Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? (50597 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by forgiveness: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
I have never heard any from him and will love to watch any and if you have, kindly share because Youtube is not having any in their archive

It seems he doesn't have any plan for the state. He is riding on his father and brother's fame. It will be disastrous.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by DeBiafran: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaha nwanne idi wicked ooo

BiafranBushBoy:

Aregbe that articulated, what did he do?

Get out!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Olril18(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2018
skedman:
odee he has the best secondary school in the whole of nigeria not even lagos can contest. Dont be bias please visit osun one day
ashunu,best secondary school without results, that na school?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Melody25: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Another APC wailer
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by adisabarber(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Senator Ademola Adeleke: Has Anyone Ever Listen To His Campaign Speech?

Please am not trying to create a debate but was just curious that I have not seen any video where he was campaigning and articulating his plan.

If you know any, kindly share, please!!!

So na now you just dey find campaign speech. Wetin you wan take am do? You want to listen to campaign after election.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by WorldChanger7: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Am surprised how an ordinary simple question of share a video of his campaigns has turned into an argument!

More surprising is the manner at which electorate is not concerned with the plan of politicians and how they intend to achieve it but rather are only interested in the name and money (even when politicians use deceased people pictures on postal).

I believe members of Nairaland are intellectual and have the opportunity to guide the general public on how they need to hold elected politician responsible and accountable for proper governance rather than ranting and insulting one another!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Corrinthians(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2018
biafranation:
The good thing about running against APC with the level of failure they have nationally and in Osun, someone like Adeleke with F9 in 7 subjects, unarticulated manifesto and with moves like Nicki Minaj will win. The people are saying anything even Davido as Governor but APC.
What concerns you people with Osun state or Yorubaland? You guys are the most confused beings I've ever seen my entire life.

They asked a question about Adeleke, an important one for that matter, and before we know it, you south easterners are all over the thread talking trash.

Spits .

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by adisabarber(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Am surprised how an ordinary simple question of share a video of his campaigns has turned into an argument!

More surprising is the manner at which electorate is not concerned with the plan of politicians and how they intend to achieve it but rather are only interested in the name and money (even when politicians use deceased people pictures on postal).

I believe members of Nairaland are intellectual and have the opportunity to guide the general public on how they need to hold elected politician responsible and accountable for proper governance rather than ranting and insulting one another!

Looking for campaign speech after an election is abnormal. If not for the re-run in some wards the election would have been over.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by ikorodureporta: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2018
I wnt d clown to win. He wl do better than Fayose in terms of peopletainment cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by brenister10: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I have been in Ede for 3 weeks as an observer and working on a Contract, Demola Adeleke has never said anything for himself,

His manifesto on his page is also full of lies, 3 places he claimed to have rehabilitated in Ede and it was full of Lies

For people it's emotion, not common sense, they just want APC out with the hopes that money will start dropping from ever leaf or tree, but believe me it'll get worse when/ IF PDP re-attains power

And if this sensible thread makes FP , get ready for more insults and double standards, then you'll understand the real meaning of this comment ??

Talking about double standards, these same people telling you campaign promises don't mean anything or matter are the ones who started calling APC supporters zombies because Buhari did not make $1 to 1NGN , if there's no promise, how will you old the school dropout accountable for his administration ??

Where in Ede are you please?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2018
Otunba2004:
you're stupid for not saying the truth, according to your nonsense story you went ede for contract, were you not paid for the contract? Worker were not paid for the work they have done, Osun workers voted out APC simply because they are hungry, how do you expect them to still vote for the same party,, they don't mind who is coming to the state seat,, reasoning with your brain man.

Your father must be stupid for giving birth to a disappointment like you , If you continue insulting me , i will keep insulting you

Now back to topic , During the construction of AU senate building , I was part of a team of contractors , i oversaw building / masonry , tiling and painting , overall , i worked on completing each project , We completed Adeleke's job with loans and our monies , Dupe collected our money from Chairman (Deji) and did not pay us , that's why i left Adeleke's job , and i am still being owed over 800k

