Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? (50605 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Nja is a joke! I hope he performs tho (if elected) .

The fact is that people really wanted the APC government out. Aregbe failed them. No salaries etc. I imagine a government paying half salary for January and then pays half of Feb without completing January salary. Pure wickedness.

As for Adeleke, I haven't heard his plan ooo. He is clueless. The more reason why I said nja is a joke!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Trittee: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Go to his website and ask him personally....

WorldChanger7:
Senator Ademola Adeleke: Has Anyone Ever Listen To His Campaign Speech?

Please am not trying to create a debate but was just curious that I have not seen any video where he was campaigning and articulating his plan.

If you know any, kindly share, please!!!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Modarun:

you guys dnt have any shame at all. You campaigned for someone who flouted our laws by submitting affidavit instead of his real cridentials, you said if he presented NEPA bill you will still vote him. He never spoke any intellegent thing through out his campaign in 2015, yet you voted him in droves. Now you are angry cos someone else is using your standards to attain power. You all are just hypocritical clowns.

So am not entitled to my opinion she, I must either be PDP or APC.
well, whatever, go kee urself

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Ake1: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
hush15:

whatever, when we get to that bridge, will will cross it again.

we are tired of APC, go tell your paymasters
F9 in English grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by 3kay945(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2018
luvmijeje:
This thread really brings out my curiosity. Where is his campaign speech? Has he never spoken publicly?

I know this is stupid but I've heard Davido speak publicly and he's okay, so I am expecting his uncle to be better than him.

Thanks for the last paragraph,.. Since you know, you know how stupid it sounds to the ear.

wink

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by hush15: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Ake1:

F9 in English grin grin grin

That F9 in english has prospered more than your A1 in whatever.

Dont worry, we prefer him like that

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Also , 28 states got bailout from Buhari, So people kept saying what did he do with money

First off , he paid exisiting debts from several months before modulated salary was agreed on
Osun has a larger landmass and number of state civil servants, so imagine how much that debt has accrued to before the bailout was paid

What about contracts ? once you stop paying contractor for projects each delay , each day work is not done is calculated and sent as a bill to client as long as contract completion period has been reached, it's sad but that's contract law 101 , so imagine being charged daily rates by a big contractor for plants on site , workers on site , preliminaries e.t.c daily for 8 months , how much would that accrue to .??

Also , each bailout means banks and lenders take a chunk out of the money Osun state owes = debt servicing ,

So imagine the total amount of money leaveing Osun coffers each time Osun is bailed out ??

For instance, when Osun's allocation was 4.2Billion, It is on record that Worker's salary alone is 3.8 Billion which leaves around 1 billion for projects , so 3.8 x 8 months , that does not even include arrears or pensions , i don't know if you are following

now that , and contract expenses and debts and everything else, how much do you think it is ??

My people indeed die for lack of knowledge , PDP is not the Answer, Let Oyetola who understands the basics and the principles continue and with the hopes citizens can pressurize APC into changing the standards of living of the people of Osun

brenister10:

I want come kidnap you. Lol. But to be candid, Aregbesola's inability to pay salaries really messed up his administration and gave Adeleke rays of hope.
People are tired of him and unfortunately, he has created a big problem for the incoming administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by seunmsg(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2018
This OP is on a goose chase. It is easier to find water in mars than to find a campaign speech of senator Adeleke. Someone who failed to contribute to any discussion on the floor of the senate for over a year now is the person you want to hear his campaign speech, you go wait tire. Dude just go about dancing and that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Ake1: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Jiang:

So am not entitled to my opinion she, I must either be PDP or APC.
well, whatever, go kee urself

This question too heavy for his blind followers hence the insult. Don't mind them.

If I had had only f9 in English with dancing stomach, I would contested the osun governorship election grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2018
where please
DAntivirus:

sent you a message... hope you're not too busy
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Switruth: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I have been in Ede for 3 weeks as an observer and working on a Contract, Demola Adeleke has never said anything for himself,

His manifesto on his page is also full of lies, 3 places he claimed to have rehabilitated in Ede and it was full of Lies

For people it's emotion, not common sense, they just want APC out with the hopes that money will start dropping from ever leaf or tree, but believe me it'll get worse when/ IF PDP re-attains power

And if this sensible thread makes FP , get ready for more insults and double standards, then you'll understand the real meaning of this comment ??

