Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? (50627 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Switruth: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I don't mingle with idiots , your response does not tally with the topic or my previous comment , you also have no facts to confirm or dispel my earlier comment so kindly fuckoff

You’re a bleeding demon. You don’t make sense with your response. Gave you a response and you rose up to act like a solar infested dog. Your name is written on water. Now breeze out.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
IamZod:

OmG. cheesy
I laughed so hard at this bro.
Your funny.

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Lomprico2: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
The BMCs have been unleashed for smear campaign.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I have been in Ede for 3 weeks as an observer and working on a Contract, Demola Adeleke has never said anything for himself,

His manifesto on his page is also full of lies, 3 places he claimed to have rehabilitated in Ede and it was full of Lies

For people it's emotion, not common sense, they just want APC out with the hopes that money will start dropping from ever leaf or tree, but believe me it'll get worse when/ IF PDP re-attains power

And if this sensible thread makes FP , get ready for more insults and double standards, then you'll understand the real meaning of this comment ??

Talking about double standards, these same people telling you campaign promises don't mean anything or matter are the ones who started calling APC supporters zombies because Buhari did not make $1 to 1NGN , if there's no promise, how will you old the school dropout accountable for his administration ??

I believe campaign speech are good bt they are also just words so we can not totally depend on them either.

I have never heard Buharis campaign speech anywhere and even the ones accredited to him or said on his behalf he has come out to deny ever saying such so what exactly do we do now?

To me Campaign speech and dancing are just thesame thing as far as Nigeria is concerned. They are just means to win the elections. The actions after that is what really matters. Talk is cheap bro
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Minjim: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Am surprised how an ordinary simple question of share a video of his campaigns has turned into an argument!

More surprising is the manner at which electorate is not concerned with the plan of politicians and how they intend to achieve it but rather are only interested in the name and money (even when politicians use deceased people pictures on postal).

I believe members of Nairaland are intellectual and have the opportunity to guide the general public on how they need to hold elected politician responsible and accountable for proper governance rather than ranting and insulting one another!

You are referring to Nairaland memebers of about 4 years ago.

This Forum has been infiltrated by immatured delinquents

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Larryslim(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Senator Ademola Adeleke: Has Anyone Ever Listen To His Campaign Speech?

Please am not trying to create a debate but was just curious that I have not seen any video where he was campaigning and articulating his plan.

If you know any, kindly share, please!!!
If you're very desperate to know you'll go online and search and stop disgracing yourself on a public forum like this!
And I support the first comment,Just stfu!
And get out!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Joshillion(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
It is unimaginable how people think. You don't know his plans for Osun state and yet you are criticizing someone who is simply asking for it, how do you intend to measure his performance after 4 years. If he doesn't do anything, you have no right to complain. Afterall, he didn't promise to do anything other than to dance. Nobody should complain after four years o. I'm not speaking in favour of any party, just a rational thought.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by KingRagnar: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
This man does not make speeches, he makes dance moves. He plans to dance to the government house in Osun, same reason why I find it disbelieving that they could come out with such votes, when all he does is dancing, lacks focus and intuition. He will only turn Osun to a club

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Olatunji1929: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
WebSurfer:
Somebody that failed common WAEC
you that passed waec with 9As what have you achieved with your miserable product of malpractice result

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by KingRagnar: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
This man does not make speeches, he makes dance moves. He plans to dance to the government house in Osun, same reason why I find it disbelieving that they could come out with such votes, when all he does is dancing, lacks focus and intuition. He will only turn Osun to a clubbing state
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by toluwalana1: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I have been in Ede for 3 weeks as an observer and working on a Contract, Demola Adeleke has never said anything for himself,

His manifesto on his page is also full of lies, 3 places he claimed to have rehabilitated in Ede and it was full of Lies

For people it's emotion, not common sense, they just want APC out with the hopes that money will start dropping from every leaf or tree, but believe me it'll get worse when/ IF PDP re-attains power

And if this sensible thread makes FP , get ready for more insults and double standards, then you'll understand the real meaning of this comment ??

Talking about double standards, these same people telling you campaign promises don't mean anything or matter are the ones who started calling APC supporters zombies because Buhari did not make $1 to 1NGN , if there's no promise, how will you hold the school dropout accountable for his administration ??
.u too get brain.. thumbs up... some1 hu fails to keep a promise can be held accountable..

