Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties (11350 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by bkbabe97: 4:01am On Jul 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Well I cant really say much but I know here in America in a NAIJA party with american/Trini/ etc girls in it - THE NIGERIANS GIRLS GET NO RAP.

They are IGNORED- pushed to the side.

More like kicked down the damn stairs!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 21, 2010
oyinda.:

lol
ileke why r u begging to differ. u know he's speaking d truth grin

lol. in the parties i go to, the naija girls dance with each other, sit in d corner and take pictures. u r right. cheesy
is that u in your profile? your very handsome. r u fully nigerian? tongue

I know what I'm saying when I begged to differ. Seriously undecided

Maybe it's just the Floridian chicks grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by bkbabe97: 4:09am On Jul 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

It was a simple question.
whatever.

Damn, this witch is a freakn hater if I ever seen one! I wonder why the Ogugua88 chic even acknowledged u with an answer! Me, I'd have dissed your hoogly aszz!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 4:11am On Jul 21, 2010
12large:

abeg oyinda how you go think sey that boy for that picture na naija boy

put ur pic in ur profile let us see. n compare
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by bkbabe97: 4:12am On Jul 21, 2010
I dont get it, Nigerian gals stay loving me! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 4:46am On Jul 21, 2010
bros is not about loving you or not loving you, we are talking about what nigeria girls do at clubs. how would you feel if you pay 20 dollars every friday and saturday night at a naija club, only for almost all the girls to stay reserved and not dance, kai infact they just come to take picture with the freshest boyz i there. the only good thing i like about naija party is that we don't fight often at parties, compare that to siera leone or black americans, ou know that after you pay 20dollars it would worth it because those girls are very freaky but the bad thing about it is that they are always fighting
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 21, 2010
oyinda.:

[size=18pt]put your pic in your profile let us see. n compare
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 4:58am On Jul 21, 2010
12large:

bros is not about loving you or not loving you, we are talking about what nigeria girls do at clubs. how would you feel if you pay 20 dollars every friday and saturday night at a naija club, only for almost all the girls to stay reserved and not dance, kai infact they just come to take picture with the freshest boyz i there. the only good thing i like about naija party is that we don't fight often at parties, compare that to siera leone or black americans, ou know that after you pay 20dollars it would worth it because those girls are very freaky but the bad thing about it is that they are always fighting

why not just take ur $20 and go to a LovePeddler house or sierra leonean party
what's ur problem sef. u make it seem as if ur paying d girls to dance freaky 4 u.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 5:15am On Jul 21, 2010
oyinda is not about the 20dollars, but the girls. so your telling me that african american girls or siera leone girls are all whores, even if clubs costs 100dollars per nights nigeria girls would still fake
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 5:26am On Jul 21, 2010
ok yea we are fake. just get over it jeez.

and plz put ur pic in ur profile.i want to see it.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 5:56am On Jul 21, 2010
oyinda put your pic first then i would put mine
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by sjeezy8: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2010
oyinda.:

ok yea we are fake. just get over it jeez.

and plz put your pic in your profile.i want to see it.

C MON NOW Oyinda the man in my profile is GAY. I put it there cause dat niggu looks funny as shiot !!!!

and damn what type of taste you got? da niggu in my profile picture is ugly as shiot.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by eyoniggar(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2010
Wow, this thread should make it to the FP.

@OP, you are on point with your post. However not all Nigerian Girls are like that
though, but majority of them are.

I have actually rejuvenated my social lifestyle, like if i go to a party I stay calm and looking for
the best girl and I go for it, and my confidence never fails. Cos moving around and trying to catch
every gurls attention cud lead to that forming ur talking about.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2010
eyo at least 95 percent of dem are the same
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by sjeezy8: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2010
bk/babe97:

More like kicked down the damn stairs!!!

lmfao hahah
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Dave6: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
Quote from Londoner
I think the problem is with Nigerian men though, the ones I have danced with at clubs want to take it too far, they wanna be grinding up on you and also they become possessive just because you danced with them once. Many of these men will feel slighted if you also dance with another man. Then they try and chat you up, then comes the asking for the number and how you two can meet some other time. Accepting a dance invitation from a Nigerian man can lead to a headache all night because they have trouble just leaving it at that. I had one Nigerian man totally ruin by birthday because I accepted a dance from him, this man would not let me accept a birthday dance from any other man and dragged me by the arm when I tried to leave the club without him seeing me.

grin grin grin

And that's true. I don't know why we've got some funny people like those.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
eyoniggar:

I have actually rejuvenated my social lifestyle, like if i go to a party I stay calm and looking for
the best girl and I go for it, and my confidence never fails.Cos moving around and trying to catch
every gurls attention cud lead to that forming your talking about.

wow. i'm very impressed. now if d rest of ur specie (d nigerian kind) will follow ur lead. d world would be a better place.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Otentik: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2010
Good News. Cyberrecords now sale beats online. Visit our site for more info http://www.cyberrecords.20m.com
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by eyoniggar(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2010
oyinda, Aint u a mushin girl? which one is " Nigerian kind"
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 23, 2010
I think the problem is with Nigerian men though, the ones I have danced with at clubs want to take it too far, they wanna be grinding up on you and also they become possessive just because you danced with them once. Many of these men will feel slighted if you also dance with another man. Then they try and chat you up, then comes the asking for the number and how you two can meet some other time. Accepting a dance invitation from a Nigerian man can lead to a headache all night because they have trouble just leaving it at that. I had one Nigerian man totally ruin by birthday because I accepted a dance from him, this man would not let me accept a birthday dance from any other man and dragged me by the arm when I tried to leave the club without him seeing me.