Yes people are hungry , but did you factor in the fact the Osun's allocation has reduced ? How much is Osun generating , How many people pay their taxes ? How many businessmen use Lagos-Osun rail to bring their products to Osun state ? how many farms capable of feeding a whole city are operative ?? How many industries are currently operative in the state ?? If this will justify my claims, i have been to Atapara , Ogberin to look for workers, i know people who are certified aluminium workers , Tailors , bricklayers but most of them prefer Okada to hard labor

If you live in Osun or you've been to Ede , you will be able to verify these facts by yourself, but i am sure you don't , like every other bastard insulting APC in Osun state, you think Aregbe caused your problems and you'd rather continue your ''Tuale Baba'' for PDP people while they give you 4 bottles of beer and 500 naira to sustain yourself for the day

I work , i earn my living, i hardly get painting jobs or contracts like before , but when i do, i save up and try to invest in other business , I do not wait for Buhari or Aregbe or APC to give me any bonus , All i ask is for stable electricity (I am in the process of buying a used S9 Antminer ~ if your father knows what that is ) I want good roads , no potholes , I want street lights , i want stable water , i want job security , I want free and standard education for all students, I want research labs and self learning centres accross the state for everybody , not just the rich and opportuned , If possible , i would apply for loan to run farms here in Ede, they have fertile lands in their villages , i want farmers to have access to tractors and harvesters, fertilizers and cheap transport of goods to the main town

I love my state , I love my country and NO PDP is not the answer

On a good day i don't insult people , but if you insult me again , i will insult you , your generation , your ancestors and everything you stand for

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2018
You think say i dey fear ??

I am at Oke-gada , in front of lost glory hostel , i am heading to barracks , any problems ?

brenister10:

Where in Ede are you please?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2018
At the Peril of good people in Osun ?

That sounds really sensible
ikorodureporta:
I wnt d clown to win. He wl do better than Fayose in terms of peopletainment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by 3kay945(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Senator Ademola Adeleke: Has Anyone Ever Listen To His Campaign Speech?

Please am not trying to create a debate but was just curious that I have not seen any video where he was campaigning and articulating his plan.

If you know any, kindly share, please!!!

Haven't you watched his dancing videos

Seriously, I don't know o. But he should have done some since he isn't crippled.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by EweduAfonja(f): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Please with all apologies, I just want to listen to it and I don't think it should result into an insult.

can't you obey simple instruction..
he said you should get out.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by akpanbaba: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2018
What speech do you want from a man who got F9 in English?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by daninphilo(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2018
e7ejinima:

There's no insult in what he posted. He only asked you to get out!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Modarun(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2018
Jiang:

My brother that's Nigeria for you woh. Get ready to receive the insult of ur life, just for asking a reasonable question

you guys dnt have any shame at all. You campaigned for someone who flouted our laws by submitting affidavit instead of his real cridentials, you said if he presented NEPA bill you will still vote him. He never spoke any intellegent thing through out his campaign in 2015, yet you voted him in droves. Now you are angry cos someone else is using your standards to attain power. You all are just hypocritical clowns.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by brenister10: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
You think say i dey fear ??

I am at Oke-gada , in front of lost glory hostel , i am heading to barracks , any problems ?

I want come kidnap you. Lol. But to be candid, Aregbesola's inability to pay salaries really messed up his administration and gave Adeleke rays of hope.
People are tired of him and unfortunately, he has created a big problem for the incoming administration.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Joystark(f): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2018
e7ejinima:

There's no insult in what he posted. He only asked you to get out!

Lol
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2018
hello there.......
DAntivirus:

Hello...
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Ake1: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2018
I've listened where he said he'll dance to government House.

No bi campaign promise bi that?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2018
He didn't orchestrate not paying salaries , 28 states owed salaries when Jonathan was leaving presidency and most of them still haven't paid it up yet
brenister10:

I want come kidnap you. Lol. But to be candid, Aregbesola's inability to pay salaries really messed up his administration and gave Adeleke rays of hope.
People are tired of him and unfortunately, he has created a big problem for the incoming administration.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by princenaira(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2018
What did you do with Buhari's speech

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by 3kay945(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2018
skedman:
odee he has the best secondary school in the whole of nigeria not even lagos can contest. Dont be bias please visit osun one day

Sorry, I thought he didn't pay the teachers' salaries? If yes, then how would that school be "best" among anything

Student don't just learn by themselves. They need good, sound motivated teachers to drive something meaningful into their heads. cool

Otherwise, the set of beautiful building/classrooms (if exist) will only be a social gathering for gisting/gossiping among others. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by luvmijeje(f): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2018
This thread really brings out my curiosity. Where is his campaign speech? Has he never spoken publicly?