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by agrovick(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Both parties don't have plans for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by budusky05(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Do you think he has a blueprint?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by GSA01: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
The truth is Rauf did not perform well in Osun state in terms of salary payment, and its really unfortunate that a more intelligent and brilliant Oyetola is loosing to a dancing Adeleke who has nothing to offer apart from Dance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by keryj(f): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:

Please am not trying to create a debate but was just curious that I have not seen any video where he was campaigning and articulating his plan.

Buhari needs to present his campaign speech. because now they are claiming that they didnt make many of those promises. all politicians seems to be learning from the master of lies
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
e7ejinima:

There's no insult in what he posted. He only asked you to get out!
this guy Don Kee me
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Thanks , i appreciate the kind words
toluwalana1:
.u too get brain.. thumbs up... some1 hu fails to keep a promise can be held accountable..
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
The OP asked a good question. And the responses he has gotten is what should show anyone that Nigeria is hopeless. I don't say that as an insult to the country, but I mean it literally. There is no hope. If the electorate are this stewpid to be so cavalier about the plans of an aspiring politician, they are just hopeless and hopeless leaders are produced by a hopeless electorate - so I guess we all deserve each other. The OP's question is a serious one and shouldn't be a matter of PDP vs APC: 2 rotten parties. It's a simple matter of leadership capacity.

I must admit that such is my disillusionment with the failures of this APC administration that I wanted them to lose everywhere, and I certainly wanted them to lose the Osun elections, but I must admit the OP's good question piqued my curiosity as to why I have never heard Adeleke speak before, when challengers should be on our TV's even more than incumbents.
you just nail the whole scenario. Nigerians of the 21st century vote for sympathy and not what the elected leaders will achieve. this always get me worried
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Themandator: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:

His body language is enough ... Buhari toured the entire country and it is on record that the total time he spent speaking all over the country was less than an hour.

You guys relied on his body language. So for Adeleke, his body language is even more stronger.... Osun will dance again ...
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
jaxxy:

I believe campaign speech are good bt they are also just words so we can not totally depend on them either.

I have never heard Buharis campaign speech anywhere and even the ones accredited to him or said on his behalf he has come out to deny ever saying such so what exactly do we do now?

To me Campaign speech and dancing are just thesame thing as far as Nigeria is concerned. They are just means to win the elections. The actions after that is what really matters. Talk is cheap bro

Excuse me, but the way i see it , and the way every normal Nigerian should see it is this

Campaign speeches and Campaign promises are legal agreements and are binding , either in writing or in speeches , as such every contestant must be ready to keep to their part of the contract, like i mentioned earlier If Campaign promise / speech was ''cheap talk'' people won't hate buhari today , despite the fact that herdsmen have stopped attacking, corruption is reducing , there's daily supply of crude oil , Boko haram is practically gone ... some people still want 20M jobs promised , it was on every lagos bus in form of campaign sticker , even though there has to be infrastructures and industries to support that job creation, NPower is now enough for some people , and some people still want $1 to be 1 NGN within 3 years, so unless we choose to be hypocrites , campaign promises are why we choose who we vote for

as for your comment about Buhari , i'll literally give you 4 youtube videos of buhari speaking of his plans for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Delaw135: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Xisnin:

So says a Buhari supporter. You must be choking with cognitive dissonance.
grammar does not translate to sense, the op has Raised a very important question and that does not mean he is a buhari supporter

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
What you wrote earlier is a response ?? You literally called me a liar for posting what i know my facts tally with timeline of events in Osun because i literally live close by the Adeleke's

and i told you to fuckoff if you do not have any counter evidence, instead of giving your own account you called me demon, a bleeding demon, an infested dog and co , if i report you or i invite a moderator and you get banned, you'll create another profile to be crying that moderators are biased i do not want your mentions if you do not have any evidence to counter my claim, so fuckoff is a compliment

If you don't desist though , i might just call on someone to judge this issue for us

Switruth:

You’re a bleeding demon. You don’t make sense with your response. Gave you a response and you rose up to act like a solar infested dog. Your name is written on water. Now breeze out.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nbote:
What Exactly do U want to to with his campaign speech?? Haven't U heard campaign speeches before or U jus want to start an argument of whether he can speak well or not.. Are U asking for his speech now becos he won or becos U are genuinely interested or U want to believe he cannot address Osun ppl in Yoruba? Our President is yet to sit down for a Presidential media chat or even a debate but dat is not a problem becos some of u believe in his body language
Yet our president gave a campaign speech before coming to power on several occasions including previous presidential elections he lost to Yaradua and Jonathan
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by MinCeteris: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Please with all apologies, I just want to listen to it and I don't think it should result into an insult.