Thank you for posting this Londoner. Accepting a dance should be left as accepting a dance. If we refuse to give you number it's not because we're arrogant or fake. It's because we don't know you. Ladies, how many times have you been asked for your number and you didn't even know to whom you were speaking? Imagine if we weren't stuck up, fake, or arrogant as the OP has said. It would then continue and 9ja boys would run around telling everyone how 9ja babes are easy.

The persistence of some Nigerian men should be a topic. They too dey vex babe pass. I gave my number to one guy but only because he was the nephew of a close family friend. He called at 7am. He called at 11pm. He called when I was busy. He called when I was on vacation. He never stopped. Not until I ignored him for about 11 months straight did he forget about me.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 4:16am On Jul 23, 2010
eyoniggar:

oyinda, Aint u a mushin girl? which one is " Nigerian kind"

ahn ahn this topic is created by a nigerian fellow now and d rest of u are agreeing with him. so u nigerian kinds. u shld get what i mean.

ogugua88:

Thank you for posting this Londoner. Accepting a dance should be left as accepting a dance. If we refuse to give you number it's not because we're arrogant or fake. It's because we don't know you. Ladies, how many times have you been asked for your number and you didn't even know to whom you were speaking? Imagine if we weren't stuck up, fake, or arrogant as the OP has said. It would then continue and 9ja boys would run around telling everyone how 9ja babes are easy.

The persistence of some Nigerian men should be a topic. They too dey vex babe pass. I gave my number to one guy but only because he was the nephew of a close family friend. He called at 7am. He called at 11pm. He called when I was busy. He called when I was on vacation. He never stopped. Not until I ignored him for about 11 months straight did he forget about me.

hahha in other words, forming/faking is a necessity to keep the yeye boys away.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 5:06am On Jul 23, 2010
naija girls den full for this area but dem too fake for this area.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2010
@oyinda, Lol. Well I don't do it. If they ask I usually become "busy". Start mingling with other people, drifting if you will lol. I don't necessarily blow them off or anything. If that's the reason some of the girls are doing it, then I'm afraid I can no longer blame them lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by bkbabe90(m): 6:43am On Jul 23, 2010
ogugua88:

I gave my number to one guy but only because he was the nephew of a close family friend. He called at 7am. He called at 11pm. He called when I was busy. He called when I was on vacation. He never stopped. Not until I ignored him for about 11 months straight did he forget about me.

Sounds like Sjeezy to me!!! lol. Hahahahaha. dont Worry u can tell us it was him, he aint gone get mad. He mad cool!lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by bkbabe90(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2010
ogugua88:

yEa Sjeezy and his fellow Nigerian men can be on some next-level stalking shiyyt!!! lol. hahahahaha. Aight, ogugua88, check it out tho! I've been extolling ur beauty from thread to thread (even tho some people been hating that i.e The AM*K*) so, that clearly show that the kid is feeling you, u dig? Ok! If u give gimme the digits I PROMISE I wont barrage u with calls! I swear, in front of all NLers, to only call u at 9am to say "Good Morn"; at 1pm to ask "wuts up?"; at 3pm to see if ur good. I wont call again till 8pm to see how ur day was and, finally, at 11.30pm to em, uh, em . . . . to just hear ur voice b4 I go to bed!

So, wut u say. . . . .?
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2010
Hello bk/babe90.

The persistence of some Nigerian men should be a topic.

smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by bkbabe90(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2010
ogugua88:

Hello bk/babe90.

smiley

She acknowledged me!!!Yes!!! grin IN UR FACE THE AM*K*!!! LOL
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by bkbabe90(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2010
ogugua88:

Hello bk/babe90.

smiley

And howdy to u too, u beautiful, exotic-looking lady!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2010
bk/babe90:

yEa Sjeezy and his fellow Nigerian men can be on some next-level stalking shiyyt!!! lol. hahahahaha. Aight, ogugua88, check it out tho! I've been extolling your beauty from thread to thread (even tho some people been hating that i.e The AM*K*) so, that clearly show that the kid is feeling you, u dig? Ok! If u give gimme the digits I PROMISE I wont barrage u with calls! I swear, in front of all NLers, to only call u at 9am to say "Good Morn"; at 1pm to ask "wuts up?"; at 3pm to see if your good. I wont call again till 8pm to see how your day was and, finally, at 11.30pm to em, uh, em . . . . to just hear your voice b4 I go to bed!

So, wut u say. . . . .?

So you like girls now? Never knew one could recover from being gay. And by the way I hope the girl(s) whose a.n.u.s(es) you're fantasizing about ain't Igbo. I know you convulse over 'em easterners.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2011
i support this motion, give us nyansh at parties ladies.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by AmakaG29(f): 12:06am On Oct 23, 2011
I like going to parties with friends, but now that I'm older, I don't do all that fancy stuff. I'm there to socialize, dance, and have good drama-free fun. I don't usually dance with guys for many of the aforementioned reasons. It's less drama to dance with my friends and maybe strike up nice conversations with new people.

One time my friend and I were at a club chatting with this older guy, he was telling us about how he chooses who to approach. He said "See that girl there. . . She's really pretty but I shouldn't know what your panties look like before I know your name." It left a lasting impression on us (no panties).
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Ybutterfly: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^stu.pid thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of The Single Woman / Message For Nigerian Girls Who Think Big Yansh Is Everything (pic) / Woman Lifts Her Skirt, Sprays Perfume All Over Her Thighs After Entering A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.