I know this is stupid but I've heard Davido speak publicly and he's okay, so I am expecting his uncle to be better than him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Misterdhee1(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Your father must be stupid for giving birth to a disappointment like you , If you continue insulting me , i will keep insulting you

Now back to topic , During the construction of AU senate building , I was part of a team of contractors , i oversaw building / masonry , tiling and painting , overall , i worked on completing each project , We completed Adeleke's job with loans and our monies , Dupe collected our money from Chairman (Deji) and did not pay us , that's why i left Adeleke's job , and i am still being owed over 800k

Yes people are hungry , but did you factor in the fact the Osun's allocation has reduced ? How much is Osun generating , How many people pay their taxes ? How many businessmen use Lagos-Osun rail to bring their products to Osun state ? how many farms capable of feeding a whole city are operative ?? How many industries are currently operative in the state ?? If this will justify my claims, i have been to Atapara , Ogberin to look for workers, i know people who are certified aluminium workers , Tailors , bricklayers but most of them prefer Okada to hard labor

If you live in Osun or you've been to Ede , you will be able to verify these facts by yourself, but i am sure you don't , like every other bastard insulting APC in Osun state, you think Aregbe caused your problems and you'd rather continue your ''Tuale Baba'' for PDP people while they give you 4 bottles of beer and 500 naira to sustain yourself for the day

I work , i earn my living, i hardly get painting jobs or contracts like before , but when i do, i save up and try to invest in other business , I do not wait for Buhari or Aregbe or APC to give me any bonus , All i ask is for stable electricity (I am in the process of buying a used S9 Antminer ~ if your father knows what that is ) I want good roads , no potholes , I want street lights , i want stable water , i want job security , I want free and standard education for all students, I want research labs and self learning centres accross the state for everybody , not just the rich and opportuned , If possible , i would apply for loan to run farms here in Ede, they have fertile lands in their villages , i want farmers to have access to tractors and harvesters, fertilizers and cheap transport of goods to the main town

I love my state , I love my country and NO PDP is not the answer

On a good day i don't insult people , but if you insult me again , i will insult you , your generation , your ancestors and everything you stand for
Bro, many of them are programmed to hate. They won't listen to you. Stop wasting your time. You will be surprised to know that the guy you quoted is even from one village in anambra

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Ioannes:
Lol. Speech indeed.

We know he can dance though. We've seen him dance. That should be enough for the people of Osun.

They will spend the next 4 years dancing away their sorrows and hunger pangs.
OmG. cheesy
I laughed so hard at this bro.
Your funny.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by DAntivirus: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
hello there.......
sent you a message... hope you're not too busy
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Ake1: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2018
English f9 grin grin >: grin
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Please with all apologies, I just want to listen to it and I don't think it should result into an insult.

He neither a public speaker nor an orator.

He talks with his feet and legs. He doesn’t need vocabularies and long talks to wow his audience. When his legs and feet start moving, his audience get mesmerised by the wobbly fats around his mid section and fat cheeks.

What more can the people of Osun want. This man will dance away your worries after maintaining and consolidating his huge BMI with their treasury.

Vote wisely. Cast your vote for the 30 billion dynasty. He will twerk your miseries away.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by hush15: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I have been in Ede for 3 weeks as an observer and working on a Contract, Demola Adeleke has never said anything for himself,

His manifesto on his page is also full of lies, 3 places he claimed to have rehabilitated in Ede and it was full of Lies

For people it's emotion, not common sense, they just want APC out with the hopes that money will start dropping from ever leaf or tree, but believe me it'll get worse when/ IF PDP re-attains power

And if this sensible thread makes FP , get ready for more insults and double standards, then you'll understand the real meaning of this comment ??

Talking about double standards, these same people telling you campaign promises don't mean anything or matter are the ones who started calling APC supporters zombies because Buhari did not make $1 to 1NGN , if there's no promise, how will you old the school dropout accountable for his administration ??

whatever, when we get to that bridge, will will cross it again.

we are tired of APC, go tell your paymasters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN / Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" / Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.