If not insult, what do you expect from a Biafran bush boy?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by bronx07: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:

Did you here Buhari's campaign speech or even debate during his campaign? Yet you voted him... #This is Nigeria #leafitalone
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by JuanDeDios: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
biafranation:
The good thing about running against APC with the level of failure they have nationally and in Osun, someone like Adeleke with F9 in 7 subjects, unarticulated manifesto and with moves like Nicki Minaj will win. The people are saying anything even Davido as Governor but APC.
That's the problem. We've got to the stage of anything but the incumbent, just as we were in 2015.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Switruth: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
What you wrote earlier is a response ?? You literally called me a liar for posting what i know my facts tally with timeline of events in Osun because i literally live close by the Adeleke's

and i told you to fuckoff if you do not have any counter evidence, instead of giving your own account you called me demon, a bleeding demon, an infested dog and co , if i report you or i invite a moderator and you get banned, you'll create another profile to be crying that moderators are biased i do not want your mentions if you do not have any evidence to counter my claim, so fuckoff is a compliment

If you don't desist though , i might just call on someone to judge this issue for us

What’s Bleep off? You can call INEC for all I care.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by zomby(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Just because you do not like Aregbesola doesn’t mean that Osun people should elect a dude that clearly has no agenda or anything to offer.
Apart from dancing around town, I do not believe that senator Adeleke can even properly articulate his plans for the Osun people. He has no record of any business, no record of a job, he hardly finished secondary school and I will not be surprised if the dude can’t spell his middle name.

We are in 2018, not 1802, I think at this point in time Osun people deserve to move forward, but electing this dude is an indication of a major back sliding.

If I am wrong may God forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by sarcasticdude(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Am confused is it campaign speech or campaign dance cheesy cheesy
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by stagger: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
mysteryman2014:
Adeleke is a grassroot politician, he will communicate in the language the grassroot understands while his deputy will take care of the cerebral issues.

Dat's all!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by bigjj: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bad belle, I know he is better than Buhari in all standards, yet Buhari is ruling the whole federation.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Excuse me, but the way i see it , and the way every normal Nigerian should see it is this

Campaign speeches and Campaign promises are legal agreements and are binding , either in writing or in speeches , as such every contestant must be ready to keep to their part of the contract, like i mentioned earlier If Campaign promise / speech was ''cheap talk'' people won't hate buhari today , despite the fact that herdsmen have stopped attacking, corruption is reducing , there's daily supply of crude oil , Boko haram is practically gone ... some people still want 20M jobs promised , it was on every lagos bus in form of campaign sticker , even though there has to be infrastructures and industries to support that job creation, NPower is now enough for some people , and some people still want $1 to be 1 NGN within 3 years, so unless we choose to be hypocrites , campaign promises are why we choose who we vote for

as for your comment about Buhari , i'll literally give you 4 youtube videos of buhari speaking of his plans for Nigeria

I voted Buhari but there's so much nonsense here. Herdsmen murderous rampages are in cycles with Buhari's administration witnessing he most deadly rampages across the nation in the history of Nigeria. There is no evidence the current lull is not just a brief respite before another round of massacres. And the President's response during the crisis was absolutely pathetic. Even his hardcore supporters i know wouldn't dare defend him on the herdsmen crisis. Daily supply of crude oil? That one is now an achievement, abi? grin Nevermind that the biggest fuel scarcity crisis I've ever seen in this country was between 2016 and 2017. The worst and most prolonged I ever saw. I can't forget how much I suffered during the period, spending countless hours queuing to fill my car and generator tank.
Corruption is reducing by what metric? This administration is the best there has ever been in terms of anti-corruption propaganda, but there is zero evidence they are any better than those that came before. The episodes of Babachir Lawal, Maina, Buratai etc is evidence this admnistration wields the anti-corruption fight as a political tool and shields those in its inner circle. An administration where the NNPC refused to even declare how many litres of refined crude products it imports. grin I'd leave you to guess why.

The worst kind of tribalism is the political kind. I can even understand the underlying primordial tendency for tribalism motivated by ethnicity. That's human nature. The kind of political tribalism where people become fanatical devotees of a clearly rotten party in the rotten politics of Nigeria is the kind I don't understand. There is not one shred of difference between the PDP and APC. They are both difference sides of the same coin. But products of the same rotten structure of Nigerian politics. Both havens for rotten politicians who often cross-carpet between the parties. Both enabled by an uninformed electorate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays / Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.