i still feel useless and evil.
My soul is hunting me.
you can invest in the music industry and make x10 of what you have now, you will also have fame. DM if you wish to learn more.

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Badadvisor: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Allow efcc carry you dem go clear you completely then your mind go rest.
You see money you dey complain.
Mugu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Wilsonzinny(f): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Al you have to do is ask God for forgiveness and dont go bk to it...he is a merciful God n he wil pardon you...then you find business like real estate, automobile, betnaija or wears asin boutique to invest on so that u wil b gettin steady income...investment is key

2 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Xenry: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Return them back to the real owners, simple.

13 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by chris259(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Una sure say This one non be slawormir so!!

10 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Wilsonzinny(f): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Try to take your mind off thinkin by goin out to b wit people...get tinz to do for fun instead of sittin home drinkin n smokin...your own is okay u hav money n lookin for wat to do wit it, not people lik us that hav things we want to do wit our talent but no funds.
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by OGWILLS123: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Damnn niggar ! angry ..... issoright sad . i will teach you sport trading.

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Myguy abeg make i drop my AZA make ya wire me small ABEG
am zero-down now
Help a Nigga

May i drop it??

Godhelpme443
Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Limassol(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Don't give a Fucck about what people with holier than though attitude will tell you, they are some of the worst hypocrites on earth.

That said, if you are religious, depending on your faith, ask the almighty for forgiveness and move on, this will give you internal peace and quite.

As for how to use the money, I strongly suggest you emigrate to a developed country of your choice, its a decision you will be glad you made. I mean, hardship led you to it in the first place, now you are a bit comfortable, then leave this poor country. Disregard people who will tell you to start a business, economically speaking, you will face enormous challenges that could later be your undoing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
Try to take your mind off thinkin by goin out to b wit people...get tinz to do for fun instead of sittin home drinkin n smokin...your own is okay u hav money n lookin for wat to do wit it, not people lik us that hav things we want to do wit our talent but no funds.
I'm extremely introverted that's the problem.
I'm an indoor person. I don't club. I don't go to school except during exam period or something extremely important. I don't go outings..i don't visit people except i call you on the phone before hand. I have tried to go out and have fun by hanging out doing stuffs but i always find myself going back home to lock myself indoors

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by chris259(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
So finally the damn niggar!!! Guy wan repent, its all gud bro all u have to do is to seek the face of GOD he will always forgive u of all ur wrongdoings no matter the weight so just pray for direction on what u want to do in life from now on.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Myguy abeg make i drop my AZA make ya wire me small ABEG

am zero-down now

Help a Nigga

May i drop it??

Godhelpme443
I would love to help you besides it's valentine tomorrow but I'm scared i can be tracked With my bank details easily. Do you have a bitcoin wallet? I'll send you $10. That's about 4k you can sell that and use it tomorrow to chill.
Reply me here. I'll be login out of this handle soon

3 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by 7victor(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
My brother, you can do like that short man who climbed a tree to see Jesus Christ.

He promised to give 4 times the amount he defrauded a person back to him or her.

He was able to do it because he invested the money and got great profit and riches from the money.

If you cannot do that, you can still find a way of making a restitution.

Just pray that God should guide you to make a restitution and He would direct you.

Immediately you ask God for help, your peace of mind would return and God would direct you on what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by Godhelpme443: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Limassol:
Don't give a Fucck about what people with holier than though attitude will tell you, they are some of the worst hypocrites on earth.

That said, if you are religious, depending on your faith, ask the almighty for forgiveness and move on, this will give you internal peace and quite.

As for how to use the money, I strongly suggest you emigrate to a developed country of your choice, its a decision you will be glad you made. I mean, hardship led you to it in the first place, now you are a bit comfortable, then leave this poor country. Disregard people who will tell you to start a business, economically speaking, you will face enormous challenges that could later be your undoing.
I'm making attempts to but i don't know the right way to go about this.
I don't want to fall into the hands of scammers.
I already applied for an international passport but I don't know the next step to take after that. I'm very mindful of scammers parading as traveling agents cos in my year two i lost some money while trying to leave for UAE.
And it was my fried who defrauded me with working visa and all that. Almost 400k.
Everything is confusing. I can get 10 million in cash if i,can liquidate everything i have but i don't even know what and what to do about the relocation plans.

3 Likes

Re: Advice On What To Do With This Money by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Godhelpme443

Lemme check my friend own abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? / Advance pre-intimacy Techniques to Win Her Mind and Body / Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.