Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? (3304 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / When U're Watching A Movie Wth Ur Parents N A Sexual Sceve Comes Up How Do U Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Kruzarmeiztar(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2010
i wl convince her 2 watch d game wit me nd we wl go out latar

Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by johndavid1(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2010
Kruzarmeiztar:

i wl convince her 2 watch d game wit me nd we wl go out latar
so why are you showing us your picture now? you wan do fine boy abi, haha somethings will never cease to change
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Olatunjio2: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2010
Futbol is my first love, Girlfy wanted to watch African Magic yesterday, I couldn't afford to miss the closing ceremony and the match,she was totally mad at me.She's been yelling at me since yesterday, TUNJI,YOU'LL HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN ME AND FUTBOL, LOL
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by candylips(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2010
john david:

so why are you showing us your picture now? you wan do fine boy abi, haha somethings will never cease to change

na wa
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by coschuks(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
if she no gree make i watch ball, she fit carry her kaya comot. wetin concern me and toto for match.
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by donpappyt(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
football all the way
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by mamagee3(f): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
I think most men on here would prefer watching a World Cup match.

No offense to anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Courtship Before Marriage, Does It Guarantee A Succesful Marriage / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Disrespectful? - Our Mums Were Never Like That / She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.