Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Can I Trust On My Life Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Trust On My Life Partner? (545 Views)

Scammed by someone I trust so much! / I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any / How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust On My Life Partner? by amar3664: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
Re: Can I Trust On My Life Partner? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2018
amar3664:
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
dont bother yourself, because she will not do it, that is why she can say it in front of you
Re: Can I Trust On My Life Partner? by amar3664: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
dont bother yourself, because she will not do it, that is why she can say it in front of you

What if she does
Re: Can I Trust On My Life Partner? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2018
amar3664:

What if she does
your trust is already gone which should not but does your wife like sex so much, ?? you actually know the kind of wife you marry, you have be able to determine if she can do it
Re: Can I Trust On My Life Partner? by amar3664: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
your trust is already gone which should not but does your wife like sex so much, ?? you actually know the kind of wife you marry, you have be able to determine if she can do it

Brother how can I find it... What does it mean when she said that
Re: Can I Trust On My Life Partner? by Pubichairs(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2018
angry this Mumu thread don tire me...almost every time
Re: Can I Trust On My Life Partner? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
amar3664:

Brother how can I find it... What does it mean when she said that
she may be joking, some woman talk like that, dont take her serious, and dont let her be sex starve , that is the only thing that can make a woman sleep around,, on a normal day woman will never want to cheat on you

(1) (Reply)

Man Batters Lady For Snubbing Him / Beggars Corner, What Can You Beg For? / Wife Kills Herself And Two Children After Husband Fakes Death To Receive Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.