Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,452 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties (11348 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by VPersie: 12:54am On Jul 12, 2010
thonoiaslim, well if that u on dat phote u look cute,

I totally disagree.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 5:54am On Jul 12, 2010
but in real if u look average and have money, fine cars, expensive cloths at least u would get 98 percent of nigerian girls if they are single.

well, i'd rather be an expensive ashewo than a cheap ashewo. what girl will reject a rich man?
anyways, you have two options: 1. stick with the sierra leonean n liberian girls or 2. become rich!

also, food for thought: when you become a father, don't be strict with ur daughters. allow them to go wild so that young boys won't have the same problem ur having now in d future.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 1:51am On Jul 13, 2010
yes if am strict with my daughter, they would be 100percent clean, but not fake. there are 2 difference, nigeria girls are very stubborn, just like one naija girl i took out and bought her some stuffs, she was even flirting with me only for me to take her home, the girl no wan comot cloth. i mean which kind yawa be that, why flir.t with me if your not going to open legs
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by chiogo(f): 2:58am On Jul 13, 2010
LOL, is it by force?

Sheesh, you're in America, in the DMV area so you're not limited to Nigerian girls. What's the hullabaloo all about? I don't get it, man.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Travelista(f): 3:51am On Jul 13, 2010
chiogo:

LOL, is it by force?

Sheesh, you're in America, in the DMV area so you're not limited to Nigerian girls. What hullabaloo all about? I don't get it, man.

Wait, the OP's in the DMV area? Oh, lawd. He must look like a right DOG if he can't get some play from at least on Nigerian girl. Honestly, it's tragic but if a Liberian or Saro girl is willing to give it up, go for them. Sure, the ones that agree to lay with you have low standards (sorry but judging by your posts, you're a loser) but at least you won't suffer from blue balls.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by chiogo(f): 3:55am On Jul 13, 2010
Travelista:

Wait, the OP's in the DMV area? Oh, lawd. He must look like a right DOG if he can't get some play from at least on Nigerian girl. Honestly, it's tragic but if a Liberian or Saro girl is willing to give it up, go for them. Sure, the ones that agree to lay with you have low standards (sorry but judging by your posts, you're a loser) but at least you won't suffer from blue balls.
Yes, I got that from his post below
yall naija girls in dc maryland virginia u need to change your ways at parties

I heard there are lots of Nigerians in that area but that doesn't stop him from going for girls from other nationalities.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by kashmo: 4:03am On Jul 13, 2010
I don't know why u rant about this but, surely, it's a common trait amongst most here to be frank with you. Seldom do u see Naija babes get down with u in a cool way not to talk of getting [b]f[/b]reaky. However, who cares undecided Tag along with your Liberians & Saros if they fulfill your shallow fantasy. I bet ya, u need to act like an outsider b4 u can get some attention around DC.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 4:05am On Jul 13, 2010
yeah am in prince georges community college, i live with too many nigeria people, it is not lack of naija girl, but their rubbish behaviour, i did not say that i don't get naija girl, but i said their behaviour at parties is very fake compared to sierra leaones. if you go sieraleoone party those girls dance  like sey dem mad, but naija girls dem they come party just to either show off new cloth, chat with friends, take pictures or just laugh around. we need dem to be more opened at parties or don't even come at all
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 4:24am On Jul 13, 2010
12large:

yes if am strict with my daughter, they would be 100percent clean, but not fake. there are 2 difference, nigeria girls are very stubborn, just like one naija girl i took out and bought her some stuffs, she was even flirting with me only for me to take her home, the girl no wan comot cloth. i mean which kind yawa be that, why flir.t with me if your not going to open legs

haha grin
she's prolly looking to be your girlfriend not your fu[size=1pt].[/size]ckbuddy.
which would u prefer your daughter to be?

imagine how many pregnant single mom naija girls there will be if they yapa (become rotten) as you naija guys have become.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 4:30am On Jul 13, 2010
first of all there are condoms, and am not saying that yall naija girls should just sleep with anybody after party, what am saying is that you should act free at parties, dance freaky
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 4:44am On Jul 13, 2010
12large:

first of all there are condoms, and am not saying that yall naija girls should just sleep with anybody after party, what am saying is that you should act free at parties, dance freaky

no can't do. srry
i'd rather dance with my girlfriends n take pics n talk abt outfit. sounds more fun n comfortable.

different ppl have different comfort zones. based on how they were brought up.
i think it is unfortunate that naija parents are lax with boys but very strict with girls. upbringing shld be equal. u guys have yapa too much!!! worse than AA guys sef
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by MrAnus: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2010
nigerian babes can be stupid most times, saw this chick at a party and asked her for a dance, her reply: am reading a novel. Why the heck would u be reading a novel when am tryin to holla at u?
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 4:05am On Jul 15, 2010
nigeria girls equals fake
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 4:54am On Jul 15, 2010
so what do u want to do abt it?
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2010
I would really like to know the meaning of fake again.

Poster for your info, not everyone go to a party
to get down with guys, some girls usually have that kind of personality, they don't like guys toughing
them like that (esp random guy) Some guys smell of alcohol, cigarette, you name it, now not all girls
like that kind of stuff.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2010
naija girls knows what i mean. oboy when i graduate from college, get my law degree i no go marry, am just going to buy a very fine car wear expensive cloth and go to naija party just to show off, most likely when naija girl come toast me, i go tell am say i don't like naija girls the stuff go pain am well
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2010
some Naija girls are freaky alright, but most are just alan-posers, carry iphone and BB every second of the day BBMing and tweeting like they get paid a salary to tweet. but really they are just insecure, what you see is not confidence, it is shakoo ten-ten kobo,  the reason they go to parties and start takign pictures rather than getting social is because they are too insecure to step up to guys that have the goods and are mature, You will always see them hangin round area boys and guys who only speak in their tribal vernacular 24/7.