Talking about double standards, these same people telling you campaign promises don't mean anything or matter are the ones who started calling APC supporters zombies because Buhari did not make $1 to 1NGN , if there's no promise, how will you old the school dropout accountable for his administration ??

Is it not better to keep quiet than telling lies? He will show himself when he wins or looses so calm down.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by semyman: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2018
See your life
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by almarthins(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2018
e7ejinima:

There's no insult in what he posted. He only asked you to get out!

So get out is nt an insult? For being polite then some tell u to get out. How do weigh it?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2018
I don't mingle with idiots , your response does not tally with the topic or my previous comment , you also have no facts to confirm or dispel my earlier comment so kindly fuckoff

Switruth:

Is it not better to keep quiet than telling lies? He will show himself when he wins or looses so calm down.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by semyman: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2018
chiefolododo:
i hear you. show us buhari's speech
To hell with you and Trump

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Olril18:

eleshi.. I suppose we should all blindly support apc despite how much they have suffered us in their 8yrs.
I have tasted oyinlola
I have tasted aregbesoribu...i know which one I prefer.
if zombies like you has spent your time trying to prevail on aregbe to pay workers salaries maybe this election would have been dusted days ago.
arindin

Keep consoling yourself for nothing. Who is telling you that Adeleke will not owe workers when he enters? Will he use his personal money or Davido money to pay them when the money is not there. Did any governor intentionally wanted to owe workers? As much as Fayose loved his people, did he not owe workers? Even in the south-shouth oil regions, are there not governors that are still owing workers ? If Adeleke keeps paying salary alone without developing infrastructure due to lack of fund, people will still abuse and insult him. I give him one year or less, before people begin to abuse him and davido will have his own share if the man performs woefully, which may affect the chance of Davido in using the same campaign strategy for himself or other political candidates. First, he has no right to fight corruption because people will remind him about his waec/neck saga, that he has cases to answer. His eyes will clear when Osun people begin to insult him for non performance in the nearest future, I wonder if crime will not increase during his tenure. If he finally wins, I wish him best, but he should remember that much difficult task, which dancing alone can not resolve is ahead for the next four years.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by 3kay945(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Modarun:

you guys dnt have any shame at all. You campaigned for someone who flouted our laws by submitting affidavit instead of his real cridentials, you said if he presented NEPA bill you will still vote him. He never spoke any intellegent thing through out his campaign in 2015, yet you voted him in droves. Now you are angry cos someone else is using your standards to attain power. You all are just hypocritical clowns.

Haven't I apologized for this? Well, bros Jonathan didn't do well too. He fall many hands.
So, anything was okay to replace him then. .... And Baba Colossal failure was lucky to be the one to replace him. cool
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by chiefolododo(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2018
semyman:
To hell with you and Trump
TRUMP IS 100BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN bohari
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by SirLakes: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2018
Osun people are just tired of APC, just as Nigerians were tired of Jonathan and PDP in 2015

Osun iyaf enter one chance with Adeleke grin but we never can tell something good might come out of Nazareth grin

We dey watch in 5D
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2018
Olril18:

eleshi.. I suppose we should all blindly support apc despite how much they have suffered us in their 8yrs.
I have tasted oyinlola
I have tasted aregbesoribu...i know which one I prefer.
if zombies like you has spent your time trying to prevail on aregbe to pay workers salaries maybe this election would have been dusted days ago.
arindin

Continue tasting , Jonathan suffered your family for 8 years for not saving when the crude price was profitable , he also failed to pay 28 states their allocation for 8 months before his exit from presidency

Osun state has to be industrialized , and that involves massive constructions good roads and electricity, we all can't keep waiting for 5th of next month before our state comes alive, if you don't like APC or Aregbe , your choice

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by bluecircle470: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2018
This is exactly what I’ve been saying. The man has no program at all....two of his campaign that i watched, he was just castigating the present governor....in actuall fact nobody is supporting the governor in owing salaries but as a contestant u have to bring out ur manifesto and programs. Same thing PDP did in 2014 at the federal level. Instead of PDP to campaign and tell Nigerians what they will do they are busy campaigning against Buhari then as if buhari is their program. Just tired of our politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2018
The OP asked a good question. And the responses he has gotten is what should show anyone that Nigeria is hopeless. I don't say that as an insult to the country, but I mean it literally. There is no hope. If the electorate are this stewpid to be so cavalier about the plans of an aspiring politician, they are just hopeless and hopeless leaders are produced by a hopeless electorate - so I guess we all deserve each other. The OP's question is a serious one and shouldn't be a matter of PDP vs APC: 2 rotten parties. It's a simple matter of leadership capacity.

