Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties (11349 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2010
I agree! I was at a P-Square concert last week and was thinking the same thing. None of them are humble. All of them dressed like video vixens. I may have been the only one with long jeans lmao.

Probably because I was in Oakland at the time. I hear everyone complaining about it though; beyond annoying.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by THEAMAKA(f): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2010
ogugua88:

I agree! I was at a P-Square concert last week and was thinking the same thing. None of them are humble. All of them dressed like video vixens. I may have been the only one with long jeans lmao.

Probably because I was in Oakland at the time. I hear everyone complaining about it though; beyond annoying.
If I may ask, what are you?
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2010
Nigerian on both sides. 100%. *sighs* lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by THEAMAKA(f): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2010
It was a simple question.
whatever.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Okijajuju1(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2010
It not called faking it, it rather called pakaging.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

It was a simple question.
whatever.

I know. It's because I get the question like every day of my life and not everyone believes me lol. No harm done.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by THEAMAKA(f): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2010
ogugua88:

I know. It's because I get the question like every day of my life and not everyone believes me lol. No harm done.
alright. . . but do you live in Oakland/Bay Area or you were just here for visiting?
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2010
I go there often but I'm not from there no.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
i'm not even a fan of fronting,i go 2 parties a whole lot and look as real as i am and dress relatively simple n classy.but if u must front make sure there's nofin fake bout u.i can understand wot poster is talkin bout cos wots d essence of going 2 a party with obviously aba made cloth,irritating make up,gbanjo bangles n some chicks will be chewing 10 naira chewing gum fronting and develop overnight fake british accent which is so obvious dat u r fakin it.am not sayin ladies should misbehave while at parties but d essence of parties is 2 have "decent fun" be urself,choose d kind of people u mit n all.dats my idea of party not puttin on an airt around u.so 2 my sistas if u have 2 front (which is typical of d average naija chic) make sure u r real
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by THEAMAKA(f): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2010
ogugua88:

I go there often but I'm not from there no.
gotcha.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by eridah2007(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2010
hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Adamuenero(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2010
You are suppose to know by now that Nigerian girls are naturally hungry and the economy is not helping them at all.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
Weere
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by debosky(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
You will give yourself a migraine trying to understand why naija girls do what they do.

LMAO @ reading a novel in the club. . . .how the heck can someone read with the dim lights in clubs?  cheesy

If they refuse to get freaky, move on; alternatively dress nicely to their standards and they'll let you get some freaky dance on.  wink

I haven't gone for a naija party in ages, but when I did go, I didn't get unnecessary fronting. . . .maybe it was because of my $20 Pepe Jeans.  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2010
See this one too. SMH

What's wrong with reading a Bible at a party?
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by debosky(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

See this one too. SMH

What's wrong with reading a Bible at a party?

Stop being one leg in one leg out - go read your bible at home or in church. Sinners!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by papa190(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^
debo how can i get my ID back, its 2weeks now~
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 2:22am On Jul 20, 2010
for me i don't even bother to book naija girl that much again, with siera leone girls when they come your house, you don't even have to tell them anything they go just open their legs, sometimes they even suck my dick, but naija girls most of them self don't suck dick. i mean what kind of yeye girls is that self
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2010
^^^^^ grin

You have been hangin out with the wrong Naija chics, or you must be living in a Sharia-state grin

Come to ABJ or Lasgidi and you will hook up with cool chics who will suckdick like a popsicle grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2010
ay am talking about naija american chicks, not some cheap ass chicks in lagos or abuja
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2010
12large:

ay am talking about naija american chicks, not some cheap backside chicks in lagos or abuja

Man you get liver oooh. i would not touch Naija-girls in yankee with a 50ft pole. they have got fangs the size of a chupacabra and will suck your soul out ya ass. grin u r rite. stick with the leones wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by vivaladiva(f): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
i dont mean to generalise---but i hate naija gals in clubs and parties
men dey piss me off---dey have taken forming to a diff level
dey need to wake up o its 2010 y all the effing attitude for petes sakes

but then again who can blame them, naija men r just fcking twisted f-u-cks
if u dance too sexy, them go say u be slut====wa ting wan ting
abeg una deserve each other jo
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by asas(f): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
dere r also fake 9ja boys as well , d ones dat save money just to pop champagne or a bottle of convo,  kmt especially some in london so wat u guys chatting dere r some parties dat dance floor always empty cuz of forming cheiiii give girls a break, boys dance with demselves and take pictures as well,  jeezzzz man,
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
vivaladiva, i feel you but there is a way to dance with a boy that he would enjoy it and not classify you as a slut. but naija girls their own too much but the thing wey dey pain me pass, is that dem nigeria girls are actuatlly fre.akss
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by sjeezy8: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2010
Well I cant really say much but I know here in America in a NAIJA party with american/Trini/ etc girls in it - THE NIGERIANS GIRLS GET NO RAP.

They are IGNORED- pushed to the side.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2010
sjeezy8:

Well I cant really say much but I know here in America in a NAIJA party with american/Trini/ etc girls in it - THE NIGERIANS GIRLS GET NO RAP.

This is rubbish. Maybe in your area. Ode
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by sjeezy8: 12:22am On Jul 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

This is rubbish. Maybe in your area. Ode

all sides son- no lie we know dat dem Nigerian girls get no rap kelechi bimbo and co . . . damn shame.

I dont even look at dem joints in the party- I know for a fact Niaja guys dont rap to them when "other" babes are around.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

all sides son- no lie we know dat dem Nigerian girls get no rap kelechi bimbo and co . . . damn shame.

I dont even look at dem joints in the party- I know for a fact Niaja guys dont rap to them when "other" babes are around.
Once again, maybe in yoru area. Dont be generalizing.

If ugly chicks full your area, your problem angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by sjeezy8: 12:25am On Jul 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Once again, maybe in yoru area. Dont be generalizing.

If ugly chicks full your area, your problem angry

I think Dc area has the finest crop of Nigerians- Dress well and look nice But damn sure aint nothing compared to most American chicks in DC.

and Yea I think the same thing for all places. . . Naija babes just aint popping in the club scene.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2010
I beg to differ!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by oyinda3(f): 2:19am On Jul 21, 2010
lol
ileke why r u begging to differ. u know he's speaking d truth grin

sjeezy8:

lol. in the parties i go to, the naija girls dance with each other, sit in d corner and take pictures. u r right. cheesy
is that u in ur profile? ur very handsome. r u fully nigerian? tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 2:56am On Jul 21, 2010
abeg oyinda how you go think sey that boy for that picture na naija boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Really Love Him But What Do I Do? / The Dilemma Of The Single Woman / Message For Nigerian Girls Who Think Big Yansh Is Everything (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.