Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? (50595 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by jaxxy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Excuse me, but the way i see it , and the way every normal Nigerian should see it is this

Campaign speeches and Campaign promises are legal agreements and are binding , either in writing or in speeches , as such every contestant must be ready to keep to their part of the contract, like i mentioned earlier If Campaign promise / speech was ''cheap talk'' people won't hate buhari today , despite the fact that herdsmen have stopped attacking, corruption is reducing , there's daily supply of crude oil , Boko haram is practically gone ... some people still want 20M jobs promised , it was on every lagos bus in form of campaign sticker , even though there has to be infrastructures and industries to support that job creation, NPower is now enough for some people , and some people still want $1 to be 1 NGN within 3 years, so unless we choose to be hypocrites , campaign promises are why we choose who we vote for

as for your comment about Buhari , i'll literally give you 4 youtube videos of buhari speaking of his plans for Nigeria

Like I said a good campaign speech is supposed to be the norm bt that’s not the reality in as it were in Nigeria. However I’m sure there is a manifesto.

I agree with ur points except on the highlighted parts which I think is an insult on the intelligence of Nigerians. Do u know how many people still getting bombed and herdsmen killings are not yet settled forget that. Many things seem Normal now because elections are approaching.

Do not re enforce failure. This party came in with too much goodwill that has been wasted and squandered on bad policies, incompetence, divisions and meaningless party power chaos.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by highqueen(f): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
seunmsg:
This OP is on a goose chase. It is easier to find water in mars than to find a campaign speech of senator Adeleke. Someone who failed to contribute to any discussion on the floor of the senate for over a year now is the person you want to hear his campaign speech, you go wait tire. Dude just go about dancing and that's all.
hypocrite, but you are supporting someone with only nepa bill undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by hush15: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Exactly the mentality Jonathan had when he was doling out monies

People don't become people by crossing the bridge , they make plans and work towards it

You just lost any amount of respect i had for you with this comment

Bye bye

Sorry, i didnt know you had respect for me now. Oya sorry but na Bubu and your friends you suppose they tell this one to now. Na them no dey get respect for anything that doesnt work out in their favor. Not rule of law, not peoples votes, not ordinary person defection, even freedom of speech or person opinion, dem turn am to witchhunt.

Make i tell you, since the day when Channel don dey broadcast, never i see where channels will put a disclaimer notice on their screen for public during political talk shows and forums but in recent times, them don dey put, hope you are aware embarassed . you suppose don loose your respect for these people since but na me wey be your padi you come dey loose respect for!!!!

;DOya sowwie ehn biko...
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by 12345baba(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
All the campaign wey u done here wetin e do for u?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by zomby(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
mysteryman2014:
Adeleke is a grassroot politician, he will communicate in the language the grassroot understands while his deputy will take care of the cerebral issues

That is not how it works in Nigeria.
Can anyone give me the name of Ayo Fayose’s deputy?

We are talking about a governor of a state and not a manager of a restaurant.
Do you even think Senator Adeleke has the qualifications to work in any Nigerian banks?
You can’t give this dude a bank job in Nigeria, but the Osun people think he has what it takes to lead a state...
Unbelievable!!! You get what you vote for...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
highqueen:

hypocrite, but you are supporting someone with only nepa bill undecided undecided

You people and this "nepa bill" nonsense is ridiculous. I don't particularly rate Buhari's intellect highly, but it's a fact Buhari served in the high command of Nigeria's military as a Major General and it's a fact he was trained as an officer in Nigeria, the UK and the US Army War College. That is highly skilled, highly professional training which I would even rate higher than a university degree in Nigeria. There is no similarity at all with a high school dropout who couldn't make ordinary O'level papers.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by highqueen(f): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

You people and this "nepa bill" nonsense is ridiculous. I don't particularly rate Buhari's intellect highly, but it's a fact Buhari served in the high command of Nigeria's military as a Major General and it's a fact he was trained as an officer in Nigeria, the UK and the US Army War College. That is highly skilled, highly professional training which I would even rate higher than a university degree in Nigeria. There is no similarity at all with a high school dropout who couldn't make ordinary O'level papers.
just shut up pease, onething with you buharist is that yu cant defend the lifeless dullard without sounding like a zombie, where is the gworo chewing cowhari's waec certificate?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by CaptainFM1: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lol....Good wine needs no bush!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by WebSurfer(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Olatunji1929:
you that passed waec with 9As what have you achieved with your miserable product of malpractice result
olexjay:
you that got 9 A's in waec show us your achievements
Do you know me? If not, shut up
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by kennykg(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
The problem with Nigeria is not the leaders but we Nigerians.
Because pmb allegedly doesn't have a certificate does it mean we should support does who have less of a certificate, really ?
Two wrongs don't make it right ?
This exactly why we still a 3rd world developing nation, other African countries that went through war have left us behind.