Leave them alone, their bleach-bleach makeup will do them in one day. stick with the intelligent and confident chics, they will give you a dance and make up with good conversation and if you are not a di.ck-head, they will do you in good time  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by chiogo(f): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2010
12large:

yeah am in prince georges community college
lol

lagerwhenindoubt:

some Naija girls are freaky alright, but most are just alan-posers, carry iphone and BB every second of the day BBMing and tweeting like they get paid a salary to tweet. but really they are just insecure, what you see is not confidence, it is shakoo ten-ten kobo,  the reason they go to parties and start takign pictures rather than getting social is because they are too insecure to step up to guys that have the goods and are mature, You will always see them hangin round area boys and guys who only speak in their tribal vernacular 24/7.

Leave them alone, their bleach-bleach makeup will do them in one day. stick with the intelligent and confident chics, they will give you a dance and make up with good conversation and if you are not a di.ck-head, they will do you in good time  grin
And that's a bad thing? And you're Nigerian too, right? You also have a "tribal vernacular", right?

Inferiority complex at its best. And you talk about confidence. lol where do these people come from anyway?
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
12large:

naija girls knows what i mean. oboy when i graduate from college, get my law degree i no go marry, am just going to buy a very fine car wear expensive cloth and go to naija party just to show off, most likely when naija girl come toast me, i go tell am say i don't like naija girls the stuff go pain am well

lol na u get time. 
at least that will motivate u to face your studies and get into law school instead of running around girls at parties.

that's why asian guys face their books. their girls only like rich guys  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by babsjnr(m): 3:08am On Jul 18, 2010
some nigerian girls in london are really ignorance , worthless and cheap , i've met loads of them in club's in london everything about them is fake, just wanna be not real.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 4:51am On Jul 18, 2010
oboy as usual p square come this lounge called mirage in silver spring maryland, and let me tell you guys what happened. they were lots of fine sexy naija girls there, but it was literally only 2 girls that was dancing well, the rest of those fake ass girls just came to take picture naija girls in dmv are totally disgracefull. how can girls just come to parties and clubs only to take pictures. anyway the only good thing is that i took picture with p square. come to think of it p square is charging 35dollars for a concert
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 5:57am On Jul 18, 2010
your very funny. ya p square is touring d US. but d fees are too high
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Girl846(f): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2010
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2010
Lol @ poster. Funny dude, you no send at all. Naija babes' stiffness at parties is legendary. It's a wonder why someone would dress to kill and head to a noisy/freaky party/nightclub only to sit in a vantage spot, cross her K legs and stay glued to a BB all through (except when she needs to struggle to grab a free glass of Bailey's or champagne)! Or is it that nightclubs have better reception for BB signals or what? Why come to a club and 'form' bored or irritated? Why not 'kuku' avoid such 'sinful' environments altogether and stay back in your cubicle to do your virgin mary there? I taya 4 d matter oh.

Don't know what to ascribe it to but I only think of two interrelated variables:
1. Insecurity
2. Hypocrisy/Pretence ("i'm a decent girl oh, I just came to this nightclub/party 'cos Obiageli forced me to"wink.

BTW can you guess an average attendance for P-Square concerts over there? At $35/head on country-wide concerts these guys must be quietly acquiring a fortune.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2010
very yeye girls, and they think that their holy, if i tell you how many naija girl i don nyash for dmv alone u go bow. thats why sire leaone girls are more better for dating, because those one do everything. siera leone grls even s.u.c.k my dic.k but before naija girl go suck my dick she go fake too much
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by eridah2007(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2010
^
Lolz
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by mamagee3(f): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2010
I don't know why most Nigerian men complain a lot!

Nigerian girls are like every other girl out there.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Pweety4me(f): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2010
There r many reasons y a gurl could come 2 a party and just sit down,she may not be in d mood,maybe she ain't feeling d party or d people in the party. . .so u don't judge a lady if u approach her & she is rude den u just walk on jare don't make it your headache.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 2:18am On Jul 19, 2010
pweety4me yes a girl can come to a party and chill sometimes, but to come to a party and chill everytime everyweekend is just fake, but the same girls when they go to african american party they always be wildinding,dancing but for naija own na fakeness.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by BlueMagic2(m): 3:53am On Jul 19, 2010
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn! Bleep naija girls & their fake attitudes & pretense. Thats why u got a whole lot of them that are really really lonely out here. Go get urself a real african woman or some freaky white, Latino or wateva. Life's short u know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 19, 2010
Blue Magic:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn! bleep naija girls & their fake attitudes & pretense. Thats why u got a whole lot of them that are really really lonely out here. Go get urself a real african woman or some freaky white, Latino or wateva. Life's short u know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's the spirit!

Good riddance to nonsensical garbage.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 5:20am On Jul 19, 2010
12large,
find your freaky sierra leonean girl (or girls) and leave the dmv naija girls alone. they're not sitting on ya head. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Really Love Him But What Do I Do? / Message For Nigerian Girls Who Think Big Yansh Is Everything (pic) / The Dilemma Of The Single Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.