I must admit that such is my disillusionment with the failures of this APC administration that I wanted them to lose everywhere, and I certainly wanted them to lose the Osun elections, but I must admit the OP's good question piqued my curiosity as to why I have never heard Adeleke speak before, when challengers should be on our TV's even more than incumbents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2018
Exactly the mentality Jonathan had when he was doling out monies

People don't become people by crossing the bridge , they make plans and work towards it

You just lost any amount of respect i had for you with this comment

Bye bye
hush15:

whatever, when we get to that bridge, will will cross it again.

we are tired of APC, go tell your paymasters

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Xisnin(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Senator Ademola Adeleke: Has Anyone Ever Listen To His Campaign Speech?

Please am not trying to create a debate but was just curious that I have not seen any video where he was campaigning and articulating his plan.

If you know any, kindly share, please!!!
Why does his campaign speech now matter to you now that campaigns are over?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by almarthins(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2018
WorldChanger7:
Am surprised how an ordinary simple question of share a video of his campaigns has turned into an argument!

More surprising is the manner at which electorate is not concerned with the plan of politicians and how they intend to achieve it but rather are only interested in the name and money (even when politicians use deceased people pictures on postal).

I believe members of Nairaland are intellectual and have the opportunity to guide the general public on how they need to hold elected politician responsible and accountable for proper governance rather than ranting and insulting one another!

Abeg remove intellectual from ur statement. most here went to school but the school didn't go through them. They speak big grammers but nothing up stair. They are about APC and PDP as if the whole existence of Nigeria depend on it. Adeleke has no manifesto nor plans...I see another alao akala in power.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Xisnin(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Exactly the mentality Jonathan had when he was doling out monies

People don't become people by crossing the bridge , t[b]hey make plans and work towards it
[/b]
You just lost any amount of respect i had for you with this comment

Bye bye
So says a Buhari supporter. You must be choking with cognitive dissonance.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2018
Thank you , i know the idiot is a jew from Biafraudenese republic, i went through the posts and everything related to Yoruba land in his comment is hate and propaganda , i wrote that novel up there for people who want to learn , not only for the goat

Misterdhee1:

Bro, many of them are programmed to hate. They won't listen to you. Stop wasting your time. You will be surprised to know that the guy you quoted is even from one village in anambra

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by RevenGeMission: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
Nothing i've ever written on this forum has ever been contradictory , i dare you (If you have data) to go through my posts, I am HARD CORE APC and i am quite learned , i know what's happening in the state but i will not hate APC (at least not for now) until i see intentional wickedness from the euling party
Xisnin:

So says a Buhari supporter. You must be choking with cognitive dissonance.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Dont worry you will soon hear his Governor speech cool cool cool cool

Ma Nigga!!

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by Switruth: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I don't mingle with idiots , your response does not tally with the topic or my previous comment , you also have no facts to confirm or dispel my earlier comment so kindly fuckoff

You’re a bleeding demon. You don’t make sense with your response. Gave you a response and you rose up to act like a solar infested dog. Now breeze out.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by jidxin(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I have been in Ede for 3 weeks as an observer and working on a Contract, Demola Adeleke has never said anything for himself,

His manifesto on his page is also full of lies, 3 places he claimed to have rehabilitated in Ede and it was full of Lies

For people it's emotion, not common sense, they just want APC out with the hopes that money will start dropping from every leaf or tree, but believe me it'll get worse when/ IF PDP re-attains power

And if this sensible thread makes FP , get ready for more insults and double standards, then you'll understand the real meaning of this comment ??

Talking about double standards, these same people telling you campaign promises don't mean anything or matter are the ones who started calling APC supporters zombies because Buhari did not make $1 to 1NGN , if there's no promise, how will you hold the school dropout accountable for his administration ??
we never expected less.... All politicians are all liars
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? by larryhills: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2018
wot du u wnt 2 do wit his campaign speech? Z it nt beta 2 kip quiet dan 2 promise us 1ltr=45 naira? Oga, wit or witout manifesto..baba adeleke go dey sail. Go and kil ursef wit speech . Observer indeed. #anythingapartfromAPC Z A GOAL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" / Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.