Voting cause of hate, sympathy ,loyalty, etc but forgotten there is a rippel effect.

Does saying pmb promised this and that which he hasn't done atleast he said those and we using it as a denominator for his performance. What would we rate adeleke with?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by mysteryman2014: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
zomby:

mysteryman2014:
Adeleke is a grassroot politician, he will communicate in the language the grassroot understands while his deputy will take care of the cerebral issues

That is not how it works in Nigeria.
Can anyone give me the name of Ayo Fayose’s deputy?

We are talking about a governor of a state and not a manager of a restaurant.
Do you even think Senator Adeleke has the qualifications to work in any Nigerian banks?
You can’t give this dude a bank job in Nigeria, but the Osun people think he has what it takes to lead a state...
Unbelievable!!! You get what you vote for...

Bros this is democracy, the will of the peep prevails.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by biggie73(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nigerians deserve all her uneducated, NYSC dodgers and crooks. A man cannot give what he does not have.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by GoldHorse(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
With the comments I am reading here I, unfortunately, for the first time in my life, have to say and agree that Nigeria is doomed. Biafra (if eventually actualized) is "doomer"!

If you get chance to leave please go and pack your bags.

We don't have youths in Nigeria we have f. O. O. L. S!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Olril18(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Continue tasting , Jonathan suffered your family for 8 years for not saving when the crude price was profitable , he also failed to pay 28 states their allocation for 8 months before his exit from presidency

Osun state has to be industrialized , and that involves massive constructions good roads and electricity, we all can't keep waiting for 5th of next month before our state comes alive, if you don't like APC or Aregbe , your choice
oloshi, opuroo, olee.. our eyes don clear now...

we are the that sent aregbe to use our future to borrow money abi?
wereee gbogbo... Jonathan was lied against, we believed them, 3 years later, the idiotic cows of daura are still lying against the innocent man..
and Jonathan is not the cause of all your problem, he was only there for 5yrs not 8
asunuu

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Olril18(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
datproject:

Keep consoling yourself for nothing. Who is telling you that Adeleke will not owe workers when he enters? Will he use his personal money or Davido money to pay them when the money is not there. Did any governor intentionally wanted to owe workers? As much as Fayose loved his people, did he not owe workers? Even in the south-shouth oil regions, are there not governors that are still owing workers ? If Adeleke keeps paying salary alone without developing infrastructure due to lack of fund, people will still abuse and insult him. I give him one year or less, before people begin to abuse him and davido will have his own share if the man performs woefully, which may affect the chance of Davido in using the same campaign strategy for himself or other political candidates. First, he has no right to fight corruption because people will remind him about his waec/neck saga, that he has cases to answer. His eyes will clear when Osun people begin to insult him for non performance in the nearest future, I wonder if crime will not increase during his tenure. If he finally wins, I wish him best, but he should remember that much difficult task, which dancing alone can not resolve is ahead for the next four years.
shut the hell up.... apooda oshi..
so we should vote for a party that has failed us for solid eight years...you are even dumb you made reference to Ekiti?
did fayose not loose?
so aregbe did the same but we must vote for his party, see logic..
tinubu goats.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Dee60: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Has anyone heard any campaign speech by the APC man? I have not!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by divinelove(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Senator Ademola Adeleke: Has Anyone Ever Listen To His Campaign Speech?

Please am not trying to create a debate but was just curious that I have not seen any video where he was campaigning and articulating his plan.

If you know any, kindly share, please!!!

I have many videos where he is dancing, can provide it if you need one. grin
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Dgovernor88: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Speech indeed, since 1960 how many of them ( politicians) have ever said something during their campaign and fulfill it. For me I will say it's better for them not to make any promises during campaign and do what is in their mind once they're being elected, than to make a promise without fulfillment. Perhaps we are not in the western world where they campaign and do exactly what they say.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Olril18(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
zomby:
Just because you do not like Aregbesola doesn’t mean that Osun people should elect a dude that clearly has no agenda or anything to offer.
Apart from dancing around town, I do not believe that senator Adeleke can even properly articulate his plans for the Osun people. He has no record of any business, no record of a job, he hardly finished secondary school and I will not be surprised if the dude can’t spell his middle name.

We are in 2018, not 1802, I think at this point in time Osun people deserve to move forward, but electing this dude is an indication of a major back sliding.

If I am wrong may God forgive me.
God will not even forgive an apoodaa like you who want people to continue with half salary and suffering for another eight years.
plz show us Buhari campaign promises videos..
once a zombie always a zombie.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
highqueen:

just shut up pease, onething with you buharist is that yu cant defend the lifeless dullard without sounding like a zombie, where is the gworo chewing cowhari's waec certificate?

I'm not a Buharist. On the contrary, I'd vote anyone above him today in an election because he has failed. That doesn't mean I'd be spewing playground nonsense about "nepa bill". I can bet Buhari has far more academic training than most of you cretins that ramble on about his "nepa bill" certificate. Whether he has WAEC certificate or not, he undertook officer training in the Uk and the US Army War College and was commissioned as an officer of the Nigerian Army up to the level of Major General. Tell me which school you went to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by delpee(f): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
skedman:
odee he has the best secondary school in the whole of nigeria not even lagos can contest. Dont be bias please visit osun one day

Secondary school with unpaid teachers producing half baked students. Osun was 29th on the WAEC list!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Olril18(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dee60:

Has anyone heard any campaign speech by the APC man? I have not!
exactly bro.. stuvpid people..
they call him dancing senator yet aregbe is not only a better dancer, he combines his own dancing with singing foul,toutish and disgraceful songs...
we like our dancing senator like that.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by davidque: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
You must mean campaign dance, yes we have "listened" to it...all na dance no talk, no one knows what he wants to do for the state
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Olril18(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I'm not a Buharist. On the contrary, I'd vote anyone above him today in an election because he has failed. That doesn't mean I'd be spewing playground nonsense about "nepa bill". I can bet Buhari has far more academic training than most of you cretins that ramble on about his "nepa bill" certificate. Whether he has WAEC certificate or not, he undertook officer training in the Uk and the US Army War College and was commissioned as an officer of the Nigerian Army up to the level of Major General. Tell me which school you went to.
nonsense post..why then does he find it hard to present a certificate with all these academic qualifications you ascribed to him
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by delpee(f): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
I feel sad for Osun. No reasonable campaign promises from the candidates. The debate was uninspiring too. They've found themselves caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. They just have to make a choice.

Adeleke still has the certificate issue anyway.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by seangy4konji: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Senator Ademola Adeleke: Has Anyone Ever Listen To His Campaign Speech?

Please am not trying to create a debate but was just curious that I have not seen any video where he was campaigning and articulating his plan.

If you know any, kindly share, please!!!
is coming.

Just wait.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by onlytiles(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
PMB and APC that delivered a well articulated campaign speech are the ones you should be asking to show you how they have implimented them.

meanwhile contact us for your industrial and domestic pest control and Fumigation Services that is very effective for eradication of bed bugs, mosquitoes, rats and all other pests. 08169606527(watsapp enabled
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by onlytiles(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I have been in Ede for 3 weeks as an observer and working on a Contract, Demola Adeleke has never said anything for himself,

His manifesto on his page is also full of lies, 3 places he claimed to have rehabilitated in Ede and it was full of Lies

For people it's emotion, not common sense, they just want APC out with the hopes that money will start dropping from every leaf or tree, but believe me it'll get worse when/ IF PDP re-attains power

And if this sensible thread makes FP , get ready for more insults and double standards, then you'll understand the real meaning of this comment ??

Talking about double standards, these same people telling you campaign promises don't mean anything or matter are the ones who started calling APC supporters zombies because Buhari did not make $1 to 1NGN , if there's no promise, how will you hold the school dropout accountable for his administration ??

and you said you are an observer.
1 observer should be apolitical, 2 you said you have been there for 3 weeks, doing what exactly, buying PVC's that you didn't actually succeed in

meanwhile contact us for your industrial and domestic pest control and Fumigation Services that is very effective for eradication of bed bugs, mosquitoes, rats and all other pests. 08169606527(watsapp enabled
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Reference(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
As usual he will have none, the people ask for none and thus he will do none eventually. Yet he was abke.to gather over 200,000 votes of those obviously blinded by the tears of their present sorrows.

I tell you someone needs to grow some brains, make the sacrifices to make this democracy work. The people of Osun definiely are not asking these folks real questions.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by tealaw(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
only numbskulls will vote for this man.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Olatunji1929: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
WebSurfer:
Do you know me? If not, shut up
who the hell are you!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus / VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN / Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.